PDA

View Full Version : Screen shot of Rasecx's stats (can u guess my gear?)

Rasecx
04-26-2010, 09:02 PM
Closed,
Gear changed a bit so no point anymore. lol
Nice guesses peoples.

N3mesis
04-26-2010, 09:07 PM
Why the do you have 950 attack with a forci wep? LOL.

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
04-26-2010, 09:11 PM
he also using a +6/7 phery with that forc

forumkeke
04-26-2010, 09:22 PM
ill give it a shot

helm 30 dmg
phery 30/7
buffs 15 dmg/ 35 rate
17 dmg forcy blade
aop +4/+5
rings 60 dmg
base= 20 dmg/ 5 rate
2% crit on pet
= your stats

Rage
04-26-2010, 09:33 PM
Sick crystal

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 04:38 AM
pet=all attack ftw!

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 05:47 AM
You forgot to show your amp.

forumkeke
04-27-2010, 06:32 AM
You forgot to show your amp.

yea that would have made it a bit harder to figure out your gear

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 07:22 AM
forumkeke lol i think i know how u figured out some of it perfectly mr. keke
Yea you're pretty close, tho u give me too little credit lol.

Why the do you have 950 attack with a forci wep? LOL.
This dude is blind lol. He didn't see the phery tsk tsk. Guess this decent gear amazed him enough to distract him and only stare at the blade LOL

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 07:36 AM
*drool* xD

xStar
04-27-2010, 07:47 AM
still low base. my fb has 930 attack with osm blade and lapis orb. 20 attack difference.

DVwizzy
04-27-2010, 07:50 AM
lapis >> then phery in regards to base damage osm< forcy

osm+lapis ~ forcy+phery

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 07:52 AM
lol yea.. im working to get better gear but really.. nothing good enough out there yet to replace my phery. It DOES have rate in slot so.. upgrading to lapis would be expensive as F*** with the seh. Im just workinng on my other gear.

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Post your amp and I'll guess what your gear is.

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 11:59 AM
its probably 50+ amp

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 11:59 AM
wait probably 60+

forumkeke
04-27-2010, 12:03 PM

This dude is blind lol. He didn't see the phery tsk tsk. Guess this decent gear amazed him enough to distract him and only stare at the blade LOL

Then what did i get wrong, i doubt there are that many different possibilities to add up to the exact same amount

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:05 PM
numerous possiblities...

AlphaFB
04-27-2010, 12:36 PM
36dmg helm
7/34 phery crystal
10dmg forcy blade
will forcium boots (no amp?)
pc amp osm suit
aob+8 or 9
those accessories
4% crit dmg, 1 rate from pet
= your stats

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
have you seen his gear alpha? o.O

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:37 PM
tell tell tell!!! xD

AlphaFB
04-27-2010, 12:38 PM
no

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:40 PM
Oh..

DrifterX
04-27-2010, 01:41 PM
36dmg helmt
pc osm batt suit
amp gloves
forcy will boots
7/34xtal
10dmg forcy blade
aop5
cr2x3,cr1
pet-4%dmg, 1rate, 1maxrate

beowolf101
04-27-2010, 03:11 PM
mhm i gotta think about this one o.o

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-27-2010, 03:23 PM
Currently working on better gear.
Here are my stats what are yours?
http://i40.tinypic.com/zl3yfc.jpg

30/7 xtal
of course CR+2 x4
Forci blade amp/dmg +6/7
36dmg helm
amp gloves
7/amp 50hp or 7amp/100hp suit
190hp boots
aop+5
1% rate from pet

very easy.

shesevil got 3.5k hp w/o will mang(no rune as well). and u only got 3.4k -_-

and whats up w/ the xtal -_-

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 03:43 PM
woah lol Nice assumptions guys. Im not using s.amp blade nor 10% dmg blade.
2x cr+2 lol 2xcr+1 :P look closer at screen shot.
SheDevil 3.5k hp without will... nor hp rune...? wtf lol i have the HP upgrade maxed.
Without will, aob, or hp rune an FB has about 3.3k hp? around there?
Or she has PC suit w/ 100 hp, PC amp boots 2slot clean
I mean.. its not like i somehow did magic and got myself less hp at 170 lol.

