Sigh
05-06-2011, 01:47 PM
lol

juji550
05-06-2011, 08:32 PM
i miss you, skill. ):

xXCrusadeXx
05-06-2011, 09:19 PM
OR, make improvements to the game! Don't base our cabal version's need off of a distant Korean server, which is very different from ours. This doesn't take away from the fact the there are less players in general.

forumpost
05-07-2011, 04:39 AM
well haven't been people been suggesting an idea like this but they want venus transfer to be free? its getting somewhere better than nothing.

Atheist
05-07-2011, 06:09 AM
What kind of a theocratic dictatorship is this? The whole universe should be free to roam around. Wasssssup EST? Also the more players interact freely the better. You will make more money if you just let players move around places freely. When will you republicans understand this......

Valdoroth
05-07-2011, 06:15 AM
OR, make improvements to the game! Don't base our cabal version's need off of a distant Korean server, which is very different from ours. This doesn't take away from the fact the there are less players in general.
hmmm...sounds like something I posted in suggestion forum about 4+ months back, and talked to other people about a year ago...interesting how that works.
:)
Oh and btw, if you are T4 or T5, feel free to pm or email me some war tactics/ strategies of anytype, whether it's class specific or nation's as a whole. I'm working on writing up a guide for everyone. I will include your name as a source in the credit by list (i already have like 4 people at least, and one doesn't even play anymore) Thanks ^_^

Slowpoke
05-07-2011, 08:29 AM
hmmm...sounds like something I posted in suggestion forum about 4+ months back, and talked to other people about a year ago...interesting how that works.
:)
Oh and btw, if you are T4 or T5, feel free to pm or email me some war tactics/ strategies of anytype, whether it's class specific or nation's as a whole. I'm working on writing up a guide for everyone. I will include your name as a source in the credit by list (i already have like 4 people at least, and one doesn't even play anymore) Thanks ^_^

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?130-ET-s-Guide-Nation-War-techniques

Rs071822
05-07-2011, 11:11 AM
i miss you, skill. ):

i stole skill from you >:)