PDA

View Full Version : ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad:

alonis
05-01-2011, 11:59 PM
thats like really piss's me off..

when ppl use the word " global " as a curse common guys we are human.. since when america become to animals tht treat ppl this way?

im ashmed for this country!

and yeah so maybe my english isnt perfect and i do mistakes like other " globals" sometimes.. maybe laugh for a sec but common humiliate us and treat us like we are garbage..

get a life.. and if u dont have any.. its ur fault not mine

fantasion
05-02-2011, 12:07 AM
its not about American, there are ppl like that everywhere, not all people are tolerant and good at respecting others.... they just need to grow up hehe

gary055
05-02-2011, 12:13 AM
But in NA Cabal , it's Americans/Canadians in particular . Just because someone doesn't speak English as well, we separate them from the crowd . Its just how it is . In real life as well . However, we shouldn't express that as an insult .

alonis
05-02-2011, 12:22 AM
i met amazing ppl in na.. thou other americans really ruining the reputation

i sad for this ppl who act like theyr 10 years old and dont respect others

gary055
05-02-2011, 12:24 AM
You're on the internet and so are they . People take advantage of that and act like morons irresponsibly

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 12:37 AM
alonis is prutty o.o we got a sexy girl playing cabal o.o WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^

Greedy
05-02-2011, 12:47 AM
lol.

alonis
05-02-2011, 12:49 AM
alonis is prutty o.o we got a sexy girl playing cabal o.o WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ^_^

Lol <

i guess i will quit cabal soon like many others.. kuz of bad treat of ppl.. then the " sexy girl" wont be here LOL

gary055
05-02-2011, 12:52 AM
And many more will join the ranks :) its not a dying game ...just going through the stages

moomoomilk
05-02-2011, 12:58 AM
1. why come to cabal NA if you can't speak english?
2. you make our market I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
3. we view globals as babies, you talk like 4 year olds "my englis not gud, but i wan plai in amurika"
4. us americans aren't rude, we just don't tolerate idiots aka globals.

XFearMyBladeX
Lol <

i guess i will quit cabal soon like many others.. kuz of bad treat of ppl.. then the " sexy girl" wont be here LOL

o.o nooo dont quit x.x just ignore bad ppl. there r lot of cool ppl still playing.u need help call me.cabal needs sexy girls,the game is getting full of dudes... soo sexy girl u cant quit ^_~

moomoomilk
Lol <

lol quit as if anyone cares, go to school, get a brain k

alonis
05-02-2011, 01:02 AM
1. why come to cabal NA if you can't speak english?
2. you make our market I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥
3. we view globals as babies, you talk like 4 year olds "my englis not gud, but i wan plai in amurika"
4. us americans aren't rude, we just don't tolerate idiots aka globals.

stop whining.. ur just like 8 year old kid hated by every1 so shut up.. even americans hate u noob..

fyi i finishd school.. i finishd army, i bet u didnt even finish second grade u freak.. die

no cares what u have to say.. so get lost

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 01:11 AM
stop whining.. ur just like 8 year old kid hated by every1 so shut up.. even americans hate u noob..

fyi i finishd school.. i finishd army, i bet u didnt even finish second grade u freak.. die

no cares what u have to say.. so get lost

^_^ wut she said =p

Jackk
05-02-2011, 01:40 AM
What bugs me about globals is, almost every global I've met just feels its right to ruin the gaming experience for everyone else. I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans. And just recently, some people from AMPM decided it was a fantastic idea to explore the world of insults with me, even though it was quite plain to see they were global, and didn't understand much english. If you don't understand english, don't view it as a handicap and give yourself the benefit of the doubt because we treat you different, due to your lack of communication. We blatantly don't care about your race, gender, creed, and further more, native language. Let me put it blunt. If you're gonna mess with a bull, you're gonna get horns. If you're gonna mess with the internet community of Cabal, do not oblige yourselves to getting mad when we turn around and smack you all in the face. We may not be any better than you, but we're respectful. Which is something I see global newcomers lack.

By the way you're a buncha d00sh bags.

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 01:45 AM
i gotta admit,some globals r pretty much disrespectful. not gonna argue with that 1. but anyway they bother1 just kick their butt and after all the shiz is over just say HI and move on=p lol lots of ppl on my buddy list from global was cuz we started a fight =p

alonis
05-02-2011, 01:59 AM
. I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans.

huh. dont mention my guild ever again..
maybe u said some truth stf but keep ur mouth kuz all ppl nvm if they from global or na every1 is da same!

CyrStalAFX
05-02-2011, 02:01 AM
^_^ i like everyone

alonis
05-02-2011, 02:07 AM
^_^ i like everyone

Muwaaah!

gary055
05-02-2011, 02:11 AM
I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans.

Not saying you should apologize , but ya shouldn't generalize the guild for what one person did or a few whatever . And if ya got a problem with them . Let it out lol this sounds like therapy

cerverus3
05-02-2011, 02:27 AM
they guys from AMPM are s btw i understand u

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 02:27 AM
cant u ppl just get along? o.o

alonis
05-02-2011, 02:31 AM
ah not going anywhere this thread.. wastin time fightin with shameless ppl who whine for every lil thing

SilverIceForum
05-02-2011, 02:36 AM
i met amazing ppl in na.. thou other americans really ruining the reputation

i sad for this ppl who act like theyr 10 years old and dont respect others

And there in lies one of the many problems with online gaming, for the reason being is a lot of them act like 10 year olds because they are in that 10-15 year old stage of life. 2nd improper parenting of parents not watching what the heck their kids are doing online has a lot to do with it. 3rd being tied to the 2nd, lack of teaching proper respect and civility by parents to their children. 4th being the anonomity of they are not having to face the person they are insulting in real life, so thus a lot of people suffer from this unfortunately, probably everyone, heck even I've been guilty of throwing a rash bullying, disrespectful, predjudice comment out online here and there.

