PDA

View Full Version : dear god full +15

crushingraid
05-21-2011, 08:47 PM
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/135/cabalver219110521125300.jpg/

crushingraid
05-21-2011, 09:00 PM
i dont know if you noticed, but he is level 111. i dont think hes in t1. currently hes in t3 if you have half a brain.

crushingraid
05-21-2011, 09:01 PM
right. because im in mercury.

coolkrizalid
05-21-2011, 09:04 PM
how da fuk u +15 5 item mtfk i spent over 5b by trying to + a fuking titan gs before n still cant make it. wtf is this mtfkkkkkkkkkk

coolkrizalid
05-21-2011, 09:06 PM
that mean somekind the ha ck????

crushingraid
05-21-2011, 09:15 PM
cool why you implying it like its me.

raidingcrush didnt +15 his stuff. if you even observed at all he linked his gear all the time. it was +9 aqua xtals mamp. it was for a VERY long time.

jone
05-21-2011, 10:11 PM
Why would you +15 s.tit when for the same price you could +15 osm?

DeathRhythm
05-21-2011, 10:18 PM
beside he like his s.TIT obvious

crushingraid
05-21-2011, 10:18 PM
dont ask me pm hack

LILCHAOLAO
05-22-2011, 12:32 AM
Wow. You still play.

JustinBieber
05-22-2011, 01:14 AM
it is hack,cant u ppl see his guild? lol

Pika
05-22-2011, 03:29 AM
lol hes quite dumb going around saying view my gears ROFL!!!

crushingraid
05-22-2011, 04:10 AM
lilchao I dont play. hackdemon isnt even mine. i just pop in because im selling my last few pieces of gear. because im quitting so is a plethora of other people.

also lilchao if you read the chat yes other people viewed his gear and affirmed it was all +15 so its not a hack.

Valdoroth
05-22-2011, 05:37 AM
lol hes quite dumb going around saying view my gears ROFL!!!
and why is that? if you look almost all of it is char or account bound. I never block my gears because it's A just gears, and B just a game.
Too bad most his stuff su.cks. My osm bttl helm is a +15 40% (143 def). Much better than his +15 armor 1 slot 26%. My forci +8 16% kat and orb do more dmg than his +15 tit/phery simply because the base attack is higher (not to mention his are also only 1 slots). Just because something is +15 doesn't make it an auto epic item.

Doing some tests, his stats are only roughly around this assuming he's a dex build:
HP: 2376
MP: 1100
Attack: 750
Magic attack: 517
Defense: 859
Attack rate: 2797
Defense rate: 2330
Critical rate: 40/52%
Critical Damage: 113%
Sword skill amp: 24%

IcyWave
05-22-2011, 08:27 AM
and why is that? if you look almost all of it is char or account bound. I never block my gears because it's A just gears, and B just a game.
Too bad most his stuff su.cks. My osm bttl helm is a +15 40% (143 def). Much better than his +15 armor 1 slot 26%. My forci +8 16% kat and orb do more dmg than his +15 tit/phery simply because the base attack is higher (not to mention his are also only 1 slots). Just because something is +15 doesn't make it an auto epic item.

Doing some tests, his stats are only roughly around this assuming he's a dex build:
HP: 2376
MP: 1100
Attack: 750
Magic attack: 517
Defense: 859
Attack rate: 2797
Defense rate: 2330
Critical rate: 40/52%
Critical Damage: 113%

i just LOL'ed so hard i almost shet myself,it doesn't matter he wasted like so much alz for those cheap gears,when he could have bought like osm or TG, LOOOOOOOL alz buyers ahahah...............and his stats are lame,even my 109FB can get that much,without +15 just a few def more

crushingraid
05-22-2011, 10:20 AM
well according to him he spent only 300mil ish to +15 that.

his stats as it is(yes i made a char for merc)

fully buffed.
HP: 2249
MP: 1012
Attack: 891
Magic attack: 531
Defense: 912
Attack rate: 2551
Defense rate: 2806
Critical rate: 40/50%
Critical Damage: 146%

he apparently had this +15 gear since 76 (excluding helm)

if this is a "hack" then he figured something out permanently which me or snow cant figure out. the best we can do is make an appearance but 1, it doesnt reflect the stats. 2 the glow wont show for armor. 3. it wont appear as a +15 in trade menus and in view equipment.