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 03:46 PM
oh btw the xtal lets me use 4 crit rings.. in the future that means 60% CD total from rings. If i dont have that xtal i have 40% rate + 1% from pet 41%. Not enough.. i love critting. If i use lapis 36% dmg and the super rol its like im trading my 15% CD from cr+2 for 2% CD and like 15 atk from a +7 lapis.

BankaiHitsu
04-27-2010, 04:15 PM
oh btw the xtal lets me use 4 crit rings.. in the future that means 60% CD total from rings. If i dont have that xtal i have 40% rate + 1% from pet 41%. Not enough.. i love critting. If i use lapis 36% dmg and the super rol its like im trading my 15% CD from cr+2 for 2% CD and like 15 atk from a +7 lapis.

36dmg helm
7/34 phery
rings 2x crit+2, 2x crit +1
aop5
2% crit dmg, 1 max rate, 1 rate,
osm amp gloves+7
osm amp suit 50hp +7
forcy blade 17% dmg
forcium will boots+6 170hp
30-31 amp depending on pet 14 from gloves/suit 12 from bofs, 4 from eof

True, that extra crit dmg is nice but it is overrated. You should make use of that extra 5% rate since you love critting and get the lapis using the merg ring. Also work on your attack/amp and get rid of the forcium will boots if you want more dmg. There are better ways to increase your hp, hp rune+250, k-black+75, belts up to +60 or higher earrings

WIpwns
04-27-2010, 04:33 PM
what about when u aura o.o

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-27-2010, 04:46 PM
dude shesevil uses forci suit amp, non will. she does use aob tho + title. so u should have same HP as shesevil. and not amp or dmg? that means its DB craft. 16/17dmg prolly. if its still not it then i dun know wht the eff ur using on blade.

Berserk_Fury
04-27-2010, 05:55 PM
I'm still waiting for your amp %.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-27-2010, 06:27 PM
im guessing he got around 32% amp. unless he got some amp on his pet.

forumkeke
04-27-2010, 08:44 PM
its 17 dmg forcy blade lol, i sold it to him

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 09:08 PM
lol way to ruin it keke.
Uh using the quest ring... iono it does give 1% CD lol. HP rune i dont plan to get any time soon. Belt yea. I tested out some terra amp boots today... gotta admit im not too happy with them. It's hp and 30 def versus 7% amp, which i tested and i hit like 55 atk more on someone with assasinate.. the best skill we have... So either i do an extra 50 attack.. or pvp-wise have an extra skill to cast cause i tanked with my hp + the def. Pretty hard decision. An extra skill in pvp.. lowest skill is like 600 atk so.. lol

Rasecx
04-27-2010, 09:13 PM
I updated my gear a bit so some of the armor pieces changed.. dunno if ill keep em tho.
Old gear:
17% dmg forcy blade +6
7% s.amp osm gloves +7
Phery xtal 7/34 +8
36 helm +6
s.amp battle suit
aop+5
cr2 x2
cr1 x2
eof+7
bof+5x2
vamp earing +4 x2
boots of will
pet has 2% dmg 1% rate uh 1% amp? lol i forgot

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-27-2010, 09:38 PM
so if my calculation is right, you would have 32% amp. and around uhm....785-801ish def.

forumkeke
04-28-2010, 12:35 AM
all the rings looked the same to me (appeared cr+2's) so it threw off my calculations, thus the 30 dmg helm and 30/7 phery i guessed :p

Rage
04-28-2010, 03:26 AM

Your Crystal ruins everything you're wearing.

Suterusu
04-28-2010, 04:33 AM
._.