Sadly have to say it is human nature to be this way against people different, some times mildly different to the extreme of majorly predjudice by their upbringing, to religious and political differences.

That being said, I've played many online games of different types, built relationships with others, even those from different countries I liked really well I'd call them a friend if I knew them in real life. Sadly as far as the scorn, I'll call it to be kind, by a few specific groups that think if you not in their crowd, group, gender, race and don't play by their elite view of how to play a game you are less than a normal person in or out of the game, especially ingame. Even more sad is this game I would have to say has some of the worst of this kind. Only advice I can give, thicken your skin and take it with a grain of salt as they say, put whoever is offensive into your block list, or move on to another game.

Don't let those that are in all earnest truth the real ignorant ones ruin you having a good time and relaxing, as that is what playing a game is supposed to really entail, get a good group of people together you like playing with as buddies or in a guild, and talk in private, party, guild chat, and if it gets to bad, shut down normal, shout and other public chats in the game.

alonis
05-02-2011, 02:47 AM
And there in lies one of the many problems with online gaming, for the reason being is a lot of them act like 10 year olds because they are in that 10-15 year old stage of life. 2nd improper parenting of parents not watching what the heck their kids are doing online has a lot to do with it. 3rd being tied to the 2nd, lack of teaching proper respect and civility by parents to their children. 4th being the anonomity of they are not having to face the person they are insulting in real life, so thus a lot of people suffer from this unfortunately, probably everyone, heck even I've been guilty of throwing a rash bullying, disrespectful, predjudice comment out online here and there.

Sadly have to say it is human nature to be this way against people different, some times mildly different to the extreme of majorly predjudice by their upbringing, to religious and political differences.

That being said, I've played many online games of different types, built relationships with others, even those from different countries I liked really well I'd call them a friend if I knew them in real life. Sadly as far as the scorn, I'll call it to be kind, by a few specific groups that think if you not in their crowd, group, gender, race and don't play by their elite view of how to play a game you are less than a normal person in or out of the game, especially ingame. Even more sad is this game I would have to say has some of the worst of this kind. Only advice I can give, thicken your skin and take it with a grain of salt as they say, put whoever is offensive into your block list, or move on to another game.

Don't let those that are in all earnest truth the real ignorant ones ruin you having a good time and relaxing, as that is what playing a game is supposed to really entail, get a good group of people together you like playing with as buddies or in a guild, and talk in private, party, guild chat, and if it gets to bad, shut down normal, shout and other public chats in the game.

im sad kuz u right.. happy kuz made realize over again that nvm anything.. this is nature! there is nothing we can do abt it

Snakeyes
05-02-2011, 04:13 AM
just go play runescape brah..

dats rite say brahh cus i got no clue wat brah is ..
yee meng < wat the hell is meng anyway, a half man and penguin??

alonis
05-02-2011, 04:17 AM
just go play runescape brah..

dats rite say brahh cus i got no clue wat brah is ..
yee meng < wat the hell is meng anyway, a half man and penguin??

Tov Ahi

Shinji
05-02-2011, 06:47 AM
cant u ppl just get along? o.o
This is Sparta !!?!?!

titans05
05-02-2011, 06:53 AM
this is cabal!!!! @_@

alonis
05-02-2011, 07:16 AM
you the one that talk shiz to them first that why they disrespect you, i know global pple usely dont talk much. And you ***ing american is kind of doo bag youself think you all high and mighty now you country in dip shiz look at you economy now. (laughing right now ahhahaa mothr fccker}

most of times thats the true.. im sad for this kuz i like US and am disapointed bit for this treat

Greedy
05-02-2011, 07:26 AM
What bugs me about globals is, almost every global I've met just feels its right to ruin the gaming experience for everyone else. I.E Those h0m0's from Spartans. And just recently, some people from AMPM decided it was a fantastic idea to explore the world of insults with me, even though it was quite plain to see they were global, and didn't understand much english. If you don't understand english, don't view it as a handicap and give yourself the benefit of the doubt because we treat you different, due to your lack of communication. We blatantly don't care about your race, gender, creed, and further more, native language. Let me put it blunt. If you're gonna mess with a bull, you're gonna get horns. If you're gonna mess with the internet community of Cabal, do not oblige yourselves to getting mad when we turn around and smack you all in the face. We may not be any better than you, but we're respectful. Which is something I see global newcomers lack.

By the way you're a buncha d00sh bags.

couldn't of put it better myself.

Palomar
05-02-2011, 08:11 AM
The general dislike for most globals...from my experience...

1.) Its not like NA said hey EST dump all these players into our servers we would love to have them over here! So in general the population was prob 50/50 of liking the idea and hating the idea to begin with leading to the attitude... "You are in our house we are not in yours. Better recognize...ahhahahahah!"

2.) Most interactions with globals end like this... "WTF is this dude talking about"

3.) Merc and Venus had lots of annoying little children to begin with. Now add annoying children that dont speak the native language that existed on the server before global was dropped off. This is never a fun mix.

alonis
05-02-2011, 08:16 AM
The general dislike for most globals...from my experience...

1.) Its not like NA said hey EST dump all these players into our servers we would love to have them over here! So in general the population was prob 50/50 of liking the idea and hating the idea to begin with leading to the attitude... "You are in our house we are not in yours. Better recognize...ahhahahahah!"

2.) Most interactions with globals end like this... "WTF is this dude talking about"

3.) Merc and Venus had lots of annoying little children to begin with. Now add annoying children that dont speak the native language that existed on the server before global was dropped off. This is never a fun mix.

the server dosent belong to u.. or ur dad.. or any of us..
us global being under the name " annoying visitors " isnt true and isnt nice.. kuz of ppl like u that look at diff ppl like me and say stf like u said up there tahts what cause's all problems.. and tell u the truth? GM dont give a crap if u like it or not so learn to deal with it in nice way.. or maybe i shud say every1

Palomar
05-02-2011, 08:59 AM
the server dosent belong to u.. or ur dad.. or any of us..
us global being under the name " annoying visitors " isnt true and isnt nice.. kuz of ppl like u that look at diff ppl like me and say stf like u said up there tahts what cause's all problems.. and tell u the truth? GM dont give a crap if u like it or not so learn to deal with it in nice way.. or maybe i shud say every1

Settle down killer...im saying my understanding of the general dislike for globals.

