PDA

View Full Version : [Notice] Fix on website Sign-in / Sign-up issue

[GM] Valentine
04-27-2010, 08:38 AM
We just fixed those errors that you can't either sign in or sign up for a new account.
Now you can sign up and sign in without any problem.

We are sorry for the inconvinience and will try more to support you better.

DVwizzy
04-27-2010, 08:39 AM
cookies for support team

TitusTyrannus
04-27-2010, 11:27 AM
I still cant sign in on teh main site. I get an error page with a whole bunch of red writing on it. Im cpu illiterate so I dunno what it means. I cant even send a helpdesk ticket in on it. Q.Q

forumkeke
04-27-2010, 12:16 PM
Valentine;28831']We just fixed those errors that you can't either sign in or sign up for a new account.
Now you can sign up and sign in without any problem.

We are sorry for the inconvinience and will try more to support you better.

Thank you for fixing the login error, however plez dont tell us you will TRY to suport better, we had the same issue with ogp, if you say you are going to do something at least mean it...if you say you will try, and the service doesnt get any better it makes you liars, and nobody likes a liar but again ty for fixing the site login problem

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:29 PM
thanks for fixing it :]

silver2020
04-27-2010, 12:38 PM
ok so when are they going to fix the transfer -.-

Suterusu
04-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Lol probably thursday

N2TheEther
04-27-2010, 09:36 PM
OK so when will EST actually fix the issues of smooth game play for cabal?
the direct download file for the client keeps saying it is corrupt.
the check files option on the launch window hangs and goes into not responding status
the game has severe lag issues for alot of players.
the help desk is unresponsive.
the technical issues thread is left unattended by anyone from technical support (should be renamed "self help" because other players with extensive computer savvy are the ones giving assistance).
bots and alz selling spammers are still overrunning the servers (gunking up the servers and creating unnecessary bottleneck traffic for the networks)
real players are dropping from cabal like flies at an insect bombing party.
seriously, its like gift wrapping a broken port-a-potty, you can make it look pretty but it still stinks and nobody can use it.
when the game first transferred it didnt have such uber issues with lag and such. but each m/a the lag seems to get worse to the point that fps is reduced to 2 or completely frozen then a burst of Fx that almost burst your speakers.
the technical issues thread is so neglected that ppl are necroing threads just to make sure their needs arent lost in the flippin pages.
scripting a "please be patient while we investigate your help ticket" auto response is becoming redundant and totally pointless when ppl arent getting responses for weeks on end.
I spent money on the item mall when it first released just because i was excited about the potential that new management would make this game better, now im having reservations about investing anymore voluntary cash into the game until its actually playable.
if the need for more channels is the issue then add more channels already. if being shorthanded on support staff is the issue then, hire more people. people are going to leave in masses if they cant even login, download the client, or play the game without being dc'd every five minutes or having to fight against a lag issue that makes them feel like they have broken into a new time warp for pete's sake.
this game was running smoothly b4 the illusion castle was added. then all things went to the dogs.
i normally dont even get frustrated with online games i play until i have invested my hard earned cash in it and i am left feeling like customer service somehow forgot how important quality standards are.
honestly....

Liutykas
04-29-2010, 02:50 AM
why i cant log in iliusion castle? yesturday i started play and today i cant log in because of disconect, how i need fix this problem?

[GM] Valentine
04-29-2010, 03:04 AM
why i cant log in iliusion castle? yesturday i started play and today i cant log in because of disconect, how i need fix this problem?

Check the notice. it is a weekly maintenance.

Liutykas
04-29-2010, 03:21 AM
wher i can find that notice?

Liutykas
04-29-2010, 03:25 AM
well in ther read that they fixed that problem, but server still dc me not allow log in

Liutykas
04-29-2010, 03:28 AM
oh finaly i loget;D

prominence
06-24-2010, 08:13 PM
THIS SOUNDS FAMMILIAR!!

THIS IS HAPPENING TO ME!
this thing where i cant log in.

BAH

im a very impatient person and i have anger issues. please GM SAVE MY DAMN COMPUTER BEFORE I PUNCH IT THROUGH WALLMART DOWN THE STREET