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 04:53 AM
It's hp and 30 def versus 7% amp, which i tested and i hit like 55 atk more on someone with assasinate.. the best skill we have... So either i do an extra 50 attack.. or pvp-wise have an extra skill to cast cause i tanked with my hp + the def. Pretty hard decision. An extra skill in pvp.. lowest skill is like 600 atk so.. lol

How do you have a 170 FB yet be absolutely clueless about how to pvp with it?

xStar
04-28-2010, 05:19 AM
How do you have a 170 FB yet be absolutely clueless about how to pvp with it?Cause he's trash :D

Rasecx
04-28-2010, 07:32 AM
lol wow Berserk if u don't see where i'm coming from on my comment about pvp... i think you're the clueless one. I don't know what ur thinking but anything else would be idiotic.. go find a pvp guide. "Damage is most important in pvp" "DPS is the best way to go" "Gotta have the fastest skills" If you're still thinking about these... you're still thinking how people thought a year ago lol. Pathetic.

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 08:54 AM
i hit like 55 atk more on someone with assasinate.. the best skill we have...

lol @ using assassinate to test more amp. And do you even know what DPS means?

Rockstar
04-28-2010, 09:24 AM
I tested out some terra amp boots today... gotta admit im not too happy with them. It's hp and 30 def versus 7% amp, which i tested and i hit like 55 atk more on someone with assasinate.. the best skill we have... So either i do an extra 50 attack.. or pvp-wise have an extra skill to cast cause i tanked with my hp + the def. Pretty hard decision. An extra skill in pvp.. lowest skill is like 600 atk so.. lol

lol wow Berserk if u don't see where i'm coming from on my comment about pvp... i think you're the clueless one. I don't know what ur thinking but anything else would be idiotic.. go find a pvp guide. "Damage is most important in pvp" "DPS is the best way to go" "Gotta have the fastest skills" If you're still thinking about these... you're still thinking how people thought a year ago lol. Pathetic.

You compare your hp+def versus 1 skill when you should be calculating the accumulative damage of all your skills, and then comparing the results if the extra hp+def is better to have. Also just because you have more hp+def, that doesn't equate to 1 extra hit. Everything depends on the quality of your opponent, there are some players that if I add even 500 extra HP and 100 defense I can still die in 3 hits. But I agree, 7% tg boots aren't any better than osm pc will boots, I don't know about 50hp forc boots (or forc will boots) though. It depends completely on your entire build and play style on what you think is better. The only amps boots I would use are pc craft amp with hp slots, or a beast forc craft boot.

I'm actually surprise people are giving this an effort and trying to guess his gear. I guess all the forum trolls finally got bored.

Off-topic FB criticism:
I have no idea why you would use a phery crystal when FBs have 40% rate at 170. First, the base damage is low making non-crit super weak. Second, the base magic is low, making your BM1 weaker. Third, the crit damage gain isn't worth it because you have lower base damage, because I gurantee your dps will be much better using a crappy 10cd forcium crystal/orb + rol+1. Fourth, even when you're in BM1 you'll still have ridiculously low rate unless you have 2 15 rate rings, 7/40 helm, and that crystal or 2 15 rate rings, that crystal and aura. I'm sorry, but I have huge problem with FBs, FSs, FAs using titanium/pherystin tier weapons when its completely useless to the class. Only classes that have viable uses for them are Warriors, Wizards, and Bladers, because they actually need the rate and have incredibly high base damage to make up for the atk/magic loss.

silver2020
04-28-2010, 09:26 AM
I DO I DO PICK ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and lol you guys havent figured out his gear by now? its:osm suit of adept+6
forc blade of adept+4
forc boots of adept+5
phery crystal of adept extended+6
osm gloves of adept+6
and eof+adept7
bracelets and earrings of adept+6
its all adept (:

silver2020
04-28-2010, 09:27 AM
You compare your hp+def versus 1 skill when you should be calculating the accumulative damage of all your skills, and then comparing the results if the extra hp+def is better to have. Also just because you have more hp+def, that doesn't equate to 1 extra hit. Everything depends on the quality of your opponent, there are some players that if I add even 500 extra HP and 100 defense I can still die in 3 hits. But I agree, 7% tg boots aren't any better than osm pc will boots, I don't know about 50hp forc boots (or forc will boots) though. It depends completely on your entire build and play style on what you think is better. The only amps boots I would use are pc craft amp with hp slots, or a beast forc craft boot.