No it doesnt belong to us but if you want to be all high and mighty...lets be completely honest...it is our server. Without us the bills didnt get paid and our server would be just like yours ended up huh. So be thankful there were enough NA players playing the game to support a server for you people to play on. Our server was fine WITHOUT you players...yours wasnt fine with your own players.

I couldnt care less. I dont play a whole lot im just pointing out the obvious here.

Yes I have met many annoying globals. Its pretty pointless to try and interact with them much because it either ends up being a dead end or just goes around in circles. So im pretty indifferent. You guys play here yes thats a fact...but no one is obligated to go out of their way to be respectful to people who arent respectful to them. This includes globals.

Nothin personal.

alonis
05-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Settle down killer...im saying my understanding of the general dislike for globals.

No it doesnt belong to us but if you want to be all high and mighty...lets be completely honest...it is our server. Without us the bills didnt get paid and our server would be just like yours ended up huh. So be thankful there were enough NA players playing the game to support a server for you people to play on. Our server was fine WITHOUT you players...yours wasnt fine with your own players.

I couldnt care less. I dont play a whole lot im just pointing out the obvious here.

Yes I have met many annoying globals. Its pretty pointless to try and interact with them much because it either ends up being a dead end or just goes around in circles. So im pretty indifferent. You guys play here yes thats a fact...but no one is obligated to go out of their way to be respectful to people who arent respectful to them. This includes globals.

Nothin personal.

i disagree.. it dosent belong to u.. its belong to all of us.. it used to be NA noq its global and there is nothing we can do

Palomar
05-02-2011, 10:16 AM
i disagree.. it dosent belong to u.. its belong to all of us.. it used to be NA noq its global and there is nothing we can do

You are missing the point.

You need us...we dont need you. If all the NA players left this game today I doubt you globals could keep it going. If all you globals left the game today...we would carry on just like we did before you were dropped off on NA servers like orphan children.

Argue it all you want. Its fact.

sn0wXz
05-02-2011, 10:27 AM

pretty sure its cabal_na; the global was merged into NA when global died (they stopped GM interaction for months n months, no updates, no NW, so your server was pretty much junk private server anyway, with x-traps fail protection.)

you the one that talk shiz to them first that why they disrespect you, i know global pple usely dont talk much. And you I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing american is kind of doo bag youself think you all high and mighty now you country in dip shiz look at you economy now. (laughing right now ahhahaa mothr fccker}

http://usdebtclock.org/world-debt-clock.html

inb4 this guy says hes a sand person from dubai.

not from any of those countries? how yours your s. american counterparts doing bro? not better then me; thats for sure.

alonis
05-02-2011, 10:30 AM
You are missing the point.

You need us...we dont need you. If all the NA players left this game today I doubt you globals could keep it going. If all you globals left the game today...we would carry on just like we did before you were dropped off on NA servers like orphan children.

Argue it all you want. Its fact.

ok. lets let it go for a now,

now..
why the server came to a situation where NA players use the word " global" as curse..
why tehy blame almost everything the globals
why curse some1 just kuz hs from global
why humiliate some from global who isnt perfect english speacker

we are human same as every1 alse..

im tired of seeing seeing every sec post abt how owefull global ppl is.. if we got good treat in the sec we moved to NA im sure everything was diffrent
[anything to say abt that?? ]

Palomar
05-02-2011, 10:43 AM
That part is true lol. It's funny when im grinding in PI and some cap comes along and starts hitting my mobs so i kill them because they dont seem to get the point. I ask my cap friend who it was that i killed and she says "meh just some global" and my response is "LOL".

Thats about the end of it. "Just some global" which loosely translates into "who cares" or "not a threat".

LOL!

NiteFalcon
05-02-2011, 10:51 AM
globals su.ck

alonis
05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
That part is true lol. It's funny when im grinding in PI and some cap comes along and starts hitting my mobs so i kill them because they dont seem to get the point. I ask my cap friend who it was that i killed and she says "meh just some global" and my response is "LOL".

Thats about the end of it. "Just some global" which loosely translates into "who cares" or "not a threat".

LOL!

lol.. lemme laugh for a sec
[ after a sec lol again ]

globals su.ck

hey guess woot//
u SU.CK to LOLz

Palomar
05-02-2011, 11:22 AM
lol.. lemme laugh for a sec
[ after a sec lol again ]

IKR...even you think its funny.

Teach your fellow globals not to be sooooo much of a joke huh...you seem to have some motivation for changing the Cabal world...Or just crying about it...not sure which one it is yet.

Palomar
05-02-2011, 11:38 AM
nah, its still ours, cuz if all of the na's leave, it dies...if you leave...well we celebrate

Wurd.

Say it together now F Global!

Edit: In the words of GM's and Trolls...Get at me!

bakuryu
05-02-2011, 11:54 AM
why humiliate some from global who isnt perfect english speacker

nice english!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

Palomar
05-02-2011, 12:06 PM
For all the global girls...

http://youtu.be/BzAiLsPdAg4

Palomar
05-02-2011, 12:12 PM
awhawhahwahw i used to listen to collie buddz a few years back lol

mamacita and come around ftw

Good stuff. :)

Kakakakakakakakaka
05-02-2011, 12:20 PM
Um they I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ at playing cabal....just look at the guild LatinoX. I can pk any1 in that guild with a 14x until they have to call in their fb friends for help.

Greedy
05-02-2011, 01:48 PM

Nothin personal.

