PDA

View Full Version : Ive been wondering the answer to this question for a while

Metora
05-29-2011, 12:37 AM
Ive been wondering the answer to this question for a while, right now dungeons are really expensive so when you buy them you don't profit, You sometimes even lose alz instead. So my question is why do people buy maps such as eod b1f, map part, sod, etc when they will never ever profit off of them because there so expensive?

XFearMyBladeX
05-29-2011, 12:56 AM
cuz some ppl can solo dungeons and hope for good drops... o.o
but emm who runs eod1 besides to get merg ring anyway,same goes to lid and sod.i wouldnt buy any of those dungeons keys.if u want alz just solo aos1/ic1(2)/ft1/steamer i still think is good.. o.o the rest of the dungeons r kinda errr

sn0wXz
05-29-2011, 12:57 AM
Ive been wondering the answer to this question for a while, right now dungeons are really expensive so when you buy them you don't profit, You sometimes even lose alz instead. So my question is why do people buy maps such as eod b1f, map part, sod, etc when they will never ever profit off of them because there so expensive?

b1f eod can drop osm amp, but main reason its price inflates is a) the merg ring quest and b) less botters in all maps cause inflation on any map part thats farmed from bot accessible maps.

map part is around 700k on merc, and ucms are at 600k so it doesnt take much effort to make a profit there, considering sometimes you can get 5-6 a run, sod seems ok profit - again osm amp here, osm weaps drop at low rate, usually enough uch from the chest to make ur trip free.

mainly lower dungs are the ones that are affected by less botters in economy...higher ones just alot of people run.

most of your drops that are worth anything not only require repititon or ability to effectivly farm a dungoen, but it also involves decent amount of luck for pc osm db blade or something of craft and useful or sellable...

DeathRhythm
05-29-2011, 05:29 AM
whats the chance of expensive stuff dropping like ultra low :p
u might even lose all ur alz b4 u hit the jackpot

DeathRhythm
05-29-2011, 06:23 AM
then go to buycabalalz.com or something

wow u would resort to that...says alot about.....

DeathRhythm
05-29-2011, 06:38 AM
lol, not only can u not make sarcastic comments, u cant even identify one when its right in ur face

id like to refer back to my comment about u being 12 years old...at least mentally

then go to buycabalalz.com or something [fail sarcasm]
now then lets talk about how i fail at sarcasm if i remember i said "trying to keep my post count as low as possible" since i post alot i just said that to make a funny o.o only u would take it seriously lawl everyone else who was there from the start alrdy knew

DeathRhythm
05-29-2011, 06:51 AM
but my point wasnt about u making another post, its about u using three whole sentences to make a point that cuold've been made in 2 words...ur making that 1 post regardless, but why do u have to repeat the same thing 3 times in 3 diff phrases...if u still cant see my point, then stop arguing...ur almost making me stoop down to ur level of retardedness

lawl resort to name calling now so ur point is we should care about our teaching in school even in a online game and not repeat stuff and such its like me saying
:D
:]
:)
oh look i just did same thing 3 times this is the internet who cares bout grammer and stuff call me 12yrs old if it pls u so should i care no cuz its clearly that u are the only one who have an issue with me repeating the same thing 3 time in 3 diff phrase, there are some ppl out there when they read these crap they dont understand it till u repeat it a bunch of time.

SilverIceForum
05-29-2011, 10:23 AM
lawl resort to name calling now so ur point is we should care about our teaching in school even in a online game and not repeat stuff and such its like me saying
:D
:]
:)
oh look i just did same thing 3 times this is the internet who cares bout grammer and stuff call me 12yrs old if it pls u so should i care no cuz its clearly that u are the only one who have an issue with me repeating the same thing 3 time in 3 diff phrase, there are some ppl out there when they read these crap they dont understand it till u repeat it a bunch of time.

Quit pulling any thread you post in, into a darn flame war, stay the f-ck on topic ya stupid sped.

DeathRhythm
05-29-2011, 08:07 PM
Quit pulling any thread you post in, into a darn flame war, stay the f-ck on topic ya stupid sped.

silver pls read b4 u post i clearly stay on topic the gm delete all the post that nia posted cuz his acc got perma ban but i got his on quote if u had read it i didnt start it but clearly u only read mine since his was deleted, yea im stupid because i reply to ppl who quote me.
btw if u dont like it just dont read it no one is forcing u to read my post name calling is also pro.

cerverus3
05-29-2011, 08:09 PM
also u can GET SEH from EOD i got one from merg and 7% S.amp martial boots