PDA

View Full Version : gocash thing o.o some1 help me here >.<

XFearMyBladeX
05-21-2011, 07:46 PM
ok soo i bought today for the first time 2 gocash cards cuz i already used my cabal limit(gey thing btw) and now when i try to use the pin it says i have to activate the card or some shiz...
do i have to the store were i bought the cards so they can activate them or wut o.0

PS: YES is my first time using gocash cuz all i use is paypal >.< ^_^

sn0wXz
05-21-2011, 07:53 PM
i never used gocash card from stores, but other cards like gamecards or gift cards to add to paypal are all worth 0 untill you pay the merchant (store) and they scan it and activates it for the pre-defined amount or amount you loaded if its a gift card/reloadable card.

yea i dont think theres a way to \"activate\", the merchant does it with the scanner i believe... although ive never used gocash specifically

faka
05-21-2011, 07:54 PM
when you buy the cards you have to ask the people to activate your cards. (i use em!!)

XFearMyBladeX
05-21-2011, 07:56 PM
when you buy the cards you have to ask the people to activate your cards. (i use em!!)

so i have to go to the store and ask for them right?

Minigirl
05-23-2011, 01:09 PM
i have a noob question ... how do i use gift card ? i got 75$ gift card but cant use it anyone want to help ? is visa btw ? can we use visa gift card and how?

sn0wXz
05-23-2011, 03:41 PM
i have a noob question ... how do i use gift card ? i got 75$ gift card but cant use it anyone want to help ? is visa btw ? can we use visa gift card and how?

gift cards generally wont have a name, address, phone number or city and state attached, so normally for other brands of gift cards (like american express) you can call the 1800 number on the back of the card, and ask to \"Register\" your gift card with information, they will add all that to your card so when you try to add it to paypal it will be accepted, then you can use paypal to buy the ecoins...

im not sure with visa as ive never used it but im sure its similar if you can register it, you shouldnt hav prob adding to paypal and using, i dont know about directly to the ecoins cabal.com page, i know it wouldnt accept other forms of gift cards so i would try the paypal route.

Minigirl
05-24-2011, 03:59 PM
gift cards generally wont have a name, address, phone number or city and state attached, so normally for other brands of gift cards (like american express) you can call the 1800 number on the back of the card, and ask to \"Register\" your gift card with information, they will add all that to your card so when you try to add it to paypal it will be accepted, then you can use paypal to buy the ecoins...

im not sure with visa as ive never used it but im sure its similar if you can register it, you shouldnt hav prob adding to paypal and using, i dont know about directly to the ecoins cabal.com page, i know it wouldnt accept other forms of gift cards so i would try the paypal route.

ty ill see if i can do this =0

thanks for the help ^^