+10

alonis
05-02-2011, 03:19 PM
nice english!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

nah, its still ours, cuz if all of the na's leave, it dies...if you leave...well we celebrate

Wurd.

Say it together now F Global!

Edit: In the words of GM's and Trolls...Get at me!

i dont give a crap for ppl like u.. behind the screen u feel so good and strong, i feel ashamed to having conv with ppl like u.

IM GLOBAL and my english su.cks, and im proud of it!
but most of chance i bet i have real life like u guys dont kuz the fact u treat this way to ppl in here means how lil kids u are in real life,

learn to treat ppl with some respect and grow up!

END

sn0wXz
05-02-2011, 03:19 PM
sup i am viet i live in american .

oh im sorry i forgot your anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aumv0Z0lbYA

:cool:

Bebe
05-02-2011, 04:10 PM
Looks like you guys need some of my drink. xD
Come on now guys. Global ppl ain't that bad. Maybe not the eng part. I think they cute. =D
How many of NA players can speak 2 languages? Least they know some eng and can read.
You guys hate globals yet more then 50% of org NA players are either from asia or born here with asian blood.
Don't hate. We all same. This game came from "Global"
How would you feel if you guys travel to a place that don't speak eng and treat you like shhiiitttt just cause you're not from there and can't speak their language!? Think about it. -.-
Stop being like those ppl back in the days where white were men and black were slaves! Like really. Sigh. We in 2011!

gary055
05-02-2011, 04:14 PM
y'all walk with a stick up your a$$ . look in the mirror , you're a joke . rofl

alonis
05-02-2011, 04:15 PM
Looks like you guys need some of my drink. xD
Come on now guys. Global ppl ain't that bad. Maybe not the eng part. I think they cute. =D
How many of NA players can speak 2 languages? Least they know some eng and can read.
You guys hate globals yet more then 50% of org NA players are either from asia or born here with asian blood.
Don't hate. We all same. This game came from "Global"
How would you feel if you guys travel to a place that don't speak eng and treat you like shhiiitttt just cause you're not from there and can't speak their language!? Think about it. -.-
Stop being like those ppl back in the days where white were men and black were slaves! Like really. Sigh. We in 2011!

I love u!!!

Bebe
05-02-2011, 04:23 PM
y'all walk with a stick up your a$$ . look in the mirror , you're a joke . rofl

I like things up there. It feels gooooood baby. =)

Greedy
05-02-2011, 04:53 PM
I'm uncertain whether you have the capability to understand how retarded you are. That is all.

hi i like this post.

XFearMyBladeX
05-02-2011, 05:07 PM
i would like to see wut would the global haters on this thread say if we ever had to merger with another server lol.

bakuryu
05-02-2011, 05:24 PM

i wouldnt travel to france and try to speak french just cause, i mean why would i do that?

they are flakey anyways lol :P

bakuryu
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
you guys take stuff too far to heart. alonis or wtf your name is shut up and stop complaining honestly go back ingame and play with ur friends whoever that is. idc if ur asain, white, pakistan, black, anything but dang you are so annoying you almost provoke people to make a joke about you. like a little kid . stop talking.

IcyWave
05-02-2011, 05:29 PM
Global people,hack....the end.

gary055
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
you guys take stuff too far to heart. alonis or wtf your name is shut up and stop complaining honestly go back ingame and play with ur friends whoever that is. idc if ur asain, white, pakistan, black, anything but dang you are so annoying you almost provoke people to make a joke about you. like a little kid . stop talking.

Things like this annoy you ? What are you ,15? She's just trying to make a point ... you're just like her, complaining ... You're just feeding the flames . You think what you say is going to solve anything ? moron.... rofl

bakuryu
05-02-2011, 05:50 PM
Things like this annoy you ? What are you ,15? She's just trying to make a point ... you're just like her, complaining ... You're just feeding the flames . You think what you say is going to solve anything ? moron.... rofl

actually you are completely wrong. how am i just like her? did i make a thread called
"ohh tell me here ur probs with globals!!!! i wanna knw what we did to u guys:mad (fail):"?
didnt think so. am i feeding the flames or trying to shut her up? shut her up.
do i think what i am saying is going to solve anything? maybe if she goes back and looks at how much of an idiot she has represented herself and for other globals that are decent people.

you can I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and btw, do you think your post is gonna solve anything?

oh wait

bakuryu
05-02-2011, 05:51 PM
yo kidd0 what are ya, 10? and isnt it past your beddy bye time?

Shinji
05-02-2011, 05:52 PM
oh im sorry i forgot your anthem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aumv0Z0lbYA

:cool:
That video is awesome lol kakakakaka 25vs2

alonis
05-02-2011, 06:12 PM

ahhh dont talk if u dont know what ur talking about.. did u even tryd to understand my point here? Lol

alonis
05-02-2011, 06:25 PM
I have to understand!
what u ppl trying to make me feel?
feel bad about myself?
offend me?
make me think im lame?

common.. tell me!

morons!

Bebe
05-02-2011, 06:40 PM
That video is awesome lol kakakakaka 25vs2

Ooooooo chuckie! Lol I haven't heard this in over 5 years! Haha old school!

gary055
05-02-2011, 06:42 PM
Why'd u double post? U dont see the edit button , buddy? Lolol

Mannnn i wasn't hating on you .. Just what u said .. Back off son

Shinji
05-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Lets talk about food
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vSia_tLeI

Envy
05-02-2011, 07:18 PM
lol all you fobs go fark your mother.

SilentM
05-02-2011, 07:50 PM
This thread pretty much highlights the reason why there is such a problem between "globals" and people who were here before.
Exibit A: Global claiming they are understanding and peaceful.
Exibit B: Someone expressing an opposing opinion in a thought out, logical manner, and said global completely lashing out in a hypocritical way.
Really, as was said before, what everything boils down to is language barrier. Take an internet forum where tone of words can easily be mistaken, and add that with a vague understanding of the common language and you have grounds for disaster.