sn0wXz
05-22-2011, 10:50 AM
Lol

>implying someone would waste their time trying to fake +15 junk

what makes it so hard to believe low grade gear is all +15? After watching mr black go straight +15 with no perfect core, it doesnt surprise me to see lower grade gear (Especially the under stit grade) at +15. Hell reborn had +15 junk tit like the day after the upgrading system was added... what i think mortalkombat had stit 15 as well, and he didnt have no perfect cores, just luck and stupid enough to waste the uch when stit is changing to ucm soon ..

the upgrade system on character is not the same as the old core alchemist upgrading system, which was more susceptible to exploits. i would say if its legit he retarded for wasting the alz, and if its not thankx for posting more fake ss, like your char that mysteriously lost honor ranks Lol, btw what ever happened with that? LOL.

I wouldnt be so quick to declare anything modded wouldnt show up in view equip gear, levels edited show up on buddy/guild lists, so its very possible, and yes the glow effect is do-able aswell as its client sided not server sided. the stats? same- just stored in a mem addy like the rest of it, all editable so cant say \"oh legitski\" because people like you edit honor rank and try to goof a GM thinking maybe he has down syndrome and will actually award some honor ranks to your char.

conclusion of this thread:
who cares stit and tit junk, if hes +15\'in that he probably accepted he\'ll never obtain anything better then stit Lol (i mean why +15 it if your going to move up to higher grade to get more def room).

edit: disregard the \\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\ is from proxy filter on apostrophes and quotes.

crushingraid
05-22-2011, 11:00 AM
problem is other people seen the glow too.

sn0wXz
05-22-2011, 11:14 AM
problem is other people seen the glow too.

Thats funny, hes got no \\\"glow\\\" and his char view is blocked. Why in the world did he want crushingraid to post a thread on forums then turn off gear view ? Thats completely normal yea.

inb4effectsarentat3setting LOL.

Is this your new pass time? playing in CD with fails in merc now... Lol

crushingraid
05-22-2011, 11:38 AM
ask him not me.

Rastan
05-22-2011, 12:53 PM
coolstorybro. enjoy your last 3 months of this pos game until it literally closes.
haha i laugh at these wack s trying so hard at a game no one cares about or wants to know about. better sell those armors and get ur alz back so you can sell it back to okaygoods where you got the alz from in the first place.

inb4angrycomesatme

you know its true kid so we'll see whose gettin beat for stealin out of their daddy's wallet.

pff dont make me start rappin in chinese on this microphone
Nei faan un kei la that means take your sorry butt home

Oh hey there guy,it looks like your undead carpenter didn't come take you to magic land like the buybull said it would........questioning your faith yet?,it's ok,it's a process all intelligent adults go through

on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09'

sn0wXz
05-22-2011, 01:07 PM
on topic,why would someone spend all that cash in CS for cores and not drop the extra 20 bucks the extend that tit/phery combo straight out of 09\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'

i can think of a few reasons as to why i doubted it when i seen him in ch5 with no 15 glow standing in front of my shop, Lol.

broke and playing with editors for forums entertainment? :cool:

he raidingcrushd all the items to 15™

added trademark.

DoItOver
05-22-2011, 01:12 PM
You spend too much effort with these things, you need to go apply for GMSnow ya.

sn0wXz
05-23-2011, 09:00 PM
idk whats worse, the fact that im on forums even though i quit, this thread was made, or the fact that snow cares so damn much about it

fixd.

no sorry, kids wont be allowed to post screenshots without being trolled, especially raid and the retarded screenshots he uploads.

according to estsoft losing a +15 tit glove samp and a +13 tit boot samp is equivalent to a 1 hour blessing bead plus.

SYMD estsoft

inb4^another one of these threads again

uch on tit gear, k bro brb loling some more. down syndrome in action.

Rastan
05-23-2011, 10:43 PM
rofl you think i bought into that?

you obv are incompetent. not all christians are retarded because 1 man tried to deceive the world. but you know, i guess you atheists are so blinded by your pride for nothing (lol) that you couldnt see that.
jesus said that no man would know when he returns and that Harold Camping idiot wants to be God. Have you ever heard of a FALSE PROPHET? I guess now you have. So next time you try to come with your pride and nose in the air, think twice.

on topic, how much did it cost to get +15 for all, and how many cores. I would like to know lol...

