PDA

View Full Version : I gots a suggestion

SpiRiTWeaVer
05-07-2011, 03:49 AM
I'm tired of reading through the suggestion board and hearing a bunch of people whining about random stuffs. Well this isn't one of those random flaming posts.

The largest thing i think that could improve the game is a tab macro feature to switch through hoards of mobs instead of clicking on a single unit with your mouse. That would make this game so much more enjoyable.

That is my 2 cents ^^

ITS a simple enough request plz bump it if u like it !!!!!

RonEatsProcs
05-07-2011, 04:05 AM
wud make it too easy to bott

WheeMan
05-22-2011, 08:18 PM
If you mean some sort of auto-targeting feature, I wouldn't mind to see that. Something similar to auto-targeting members of the opposing nation by using the Z button.

IMO, it would make it alot easier to target a mob when you're in party with the other nation and they're standing right next to the mob you want to select. It would help prevent "friendly fire" on party members.

One downside is that it could make botting easier as well.

Valdoroth
05-24-2011, 04:23 AM
If you mean some sort of auto-targeting feature, I wouldn't mind to see that. Something similar to auto-targeting members of the opposing nation by using the Z button.

IMO, it would make it alot easier to target a mob when you're in party with the other nation and they're standing right next to the mob you want to select. It would help prevent "friendly fire" on party members.

One downside is that it could make botting easier as well.
To negate friendly fire is an easy fix. If they just make it where you can't attack party members. It'd look something like: You cannot attack members in your party