It's not just that though.
The thing about globals is that they did merge into an already established community. It's kind of like being a new player in a game, or starting the first day at a new school, new job, etc. There are new rules you need to learn and new people you need to get along with. Meaning, new people merging into an existing community should have realized that there would be things they would have to learn about in order to get along with or play in THIS community.
I'm not saying it's right for people already on the server to act rude to people who are new. BOTH sides are guilty of being rude to each other, and there will always be immature kids who ruin it for everyone regardless of their background.
What I'm saying is, it's quite annoying when someone is new and is unwilling to learn. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's quite another to be stupid. This is probably why people have problems with globals.
Some like to act like they know it all already and are entitled to do what they like, when they are NEW into THIS community.
I don't like to pre-judge people, and I am certainly open to making friends with anyone regardless of their nationality, but I do NOT appreciate when, as someone else said, a person is ruining the game for everyone and they don't care to listen, negotiate, or learn.

Chippo
05-02-2011, 08:14 PM
hi, i'm new. wanna be my friend, coco?

Greedy
05-02-2011, 08:32 PM
This thread pretty much highlights the reason why there is such a problem between "globals" and people who were here before.
Exibit A: Global claiming they are understanding and peaceful.
Exibit B: Someone expressing an opposing opinion in a thought out, logical manner, and said global completely lashing out in a hypocritical way.
Really, as was said before, what everything boils down to is language barrier. Take an internet forum where tone of words can easily be mistaken, and add that with a vague understanding of the common language and you have grounds for disaster.

It's not just that though.
The thing about globals is that they did merge into an already established community. It's kind of like being a new player in a game, or starting the first day at a new school, new job, etc. There are new rules you need to learn and new people you need to get along with. Meaning, new people merging into an existing community should have realized that there would be things they would have to learn about in order to get along with or play in THIS community.
I'm not saying it's right for people already on the server to act rude to people who are new. BOTH sides are guilty of being rude to each other, and there will always be immature kids who ruin it for everyone regardless of their background.
What I'm saying is, it's quite annoying when someone is new and is unwilling to learn. It's one thing to be ignorant, it's quite another to be stupid. This is probably why people have problems with globals.
Some like to act like they know it all already and are entitled to do what they like, when they are NEW into THIS community.
I don't like to pre-judge people, and I am certainly open to making friends with anyone regardless of their nationality, but I do NOT appreciate when, as someone else said, a person is ruining the game for everyone and they don't care to listen, negotiate, or learn.

hi, i like you, and your post.

Chippo
05-02-2011, 08:42 PM
This thread pretty much highlights the reason why there is such a problem between "globals" and people who were here before...

anyway, i see what you did there with your post.
language barrier? pshhh.

if one overcomes a language barrier, there's another one waiting, no, lurking, like a burrowed (yes, it must be burrowed first. silly chippo ~.~) lurker with its subterranean spines ready to spring up to a wandering marine (in the meantime, a terran scv starts building a refinery or an engineering bay! and an ally zerg sends an un-upgraded overlord to the marine! gg loooool) o,,o.

i'm talking about the "people barrier" or Schopenhauer's "Hedgehog's dilemma".
this is an analogy best described by a bunch of cute (like chippo!) hedgehogs (cabal players!) in harsh winter (the game itself! and especially that place called Bloody ice. it's bloody for a reason! but where is blood?) trying to keep each other warm, while being pricked by their quills (typed coarse language in chats!).
people are bound to hurt one another when put together.
without hurting each other to some degrees (like when parents have fights but make up, if fortunate), people wouldn't be able to come to a mutual understanding for opposing parties.

in the end everything will be alright ^.^.
we just have to watch where our quills go~

gary055
05-02-2011, 09:45 PM
I like that ^

alonis
05-02-2011, 11:22 PM
this thread becoe stupid.. ><

Jackk
05-03-2011, 01:35 AM
BTW Those I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s from spartans are still fgts. PM me Groovey. :)

Jackk
05-03-2011, 01:46 AM
I don't quite understand this thread, which isn't very surprising. What are you getting at alonis? YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT IS ANGER PPL GLOBAL IH8U FOR H8 ME I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ already.
I'll break it down.
1.Communication. How are we supposed to support eachother if we have no idea what the hell you're talking about?
2.Respect. As an earlier post said. You're in our house, we're not in yours. Be a good house guest eh?
3.Blunt ignorance. You've entirely IGNORED everything anyones said throughout your OWN topic. "I HATE CONVERSATION W/ U CUZ U NOT UNDERSTAND." "I SORRY FOR AMURIKA IT SO NICE CONTRY BUT PPL SO H8" "I NO LIKE UR COMMINT PLZ WHAT WRONG"
You don't listen. You've contradicted your own question. Perhaps you should leave.

Snakeyes
05-03-2011, 04:21 AM
pple r getting mad over a game lmao lol im gonna lol for days!!!!!

alonis
05-03-2011, 05:04 AM
pple r getting mad over a game lmao lol im gonna lol for days!!!!!

lol im not getting mad.. im just feel ashamed for NA players thats it..

edit : [ ok not only for NA, also for globals hackers and noobs who ruind NORMAL PLAYERS reputation ]

Palomar
05-03-2011, 06:23 AM

At least now you know the feeling is mutual.

I played on an international server for many years where I was the odd man out and had no problems. Your server and your player base have had enough time to earn the treatment that they get. For weeks after you guys came over I had constant PM's from players begging for money in spanish, global players KS'ing mobs, hoards of global procs pking other procs for bosses, scamming NA players, constant communication breakdowns in trades...It's not even so much about the fact that most cant speak english...thats just the annoying part. We've had globals join our guild and they are nice guys/gals but for the most part...global players are nothing but rubbish.

If I could sum it up into one phrase I would say that your players have been nothing but a plague upon our servers. (Yes I said our servers)

alonis
05-03-2011, 06:43 AM
At least now you know the feeling is mutual.