I'm actually surprise people are giving this an effort and trying to guess his gear. I guess all the forum trolls finally got bored.

Off-topic FB criticism:
I have no idea why you would use a phery crystal when FBs have 40% rate at 170. First, the base damage is low making non-crit super weak. Second, the base magic is low, making your BM1 weaker. Third, the crit damage gain isn't worth it because you have lower base damage, because I gurantee your dps will be much better using a crappy 10cd forcium crystal/orb + rol+1. Fourth, even when you're in BM1 you'll still have ridiculously low rate unless you have 2 15 rate rings, 7/40 helm, and that crystal or 2 15 rate rings, that crystal and aura. I'm sorry, but I have huge problem with FBs, FSs, FAs using titanium/pherystin tier equipment when its completely useless to the class. Only classes that have viable uses for them are Warriors, Wizards, and Bladers, because they actually need the rate and have incredibly high base damage to make up for the atk/magic loss.

^------pro

Suterusu
04-28-2010, 09:27 AM
Lol? he IS the pvp guide, so listen to him = /

Suterusu
04-28-2010, 09:28 AM

Off-topic FB criticism:
I have no idea why you would use a phery crystal when FBs have 40% rate at 170. First, the base damage is low making non-crit super weak. Second, the base magic is low, making your BM1 weaker. Third, the crit damage gain isn't worth it because you have lower base damage, because I gurantee your dps will be much better using a crappy 10cd forcium crystal/orb + rol+1. Fourth, even when you're in BM1 you'll still have ridiculously low rate unless you have 2 15 rate rings, 7/40 helm, and that crystal or 2 15 rate rings, that crystal and aura. I'm sorry, but I have huge problem with FBs, FSs, FAs using titanium/pherystin tier equipment when its completely useless to the class. Only classes that have viable uses for them are Warriors, Wizards, and Bladers, because they actually need the rate and have incredibly high base damage to make up for the atk/magic loss.

^^ Pro :]

AlphaFB
04-28-2010, 12:01 PM
how did this thread get popular

Suterusu
04-28-2010, 12:03 PM
iono o.o

Rasecx
04-28-2010, 01:16 PM
Ok rockstar.. ur assuming too much from the little i said lol. I didnt bother reading all of ur nonsense so here is wha ti have to say.
my def + hp in fact give me time to do an extra skill in almost any character, usually except FBs. We can pretty much 2hit anyone. My extra skill was meant to Warrior which have higher def, thats where my "extra skill" came from. I know exacly how to run an FB dude. Most of what you're saying is true in my situation, I dont know how u can manage to assume that i was contradicting all of that. I berly even posted once about how i do a pvp. You're generalizing way too much, do not put words on my posts.

I hate arguing with noobs and making a big fuzz out of things, There is a reason why i can beat almost anyone in a pvp, and in war with way less damage than them. Reborn is the only cap FB that can currently beat me in war. I've killed him and he has killed me an even amount of times in pvp, so to those who think differently than me, keep it to yourself, I can 2-3hit any class except some WAs, so thats that. Im not coming back to this thread. Laterz

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 01:33 PM
Ok rockstar.. ur assuming too much from the little i said lol. I didnt bother reading all of ur nonsense so here is wha ti have to say.
my def + hp in fact give me time to do an extra skill in almost any character, usually except FBs. We can pretty much 2hit anyone. My extra skill was meant to Warrior which have higher def, thats where my "extra skill" came from. I know exacly how to run an FB dude. Most of what you're saying is true in my situation, I dont know how u can manage to assume that i was contradicting all of that. I berly even posted once about how i do a pvp. You're generalizing way too much, do not put words on my posts.

