PDA

View Full Version : pos fade update.

Chris7
05-02-2011, 10:16 AM
From Option > Game, ‘Fade to cursor’ option is now included.

pretty for people who already fade dashed with their eyes closed while other people like wrath use 450s

~~!~!@

Chippo
05-02-2011, 10:19 AM
i guess it's bye bye to this dash and/or blink + 180 degree turn fade technique ~.~
i remember practicing this around last year's Christmas tree in bi. XD

NiteFalcon
05-02-2011, 10:42 AM
lolz for real..

Chris7
05-02-2011, 11:05 AM
I hope they make it so fucckin slow that fade to cursor is pointless

AmosMoses
05-02-2011, 11:22 AM
Chippo you will still be able to do that. Its an option to turn it on, like blink/dash to cursor. You dont HAVE to use it unless you check the box. lol

AmosMoses
05-02-2011, 11:24 AM
Not sure why you would rather do it the hard way but you can opt to if you would prefer.

Ludacris
05-02-2011, 12:29 PM
Chippo you will still be able to do that. Its an option to turn it on, like blink/dash to cursor. You dont HAVE to use it unless you check the box. lol

laaaaaaame.

Xiju
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Yay another nerf for wiz!!
Est developer 1: Hey the players are complaining about us nerfing wiz.
Est developer 2: how about we just buff the other classes then?
1: sounds good, let's give every class more survivability by adding in fade to cursor!
2. You're a genius!

Palomar
05-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Hey lets turn this into a game...

Name something that has been released since 2008 that has been beneficial for Wiz...ready go.

GengisKhan
05-02-2011, 01:49 PM
i dont see this option o.o

Greedy
05-02-2011, 01:56 PM

Name something that has been released since 2008 that has been beneficial for Wiz...ready go.

Hey i liked it better when you wi's didn't have staffs.

k bye.

Palomar
05-02-2011, 01:57 PM
Hey i liked it better when you wi's didn't have staffs.

k bye.

LOL! So did I. Next attempt?

Shinji
05-02-2011, 02:03 PM
No more getting stuck in war

lordforceblader
05-02-2011, 02:20 PM
nice they're making the game so easy now

boredom
05-02-2011, 02:45 PM

I can name it. AUTO ATTACK BM2! Every WI gained dps in BM2. Theres a benefit for WI xD

AmosMoses
05-02-2011, 07:59 PM
he has a point

Palomar
05-03-2011, 06:38 AM
I can name it. AUTO ATTACK BM2! Every WI gained dps in BM2. Theres a benefit for WI xD

Auto attack bm2 is a wash because its not always auto. 1/2 the time it will just stop attacking at random and you have to smash keys to get it to start again. Its ok but the point is the nerfs in the last few years VASTLY outweight the benefits. The WI class is quickly losing any identity.

LOL...anything else?

Hash
05-04-2011, 06:27 PM

RoL2 event, meteorite ...

r3p1x
05-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Ya so back to the topic the fade to cursor crap is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, i was just getting good at the dash 180 fade thingy
They might as well just make dash infinite or something stupid like that

Atheist
05-04-2011, 08:07 PM
These bastards in EST seriously has issues against wizard class. They been ruining the wizard class one update after another. The meteorite skill range is fail, and all it does is break combo. These idiots seriously needs to learn how to develop a game. All they had to do is leave the game alone and it was fine. All they should do is fix glitches, nothing else. Can anyone tell me who benefited most after we lost Storm Guardian title?

Obsessions
05-04-2011, 08:16 PM
i do not see this option o.o

cadacus_ater
05-04-2011, 08:21 PM
Umm....seriously...WI need to stop complaining...

They already outmaneuver every class, have arguably the best aoe skills AND range to boot.

Who needs def and hp and resist down/stun/knockback when they can't even hit you?

Unless you have issues with FB of course...the only class I see you having ANY trouble with...that is IF you can blink+dash/fade with any skill...

But then again what do I know? I'm a BL who can't do XXXX to a good WI with almost NO down to speak of and ONE stun skill (aside from FK) with a range of 3 and no aoe to it to speak of...and my bm2 can't pin people down anymore like a WA can! Did I mention that it has NO aoe to it either?

....Sorry I felt like ranting a little there. Carry on with your complaining WI.