I played on an international server for many years where I was the odd man out and had no problems. Your server and your player base have had enough time to earn the treatment that they get. For weeks after you guys came over I had constant PM's from players begging for money in spanish, global players KS'ing mobs, hoards of global procs pking other procs for bosses, scamming NA players, constant communication breakdowns in trades...It's not even so much about the fact that most cant speak english...thats just the annoying part. We've had globals join our guild and they are nice guys/gals but for the most part...global players are nothing but rubbish.

If I could sum it up into one phrase I would say that your players have been nothing but a plague upon our servers. (Yes I said our servers)

ive been thinkin abit and yeah global really can be annoying..
well after this thread and after argue with every1 i really know the reasons why na treats global this way.. global needed some push kuz i know we are wey diff from na.. and its isnt easy to deal with us.
am just sad abit kuz almost nothing good came out from this ><

thank u palomar.

Palomar
05-03-2011, 06:49 AM
ive been thinkin abit and yeah global really can be annoying..
well after this thread and after argue with every1 i really know the reasons why na treats global this way.. global needed some push kuz i know we are wey diff from na.. and its isnt easy to deal with us.
am just sad abit kuz almost nothing good came out from this ><

thank u palomar.

As I said before...its nothing personal its just what I see. Sorry if I seem like a jerk sometimes. :)

ROFLwiz
05-03-2011, 07:22 AM

i feel ashamed for global players. when u gotta 10 man a derk or a penna. Or when u gotta make a full party for a dungeon as simple as eod2 or ic1. OH and how about them hacking globals spamming ft2. go back to global cabal.....owait ur hackers and corrupt GM's killed that version. sowwy

alonis
05-03-2011, 07:31 AM
i feel ashamed for global players. when u gotta 10 man a derk or a penna. Or when u gotta make a full party for a dungeon as simple as eod2 or ic1. OH and how about them hacking globals spamming ft2. go back to global cabal.....owait ur hackers and corrupt GM's killed that version. sowwy

ah are u talkin to urself? i think i already said it ><

Snakeyes
05-03-2011, 07:47 AM
one reason i hate global players is cus they hack.. and they ks mobs ....
and dat is my reason i hate global players 99% of global players hack . u most be the 1 % who dont . hahaha

alonis
05-03-2011, 07:49 AM
one reason i hate global players is cus they hack.. and they ks mobs ....

u mean part of them.. never include every1 for others mistakes

ROFLwiz
05-03-2011, 07:49 AM
ah are u talkin to urself? i think i already said it ><

are u a tard? oh ya ur a global... i'm sorry ill talk slower next time.

alonis
05-03-2011, 08:14 AM
are u a tard? oh ya ur a global... i'm sorry ill talk slower next time.

thats what calld ass hole< some1 like u

Snakeyes
05-03-2011, 08:19 AM
i did say 99% .. read more often plz

alonis
05-03-2011, 08:34 AM
i did say 99% .. read more often plz

ops my bad. thou 99% its still to much i think ><

EpicSeller
05-03-2011, 10:14 AM
hmmm, I've read everything on this thread and I could point out a few names that post constructive opinions such as : Poloma, Greedy, Jackk, Alonis, and probably 1 or 2 more, sorry I didn't keep track of all.

This is my 1st thread involve in a conversation on this forum.
I'm from US and have Asian blood running through my vessels. Honestly honestly and honestly I never care where the players are from, what ethnicity and whether speak English or not, I treated them all the same at 1st. I'm truly understand how both parties felt. Global players felt like being treat as crap by NA players and NA players felt like being invaded by viruses, parasites, plague. Well, I had a lot of global friends on Venus Server. I had been scammed in both Venus and Merc servers, and took advantage by them, but I don't hate their guts for that. I think it was b/c they were unfortunate to be born and raise in a bad society where they feel like they had to protect themselves in order to survive. And that protective instinct tells them that "good offense = good defense" --> "survival of the fittest" --> "the strong will survive". Global server were not much of a protective server, so a lot of ppl hacked. My own global friends told me that 80%+ are hackers and are in every guilds. It was a disadvantage for not hacking while others are doing it. After the merge w/ NA cabal very very few global friend of mine were able to auto bot and range hack to lvl, but not dmg or anything else. After a while they stopped botting b/c myself and my NA friends won't dungeon w/ them even though we communicate w/ each others everyday. I told them that global server is in the past, so at present let's play fair to enjoys the game like every1 else and they did.
Alonis, I believe you have missed the points as a few people here have mentioned, and I believe that was b/c you've put in so much emotions to protect global players. A few bad players can't create this much hatred and stirred up such a huge mess like this. At beginning I'm sure NA players has nothing to resent global players b/c we don't know anything about them, so as a host we certainly welcome our guests. No global players has a tag said "global" on their foreheads, but their actions made it recognizable.
I could feel how sad you are, and I can tell you that I'm as sad as you are right now, but facts are facts; none of us here or any1 else could change it. I'm here not saying NA player actions are right either; this will require the changes from both parties for us all to have fun together. Let's hope for a brighter future; together we can break any barrier.

Over all, I still like you, Alonis :)

alonis
05-03-2011, 11:01 AM
hmmm, I've read everything on this thread and I could point out a few names that post constructive opinions such as : Poloma, Greedy, Jackk, Alonis, and probably 1 or 2 more, sorry I didn't keep track of all.