I hate arguing with noobs and making a big fuzz out of things, There is a reason why i can beat almost anyone in a pvp, and in war with way less damage than them. Reborn is the only cap FB that can currently beat me in war. I've killed him and he has killed me an even amount of times in pvp, so to those who think differently than me, keep it to yourself, I can 2-3hit any class except some WAs, so thats that. Im not coming back to this thread. Laterz

Lol the stats you posted were worse than mine, and I'm not even 170, and I don't have the new ring yet and you think you're pro?

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 02:30 PM

K you're not 2 hitting any decent person on Venus with a Phery Crystal dude...sorry....your gear is hardly decent.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-28-2010, 03:18 PM
rasecx whats ur total stats?
on pvp here is my stats...

186%dmg
55rate (could have 56 if i got 1%more max rate XD)
907 attack (very low T_T u know what weaps i use anyways ^^)
41%amp
8%min. dmg
751 def (dam suit/boots wont +7 T_T)

whats urs? only thing i can think that u got better over me is ur base attack and ur def. other than that i pretty much got better stat that urs. once i hit 170 (will be a looooong as time for 2lvls to get since im lazy haha) in my calculation since im switchin to bof+6's i would have 959 attack(-2% amp tho since bof+6's x2 got 2% lower amp than +3slot x2) w/ around 800ish def once i +7 my boots/suit

oXIo
04-28-2010, 03:20 PM
impact stab...nuff said?

AlphaFB
04-28-2010, 03:27 PM

u sure?

GuardianPat
04-28-2010, 03:52 PM
i would like he made a vid and show as proofs

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 05:50 PM
Lol the stats you posted were worse than mine, and I'm not even 170, and I don't have the new ring yet and you think you're pro?

do i smell a hater. I think ras can still beat u no matter what u say.

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 05:52 PM
lol u guys all talk a sure lot i bet lots of u cant even beat rasecx (those of u in mercury) and for those of u in venus who cares about you worry about ur server :rolleyes:.

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 05:54 PM
wow it seems no one can post anything without low lifes saying omg im better. you guys will all stay shut when he becomes bringer again.

Rockstar
04-28-2010, 06:25 PM
Bro, no need to triple post. We all know you're butt hurt that your friend is getting criticized.

I'm not even assuming anything, I just read what you said and I even quoted it. You said yourself, that 55 dmg is not worth the def/hp:

It's hp and 30 def versus 7% amp, which i tested and i hit like 55 atk more on someone with assasinate.. the best skill we have... So either i do an extra 50 attack.. or pvp-wise have an extra skill to cast cause i tanked with my hp + the def. Pretty hard decision. An extra skill in pvp.. lowest skill is like 600 atk so.. lol

What I said about gaining an extra skill because of def/hp is true, because every opponent is different: in combo, combo skill (hitting yellow), adaption (chasing during assassinate), and gears. I did no put any words in your mouth at all. I merely quoted your comments and replied to them with my own opinions.

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 06:37 PM
Rockstar--->http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/kmgriffey/BigEgo.jpg

who? agrees =D

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 06:37 PM
I'll pvp him any time when my internet isn't lagging (usually morning and day, evenings and nights are terrible). Who did he rename from anyway, because I've never even seen him before EST's forums.

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 06:38 PM
NUFF SAID.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBa05L8JdwQ

Rockstar
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Rockstar--->http://i680.photobucket.com/albums/vv163/kmgriffey/BigEgo.jpg

who? agrees =D

I agree, look at my group. My ego is the larger than DivineHonor and Spur combined.

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 06:40 PM
I agree, look at my group. My ego is the larger than DivineHonor and Spur combined.

get a leash on dat angelbabe beotch mengz.

Rockstar
04-28-2010, 06:44 PM
If she's leashed up then I would have to do all the work meng. Better to let her do what she wants, and I sit around and relax.

