PDA

View Full Version : Dungeon Problems remain

Falcon
04-28-2010, 05:34 AM
2 dungeon issues.

1. Copy of Epaulet of the dead; Couldn't get through the barrier at weak ice ghouls. The necklace was not at the lions head so I couldn't fix, satisfy the lamp requisite and had to log off the server to get out.

2. Volcanic Citadel; After passing the first stone and killing off about 1/2 of the Blaze Hounds I couldn't lock on to any of the creatures but they could hit me even though I went to an area I had cleared. While in an area with no monsters in site I was continuing to get struck then the server booted me.
I lost my entry item and don't have an other and therefore cant finish my quest:mad:.

forumkeke
04-28-2010, 06:06 AM
just go buy another sod they are only like 47b ea

Falcon
04-28-2010, 06:07 AM
Rite, its a heart breaker, if I only was a rich man!

[GM] Jamie
04-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Please send us a ticket with details regarding above issues :)

Falcon
04-28-2010, 08:37 AM
Thank you, a ticket was submitted

Regards

Falcon

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
2 dungeon issues.

1. Copy of Epaulet of the dead; Couldn't get through the barrier at weak ice ghouls. The necklace was not at the lions head so I couldn't fix, satisfy the lamp requisite and had to log off the server to get out.

2. Volcanic Citadel; After passing the first stone and killing off about 1/2 of the Blaze Hounds I couldn't lock on to any of the creatures but they could hit me even though I went to an area I had cleared. While in an area with no monsters in site I was continuing to get struck then the server booted me.
I lost my entry item and don't have an other and therefore cant finish my quest:mad:.

Just wondering - about the EoD issue, what did you mean by the necklace wasn't at the lions head? You get the necklace from weak Anelion and bring it to the lions head to continue to the lamp part.

Is this your first time in VC? Regarding your VC issue, did you mean you were taking damage with no surrounding mobs while standing around at the area where the blaze hounds were? If so, that might not be a glitch but a normal part of the dungeon in that area cause I get that every time I go there. Turn on your graphics effects to see what i mean.

Sabuvok
04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
bardiel is right xP

Anellion drops the necklace, and there are these fire things attacking you while at the place with blaze hounds

Falcon
04-29-2010, 09:30 AM
I didnt get the neclace that was the problem