This is my 1st thread involve in a conversation on this forum.
I'm from US and have Asian blood running through my vessels. Honestly honestly and honestly I never care where the players are from, what ethnicity and whether speak English or not, I treated them all the same at 1st. I'm truly understand how both parties felt. Global players felt like being treat as crap by NA players and NA players felt like being invaded by viruses, parasites, plague. Well, I had a lot of global friends on Venus Server. I had been scammed in both Venus and Merc servers, and took advantage by them, but I don't hate their guts for that. I think it was b/c they were unfortunate to be born and raise in a bad society where they feel like they had to protect themselves in order to survive. And that protective instinct tells them that "good offense = good defense" --> "survival of the fittest" --> "the strong will survive". Global server were not much of a protective server, so a lot of ppl hacked. My own global friends told me that 80%+ are hackers and are in every guilds. It was a disadvantage for not hacking while others are doing it. After the merge w/ NA cabal very very few global friend of mine were able to auto bot and range hack to lvl, but not dmg or anything else. After a while they stopped botting b/c myself and my NA friends won't dungeon w/ them even though we communicate w/ each others everyday. I told them that global server is in the past, so at present let's play fair to enjoys the game like every1 else and they did.
Alonis, I believe you have missed the points as a few people here have mentioned, and I believe that was b/c you've put in so much emotions to protect global players. A few bad players can't create this much hatred and stirred up such a huge mess like this. At beginning I'm sure NA players has nothing to resent global players b/c we don't know anything about them, so as a host we certainly welcome our guests. No global players has a tag said "global" on their foreheads, but their actions made it recognizable.
I could feel how sad you are, and I can tell you that I'm as sad as you are right now, but facts are facts; none of us here or any1 else could change it. I'm here not saying NA player actions are right either; this will require the changes from both parties for us all to have fun together. Let's hope for a brighter future; together we can break any barrier.

Over all, I still like you, Alonis :)

that was great post!
if i could say what u jsut posted from the begining and ask for peace between both sides i would do it.
i can agree with u 100%

for every1 alse > i really hoped for honest posts wih no offence to any sides
when i saw the way ppl talk and blame every1 with the childish react thats what made sad,
i wrote this post from half sadness and half anger kuz i felt ive been judged for stupid things and hey, im a girl, i take stff deep in the heart and i felt like i had to make this thread to get answers and know, sadly 70% of this thread become to type of spam><

XFearMyBladeX
05-03-2011, 11:30 AM
yea..lets just get along.=p

Zeon
05-03-2011, 11:35 AM
Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: the less.. educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xD... so, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... these are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

So, bottom line, the ragers are basically ignorant fools xD

Ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that America is a BIG BIG continent, formed by three smaller parts called "North" America (That would be where U.S -- Ur country-- and Canada -- Which is bigger-- are), "Centre America" (where , Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "South America" (where countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Perú are) These 3 pieces get together forming the BIG BIG continent call AMERICA...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? then star calling urselves Unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

Oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think Colombia is in Africa how America is layed out.

BTW, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, Na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's THRASH E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E in the world... but there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, I'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "NA" scammers.... there are as much "global" Ksers as there are "NA" ksers.... and so on and on.... so, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... hating an entire community won't help out at ALL

http://learnspanishdc.com/weblog/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/america-map.jpg

bakuryu
05-03-2011, 11:40 AM
wtf is this geo class?

XFearMyBladeX
05-03-2011, 11:53 AM
lol thats too long to read x.x i stopped at "hmm Dani" =p

SilverIceForum
05-03-2011, 12:30 PM
Well, >_>

Clearly I think I made my point as did a few other "Mature" thinking people in this thread, trying to help or constructively point things out, the others that have yet to mentally grow up plainly proved a definitive point trying to be made or asked about, the lack of maturity in this game and on the forums is seriously lacking. Lack of respect. Lack of reading comprehension. All around lack of a lot of things.

Matters not to me who or what a person is, nor even where they are from the first time I speak, meet, chat with them. Guess I was taught to treat everyone with respect first and not be judgemental before getting to know them before being forced to place them into a "General" category. The moment the other person disrespects you, turn your cheek, get and if smited again after trying to stay respectful and non-judgemental, can't stay that way for ever. Three strikes rule I was taught, which after, who can stay friendly and neutral while continually being berated, disrespected, etc.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." & "He who lives in a glass house should never cast the first stone."

Do those sound to familiar to anyone being raised nowadays???

If not, ponder and take them to heart I would suggest.

Greedy
05-03-2011, 01:08 PM
Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: the less.. educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xD... so, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... these are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

Ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that America is a BIG BIG continent, formed by three smaller parts called "North" America (That would be where U.S -- Ur country-- and Canada -- Which is bigger-- are), "Centre America" (where , Honduras, Guatemala, Nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "South America" (where countries like Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil, Perú are) These 3 pieces get together forming the BIG BIG continent call AMERICA...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? then star calling urselves Unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

Oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think Colombia is in Africa how America is layed out.

BTW, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, Na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's THRASH E-V-E-R-Y-W-H-E-R-E in the world... but there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, I'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "NA" scammers.... there are as much "global" Ksers as there are "NA" ksers.... and so on and on.... so, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... hating an entire community won't help out at ALL

you're a joke.

Palomar
05-03-2011, 01:26 PM
Funny part is...I'm trying to state the obvious but just like Alonis said you globals have trashy players just like we do.

Its just that we (Players on NA) have the upper hand because as was stated before you guys have been dropped off at our house...not visa versa. If your server was good and ours was bad and we got shuffled off over there you all would be talking about the effing Gringos, etc right. Hypocritical arent we all.

FYI my family on one side were Polish and on the other Japanese imigrants. Kinda funny huh. I love the Nazi comparison to "American" people. You're a genius.

Shinji
05-03-2011, 01:57 PM

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Ok class! keyword is : Of and America
False feeling?Let me put you in a Black neighborhood so you can tell me something about false feeling before you get slap across the face.
Supreme race? I find that funny because U.S is made of so many race like Latin,Asian,European and ect.
You got to stop thinking the world is a school and that U.S are just bunch of Jocks
7 continents. We are not in the time of little foot where a supercontinent existed

Deathlymonkey
05-03-2011, 02:19 PM
Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh

don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

Sup

By the way im Canadian.