Atheist
05-04-2011, 09:00 PM
LMAO, Bladers are one of the best class to play 1 vs. 1 with. If you are a decent blader you can easily beat a wizard 1 v. 1. My complain however is only against FB. EST made the dumb mistake over powering them.

cadacus_ater
05-04-2011, 09:39 PM
lol fa range dookies on wi range

Touche, this is true

Xiju
05-04-2011, 09:45 PM
1. reroll into fa
2. use eagle eye
3. freesyle pvp anyone
4. spam freezing lance
5. winnar

cadacus_ater
05-04-2011, 09:48 PM
if ur a decent BL u can kill a wi in bm2 easily with retarget

LMAO, Bladers are one of the best class to play 1 vs. 1 with. If you are a decent blader you can easily beat a wizard 1 v. 1. My complain however is only against FB. EST made the dumb mistake over powering them.

Thats if the WI don't know how to blink, if they know how to do that, GL touching them as a BL
And yes I know how to retarget, don't start with that crap.

O.o
05-04-2011, 10:18 PM
Umm....seriously...WI need to stop complaining...

They already outmaneuver every class, have arguably the best aoe skills AND range to boot.

Who needs def and hp and resist down/stun/knockback when they can't even hit you?

Unless you have issues with FB of course...the only class I see you having ANY trouble with...that is IF you can blink+dash/fade with any skill...

But then again what do I know? I'm a BL who can't do XXXX to a good WI with almost NO down to speak of and ONE stun skill (aside from FK) with a range of 3 and no aoe to it to speak of...and my bm2 can't pin people down anymore like a WA can! Did I mention that it has NO aoe to it either?

....Sorry I felt like ranting a little there. Carry on with your complaining WI.

Everyone serves their purpose in war... bladers (not many do this anymore) are best served taking out the opponents resurrection with bm2. a wizards job was to scout for builders, but now if every class can fade/dash to cursor every class can pretty much scout with maybe 10% less efficiency than a wizard, but they can scout none the less. also if you wanted to compare bladers to wizards, bladers base hp,rate(from skills),crit dmg, defense all higher. bladers bm1 gives about 45 rate and i think 100 or more crit dmg, while wizards bm1 is worse than their aura. Pve bm2 is the only thing wizards excel in, but without bm2 bladers are far better for pve with their high defense rate. That was my complaint on wizards which you've asked us to continue on.

ziter
05-04-2011, 11:27 PM
there is no such thing as fade to cursor

/end thread

RekeesEnivid
05-05-2011, 03:12 AM
all I gotta say is it sux fade to cursor coming out after I gone meng QQ would've made fighting SPur easier - that OP nig >.>

Chris7
05-05-2011, 06:30 AM
meteorite is actually a useless skill might as well give us another cannon but more epic visual

are ur brothers aware of how retardedly naive you are in this game?
it's like you're trying to hide your IQ of 58

Hash
05-05-2011, 06:33 AM

RoL2 event, meteorite ...

I suppose i win the game ? :)

ForumHavoc
05-05-2011, 06:45 AM
I say est should increase blink's range, give it built in fade, give it damage equal to EF, add stun.^______________________^

Shinji
05-05-2011, 06:51 AM
Omg not again with the fb being over power lawl

Chris7
05-05-2011, 06:55 AM
Omg not again with the fb being over power lawl

so if u were to grab a legacy weapon.. go aura bm1 and have pots in effect...
there's still someone in nw that would take a dump on your chest 1v1?

Shinji
05-05-2011, 07:02 AM
Not really lol.
but its all about the aura bm1 =/

Chris7
05-05-2011, 07:07 AM
Not really lol.
but its all about the aura bm1 =/

exactly.. that epic stat compilation mode + the ability to cripple traveling parties/stragglers via root and mf = lol wtf im ded OP

the only one in an FB's way is another FB. simple

Atheist
05-05-2011, 07:25 AM
Don't forget those jackasses putting a cool time on SP too. That made wizards weaker too. Wizards have lost so much and now you won't see wizard bringers in T5. Last 2 months most bringers have been WA and FBs............................................... ...........

Class warfare anyone? EST= Republicans?