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 06:45 PM
If she's leashed up then I would have to do all the work meng. Better to let her do what she wants, and I sit around and relax.

tell her to go get u a sandwhich...when she says no kick her in the face and be like MENGZ DO U KNOW WHO UR TALKING TO??? I R AM DA ROCKSTAHHHHHH MENGZZZZZZ GO MAKE ME DA GOD DEM SANDWHICH WOMAN

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 06:47 PM
[QUOTE=Rockstar;30431]I agree, look at my group. My ego is the larger than DivineHonor and Spur combined.[/QUOTE

x.x a moment of silence for venus.

auctionmule
04-28-2010, 06:55 PM
If anyone has a big ego on this topic it's Rasecx. Don't be stupid, DivineExorcist.

BoneMader
04-28-2010, 06:58 PM
wow it seems no one can post anything without low lifes saying omg im better. you guys will all stay shut when he becomes bringer again.

The first few page was just divineguardian members on his di*k and then once people start to loling at his gear you start to call people no life? he made this thread to brag about his gear and got the opposite effect :)

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 07:01 PM

Is it really something special for a 170 FB to get bringer?

auctionmule
04-28-2010, 07:02 PM
Is it really something special to get bringer?

fixed.

pioneer says hai.

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 07:04 PM
um when an of you are ready to click cabal exe and pvp post again on the forum.

BoneMader
04-28-2010, 07:05 PM

stop contradicting your self, ur pretty much helping rasecx say im better

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-28-2010, 07:08 PM

Rasecx knows this himself, its gonna be really really hard to take it away from me once i get it. and now that I have it i'll make rasecx and drifter work to get it back, they would need 1.7k pts atleast to outscore me, i cant wait to see once i hit 170 XD

tho i like it a lot now unlike back then, when alphaFB, amboi and blager gave up to get the bringer off me, and i got no competition for 2months and i decided to quit retire my FB for a while to make my WI. now it is exciting, competition between rasecx and drifter is exciting, and i got new motivation on getting/keeping bringer ^^, tho I wanna concentrate on grinding for 170.T_T

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 07:10 PM

Actually I'm online right now, channel 13.

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 07:12 PM
they would need 1.7k pts atleast to outscore me

SS pls.

sora
04-28-2010, 07:14 PM
lawl wait.... wait... u 2/3 hit "most" ppl yet use will boots for extra hp's><><?

AlphaFB
04-28-2010, 07:26 PM
Rasecx knows this himself, its gonna be really really hard to take it away from me once i get it. and now that I have it i'll make rasecx and drifter work to get it back, they would need 1.7k pts atleast to outscore me, i cant wait to see once i hit 170 XD

tho i like it a lot now unlike back then, when alphaFB, amboi and blager gave up to get the bringer off me, and i got no competition for 2months and i decided to quit retire my FB for a while to make my WI. now it is exciting, competition between rasecx and drifter is exciting, and i got new motivation on getting/keeping bringer ^^, tho I wanna concentrate on grinding for 170.T_T

lol w/e. i stopped going to war when i hitted 170 and then took a long break. don't make regear my fb :>

Berserk_Fury
04-28-2010, 07:28 PM

Better hurry up man, going to bed soon.

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-28-2010, 07:33 PM
lol w/e. i stopped going to war when i hitted 170 and then took a long break. don't make regear my fb :>

go ahead re-gear ur FB, i will be always here.

SheEvil
04-28-2010, 10:02 PM
yo alpha don't regear mang, i want ur 40/7 helmet T_T

DivineExorcist
04-29-2010, 02:47 AM
Actually I'm online right now, channel 13.

ok ur gonna b in ch 13 ill b on around 5 pm east time ill shout for u.

DivineExorcist
04-29-2010, 02:57 AM
SS pls.

he ovbiosly means for the week.

DrifterX
04-29-2010, 03:00 AM
they would need 1.7k pts atleast to outscore me
Does that 1.7k pts include building xD

Berserk_Fury
04-29-2010, 05:45 AM
ok ur gonna b in ch 13 ill b on around 5 pm east time ill shout for u.

Why would you shout for me, tell rasecx to show up himself.