SilentM
05-03-2011, 07:10 PM
NA and Global good in theory, but comes out F'ed up like pizza and cookies. Rofl

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/224112_10150175632774371_640444370_6617675_2236467 _n.jpg

sn0wXz
05-03-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_6904xua34&feature=player_embedded#at=13

:confused:

alonis
05-04-2011, 10:52 AM
Hmm Dani? just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... i'm not saying most of them..................

[

yo zeon!
i read like everything.. i guess every1 is to lazy to read it..
i stick to u! with every word

ah and btw i sold daninis

Shinji
05-04-2011, 11:15 AM
yo zeon!
i read like everything.. i guess every1 is to lazy to read it..
i stick to u! with every word

ah and btw i sold daninis
Oh I read it but there's some mistakes =/
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
Ok class! keyword is : Of and America
False feeling?Let me put you in a Black neighborhood so you can tell me something about false feeling before you get slap across the face.
Supreme race? I find that funny because U.S is made of so many race like Latin,Asian,European and ect.
You got to stop thinking the world is a school and that U.S are just bunch of Jocks
7 continents. We are not in the time of little foot where a supercontinent existed

Thundarr
05-04-2011, 03:18 PM
hmm dani? Just so u kno, "americans" (the term itself is proof of what i'm about to say) are the most narrowminded, megalomanic, self centered ppl in the world, they have a false feeling of being a supremacy that pffff makes me laugh.... I'm not saying most of them, but usually, there seems to be a direct relation: The less.. Educated the "american" is, the more he thi9nks he belongs to a "supreme race"... Kinda like nazzis wihout hitler xd... So, don't waste urself, these forum swarm with these kind of ppl who rage about everything just because they "feel" they have a right to do so.... These are the same ppl that rage and whine all the time in game too, the more sophisticated ppl tend to be more tolerable towards race/country issues and understand that things change and either u adjust and change as well or get left behind whinning like a baby.

So, bottom line, the ragers are basically ignorant fools xd

ps: Next time u wanna call urself "american", remember that america is a big big continent, formed by three smaller parts called "north" america (that would be where u.s -- ur country-- and canada -- which is bigger-- are), "centre america" (where , honduras, guatemala, nicaragua, and some smaller countries are) and "south america" (where countries like colombia, venezuela, brazil, perú are) these 3 pieces get together forming the big big continent call america...

So, the next time u call urself "american" think abt how many ppl in so many different countries with so many different cultures are "americans" as well..... U wanna call urself something more accurate? Then star calling urselves unitedstatian or something like that if don't want to be "mixed up" with those "globals"

oh here's a lil map to show u all retards who think colombia is in africa how america is layed out.

Btw, and just to finish, i'm not saying globals = good, na'a = bad... What i'm saying is there's thrash e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e in the world... But there are also good ppl, so don't go labeling ppl for their race, creed and/or whatever....

And to prove it, i'd like to point out there as much "global" scammers as there are "na" scammers.... There are as much "global" ksers as there are "na" ksers.... And so on and on.... So, break the cycle, stop the hate, and take it on the real bad guys.... Hating an entire community won't help out at all

emo

gary055
05-04-2011, 04:14 PM
u guys should just stop with this thread now were not getting anywhere besides why get along when the game is going to die anyways

Not today :]

Greedy
05-06-2011, 08:01 AM
bumping for the purpose of laughter.

Snakeyes
05-06-2011, 11:32 AM
alonis if someone is mean to you.. just go home and play with urself, it will make u feel better.. i always do XD hehehehehe

SpankyMcMeat
05-07-2011, 11:28 PM
one reason why i quit...

THEY TOOK OUR JOBS!

lordforceblader
05-08-2011, 01:47 AM
thats like really piss's me off..

when ppl use the word " global " as a curse common guys we are human.. since when america become to animals tht treat ppl this way?

im ashmed for this country!

and yeah so maybe my english isnt perfect and i do mistakes like other " globals" sometimes.. maybe laugh for a sec but common humiliate us and treat us like we are garbage..

get a life.. and if u dont have any.. its ur fault not mine

here take this hot cup of s t F u C|_|
u should be the one to get a life

Greedy
05-10-2011, 09:27 PM
here take this hot cup of s t F u C|_|
u should be the one to get a life

Hi,

I like your post.

Luly
05-10-2011, 10:53 PM
Oh wow this isnt Cabal anymore for a lot of you, this is just a battle between races (aka "Globals" and Na's) . You got to learn to tolerate eachother , but oh well i guess is a long way to go for some of you. I come from Eu and honestly i never saw a community full of such hatred like this one before...Oh and to that guy that said "Globals" are immigrants and such , a little reminder my friend , unless u're a native american You are an immigrant yourself .

got666
05-10-2011, 11:30 PM
WOW really come on everyone is a immigrant themselves even aliens think that NA and Global is aliens even when they are aliens themselves if you dont know then go watch Planet 51

sn0wXz
05-10-2011, 11:50 PM
Oh wow this isnt Cabal anymore for a lot of you, this is just a battle between races (aka "Globals" and Na's) . You got to learn to tolerate eachother , but oh well i guess is a long way to go for some of you. I come from Eu and honestly i never saw a community full of such hatred like this one before...Oh and to that guy that said "Globals" are immigrants and such , a little reminder my friend , unless u're a native american You are an immigrant yourself .

native americans sitting on reservations after they sat around and did nothing with their land, thats a coolstory your teaching.

atleast its free college for natives, that was total reparations for them, i mean blacks they dont get anything cuz they were only slaves, they never had thier land stolen and then made slaves, they just came n stole land with white people a little later in the game. ^_^ teach u more later after u guys done 5manning pluma when severs come back ;)

Greedy
05-11-2011, 12:06 AM
WOW really come on everyone is a immigrant themselves even aliens think that NA and Global is aliens even when they are aliens themselves if you dont know then go watch Planet 51

you're a clown

got666
05-11-2011, 12:11 AM
you're a clown

want to be my clown

Greedy
05-11-2011, 10:51 AM
want to be my clown

lol