Pride?...nose in the air?

That's funny,I thought it was christians who thought they were better than everyone else

SoooRite
05-24-2011, 03:48 AM
Fail! you plused the wrong gear lol

Valdoroth
05-24-2011, 04:05 AM
Pride?...nose in the air?

That's funny,I thought it was christians who thought they were better than everyone else
guess you don't know who are actually Christian and who say they are. There is a difference. And have you tried looking at other religions? Muslim extremists like Al Qaida seem to think everyone in the world is inferior and should be killed. That would be a good example of 'nose in the air.'
Honestly, it's better to leave religion out of gaming. It tends to cause trifles, turmoil, and plenty of arguing. And next time before you dis on a religion, it's better to know something about it. Go take a comparative religions class to really see interesting views on the world.

Snakeyes
05-24-2011, 05:38 AM
hackers stay hacking cus they cant kill any1 witout hacks .. they su.ck so bad the hackers will get 1 shot by a lvl 1 if they dont have their hacks

cadacus_ater
05-24-2011, 08:41 AM
do u believe what every book tells u?

If he did, he wouldn't subscribe to any one belief. Multiple opinions/beliefs have their own books.

cadacus_ater
05-24-2011, 10:33 AM
that's what im sayin,key word 'belief'. so why do most christians get offended and aren't open minded? they contradict themselves.

Nobody is perfect, we all have our flaws.

I agree with you that a lot of today's Christians get offended too easily. In it's purest form, Christianity shouldn't be picking fights over doctrine and blasting other people because they believe in something different; the true purpose as I see it is to follow the Bible as best they can, honor God, and show love and compassion to those around them, sharing the Gospel in a loving manner (not beating people over the head with a Bible).

The claim of exclusivity in Christianity cannot be taken away, it's claim implies that Jesus is the only way; however Christians can still accept people for who they are, and while they may not agree with non-believers, they can still tolerate their behavior so long as it isn't clearly destructive (i.e. wars, criminal acts, racism, etc). Even if they cannot tolerate it there are ways to address intolerable acts (as well as those that can be tolerated) that are virtually non-inflamatory, but again, everyone has their flaws. The biggest problem with today's Christians right now imo is that many struggle to show the kind of love that their role model, Jesus, demonstrated.

Please understand I'm not trying to force anyone to accept any religion, nor do I bear any ill will to people who may struggle to follow the teachings of their belief system, but I try to call things how I see them with as balanced and insightful a perspective as I can.

Rastan
05-24-2011, 11:13 AM
guess you don't know who are actually Christian and who say they are. There is a difference. And have you tried looking at other religions? Muslim extremists like Al Qaida seem to think everyone in the world is inferior and should be killed. That would be a good example of 'nose in the air.'
Honestly, it's better to leave religion out of gaming. It tends to cause trifles, turmoil, and plenty of arguing. And next time before you dis on a religion, it's better to know something about it. Go take a comparative religions class to really see interesting views on the world.

whoa,whoa,whoa....

You think I don't know about the worlds religions?.....here,i'll sum up the big ones real quick

christians believe jesus christ is the one and only true savior to salvation so therefore must have 200+ denominations
catholics believe god is the one and only true savior...(but he has minions like angels and saints to help)
muslims are forced to pray to a black rock twice a day or risk eternal damnation
scientologists wtf really?
mormons used to sacrifice women and children in the name of "god"

All religions are flawed,all believers are ing retards,and christians are the worst cuz they're in my backyard and are soooooo sure of themselves when it comes to the afterlife.

Preaching an afterlife exists is no different than me running around cabal screaming I found and killed a golden entrita and got a slot un-extender high.....but I have no SS to prove it

cadacus_ater
05-24-2011, 12:11 PM
^ Out of curiosity, do you believe it is possible to explain everything without a certain measure of faith? I have yet to find any explanation of the universe that does not rely on some basic assumption that cannot be proved. At that level one has to either make a choice what they believe in to explain things, or leave the questions unanswered and live with uncertainty except for the things their five senses tell them.