Chris7
05-05-2011, 07:30 AM
Don't forget those jackasses putting a cool time on SP too. That made wizards weaker too. Wizards have lost so much and now you won't see wizard bringers in T5. Last 2 months most bringers have been WA and FBs............................................... ...........

sorry but that has no relation to how "strong" a wizard is or can be.
especially in nation war.. sp can be easily filled with sp packs for a mere 100k

wizards are war machines.. threatened only by one class - fb (root) which becomes more often than not auto death in fb aura bm1

fb bringer is unheard of unless there are no other real players contributing of equal tier.. FB is a vital war class and all but not the "bringer" type

Atheist
05-05-2011, 07:47 AM
Well I'm in mercury, we had I think 1 wizard bringer last 2 months in t5..........

especially in nation war.. sp can be easily filled with sp packs for a mere 100k

Actually it does relate to how "strong" a wizard is. Some people don't like buying SP packs because EST doesn't reimburse people their full alz. Why should I go on losing alz one NW after another? Winning has little significance anymore anyways after they neutralized wexp for winners and losers. So buying SP packs isn't a viable option. Since SP packs is a waste of alz, wizards greatly benefit from having advantage with no sp cool.

Chris7
05-05-2011, 07:55 AM
...did spur stop playing for 2 months? rofl

Atheist
05-05-2011, 08:03 AM
Well spur is a "special" case. He doesn't count!

*special=mentally unstable

Chris7
05-05-2011, 08:05 AM
well there's "derp wizards sux so much in t5 now" theory proved wrong on ur own server

Atheist
05-05-2011, 08:09 AM
Hard to score 350+ avg to get bringer........

ownagesai
05-05-2011, 08:14 AM
there's no fade to cursor in option>game now
Where u got that from

Chris7
05-05-2011, 08:15 AM
Well I'm in mercury, we had I think 1 wizard bringer last 2 months in t5..........

Actually it does relate to how "strong" a wizard is. Some people don't like buying SP packs because EST doesn't reimburse people their full alz. Why should I go on losing alz one NW after another? Winning has little significance anymore anyways after they neutralized wexp for winners and losers. So buying SP packs isn't a viable option. Since SP packs is a waste of alz, wizards greatly benefit from having advantage with no sp cool.

im assuming we were talking about the best in this convo.. not a random poor wizard that's garbage

Class warfare anyone? EST= Republicans?

Well spur is a "special" case. He doesn't count!

i win

Shinji
05-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Lol saw this coming :>

Chris7
05-05-2011, 09:15 AM
if anything click and work less.. but ok

Chris7
05-05-2011, 09:22 AM
I heard you can't click on people who fade.

feelsbatman.jpg :\

LOL please don't insult the pvp king :( i sad

Chris7
05-05-2011, 09:33 AM
>spend tons of usd on a vidya gaem
>end-game gear
>automatically means im the most-skilled pvper, hurrrr

brb, loling so hard

>rides my hard when he meets me
>randomly gets mad and calls me an alz buying obese 40 yr old
>finally stops playing his garbage wa
>tries to post like lethalheart whtafaagg

brb, taking a dump.

Xiju
05-05-2011, 09:50 AM
>tries to post like lethalheart whtafaagg

just the /b/ s

Chris7
05-05-2011, 09:56 AM
just the /b/ s

y dont u talk to me anymore :(

/\
.l
.l

Xiju
05-05-2011, 10:00 AM
wai

Atheist
05-05-2011, 10:55 AM
im assuming we were talking about the best in this convo.. not a random poor wizard that's garbage

i win

Hey I was bringer once, when things were a bit more fair for wizards. Now bringer is in the hands of the super rich. At least we are mimicking reality. Cabal has been unfair for so long now that I can't seem to tell the difference between it and reality. LMAO!

Shinji
05-05-2011, 11:14 AM
Hey I was bringer once, when things were a bit more fair for wizards. Now bringer is in the hands of the super rich. At least we are mimicking reality. Cabal has been unfair for so long now that I can't seem to tell the difference between it and reality. LMAO!
Life is hard, live with it bro stop qqing

Atheist
05-05-2011, 12:12 PM
Well life isn't that hard, but when I see unfairness I like to speak out. EST simply is destroying the wizard class one update after another.

NiteFalcon
05-05-2011, 01:05 PM
stop QQ'ing because you su.ck at your class. Its rather unappealing.