PDA

View Full Version : I love how GM respond to a hacking issue!

Decimat
05-01-2011, 07:43 AM
OK this is for all the gamers out there. My original account was validated by another user. Who i do not know. i attempted to get my account back and well poof it is gone i sent in a ticket. What good that did me 3 days later i get a responce to my third ticket saying my account was sent to a ppanman*** account lol this was not me and i replyed that i was hacked and couldnt for some reason send the SSs of my old ogplanet ID and emails from them as requested to do all i asked for was a email addy i could send the screenshots to since the upload wasnt working on the Cabal site i even tryed changing formats. Now i waited yet another day for this. I go to log into the cabal site and poof my account that i tryed to transfer my chars too is gone! WTH i played beta i was the first lvl 50+ and a leader of a esteemed guild on mercury server! I come back and all i wanted to do was play with my 100+FS i worked so hard on named Sarius and for all them mercury players that know Sarius now he is a hack!!!!! that is my account i did the ground work. And i love how this NEW company treats old customers that have done the leg work for the game including beta testing and such. I will be going to the Better Buisness bureau about this i put time and MONEY into my account.To all them people that went through the transfer hell i feel your pain and Give Sarius a big hi for me ....
Gerric Brown
Sarius FS leader of Malevolence
Eternal DW

Oh yea PS im sorry if this offends all the other hackers out ther but you all suk do your own work

sn0wXz
05-01-2011, 08:17 AM
who? wut? lol..

your 1 year late to EST. quit crying and make a new account, it takes like 3 days to get lv 100 again anyway rofl, wtf?

btw since your new here, they dont deal with account details over forums, only game related bugs/issues/discussions.

helpdesk if you even want dialog.

IAMABANANA
05-01-2011, 08:34 AM
OMG MY lvl 50 is stuck on ogp

Decimat
05-01-2011, 09:37 AM
i did make a new account lmao!!!! and that is not y im complaining im complaining about the fact someone has my old chars the gears the money i have put into it! and My new account is now deleted! that is a reason to complain.

LackofABetterName
05-01-2011, 01:59 PM
i did make a new account lmao!!!! and that is not y im complaining im complaining about the fact someone has my old chars the gears the money i have put into it! and My new account is now deleted! that is a reason to complain.

Congratulation?

Snakeyes
05-01-2011, 03:38 PM
k time to go watch my neighbor change her clothes..... good thing she dont know i can see her through the window.. i hope no1 walks by on the streets and catch me sitting on a tree j.acking off to her