I have no problems with people who do not believe in what I do, but what I do have a problem with is name-calling and berating other people because of religion and/or beliefs. Yes every religion/belief system has its flaws but that is because its practicers are human. Humans make mistakes, it's a part of life.

Rastan
05-24-2011, 12:26 PM
^ Out of curiosity, do you believe it is possible to explain everything without a certain measure of faith?

I take a scientific position on everything,I don't convince myself that I know something is true when it more than likely can't be.....I mean,I don't have faith

YOU DONT KNOW GOD.

Which one?

EDIT: Some people just never learn...but then again,he is 89 so he must be of sound mind......right?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110524/ap_on_re_us/us_apocalypse_saturday

"I still have to live in a house, I still have to drive a car, What would be the value of that?, If it is Judgment Day why would I give it away?" - Harold Camping

Rastan
05-24-2011, 01:46 PM
What of it

lol,I actually heard all that before......

In the end you just want your god to exist so you don't feel like the insignificant microscopic speck of space dust that you really are......

EDIT:Just out of curiosity....did you actually type all that out or copy/paste from some forum?

sn0wXz
05-24-2011, 02:03 PM
What does this have to do with the thread? nobody cares bout god, or anyones beliefs.

Rastan
05-24-2011, 02:03 PM
i am going to die of cardiac arrest from all those big macs

sorry,you must be confusing me with dk

Seriously guy. Listen. If you were to die this second you are done. End of story. Trying to tell others that have a strong connection with God that they are wrong because you want to drag everyone down with you into hell isnt going to work, get over yourself. What do you think of the thought that if you died right now as you are going to type the reply, your spirit will live in hell forever.

Implying that heaven and hell even exists to begin with....you can't have an argument about something when you keep throwing up hypothetical locations,BTW...where exactly is your spirit located in your body?

I love God even stronger, cause he made me know that I am chosen

Chosen for what?....why you out of the 6.6 billion people on earth?

Sryinex
05-24-2011, 02:10 PM
Chosen to be scammed by those infomercials that market tap water as magical holy water for the low price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

I lol'd.

Rastan
05-24-2011, 02:23 PM
Chosen to be scammed by those infomercials that market tap water as magical holy water for the low price of $19.99 plus shipping and handling.

It's the greatest buisness in the world

Pure profit from naivety

http://www.autom.com/autom/Devotional-Items_304483/Holy-Water-Bottles-Fonts_304616.htm

EDIT: Hmmm,now that I think about it.....I could buy some of that crap in bulk and set up shop in some BS mall kiosk

Drew
05-24-2011, 02:23 PM
wonder if this is true?

http://img121.imageshack.us/img121/2336/faildownprevent.jpg

then again, if it came from EU, as we always get our news first from there, then it must be true. I\ll just wait for it. not an assurance of plusing being less costly (if est decides to screw us with an adjusted 0.01% success rate lol), but it will be less of a pain not to be decelerated every fail.

and this at work at its best then lol

It's the greatest buisness in the world

Pure profit from naivety

as i'm sure those will be cs items...

Rastan
05-24-2011, 02:28 PM
I still want to know wtf is up with that helm

eshayyy
05-24-2011, 03:50 PM
eshay oneR

LILCHAOLAO
05-24-2011, 04:04 PM
lilchao I dont play. hackdemon isnt even mine. i just pop in because im selling my last few pieces of gear. because im quitting so is a plethora of other people.

also lilchao if you read the chat yes other people viewed his gear and affirmed it was all +15 so its not a hack.

Part 1. I dont believe you.

Part 2. When did I say anything about your gear?

LILCHAOLAO
05-24-2011, 04:54 PM
Inappropriate content has been removed

You're incredibly lame just for typing that.

LILCHAOLAO
05-24-2011, 07:01 PM
Last edited by [GM] Lorkan; 05-24-2011 at 06:58 PM.
LOL?

Haha

You're Mad
05-24-2011, 08:48 PM
because lilchao is an 18 year old ugly ass virgin with no life

LILCHAOLAO
05-25-2011, 03:59 AM
because lilchao is an 18 year old ugly ass virgin with no life

Because trolls like you have no life so just spam rude comments, get banned, and come back behind another account.

Snakeyes
05-25-2011, 08:48 AM
i loled to son!