PDA

View Full Version : Trading (avoid being scammed)

greywolf456
05-30-2011, 06:41 AM
I think that to avoid being scammed, it is easier to have GM to be as a middle man between both trades.

coolkrizalid
05-30-2011, 09:04 AM
the dumb gm onli get on when almost m/a n i dont think they will help u doing the trade lol they fuking suk........

DeathRhythm
05-30-2011, 09:48 AM
if gm isnt middle man then.
item trade is easy just have the person set up shop then u buy from it lawl.
for xfer best to do it with someone who have been trading with alot of ppl and have good review by ppl thats not in same guild lol.
post his/her name on forum and see if he/she is scammer or not from other players.

zhuai
06-06-2011, 02:58 PM
1. When xfering account character I think they should send the character to a temporary space.
2. The one xfering will receive an item (key) which is tradeable to the buyer during transaction.
3. Once transaction is complete the buyer can right click the item and receive the character from the temporary space.

At any given time, the key when hovered with mouse will display the informations pertaining to the inventory, lvl and equip of character that is being traded.
Kind of like sealed pet but more informative:)

Just an idea ^^

franh3llz
06-07-2011, 08:11 AM
1. When xfering account character I think they should send the character to a temporary space.
2. The one xfering will receive an item (key) which is tradeable to the buyer during transaction.
3. Once transaction is complete the buyer can right click the item and receive the character from the temporary space.

At any given time, the key when hovered with mouse will display the informations pertaining to the inventory, lvl and equip of character that is being traded.

Just an idea ^^

+1 i like it
GM should hear you

franh3llz
06-07-2011, 08:11 AM
I think that to avoid being scammed, it is easier to have GM to be as a middle man between both trades.

what make you think GM will not scam GM?

Snakeyes
06-07-2011, 10:26 AM
all u gotta do is take screenshots

shoshe
06-12-2011, 08:39 AM
it would be so easy to seal account binding items with a kit from shop, but for characters... there is a lot of info u will need and not that much space to show it :P

Shinji
06-14-2011, 03:21 PM
what make you think GM will not scam GM?
i lold to this

Shinji
06-14-2011, 09:31 PM
I always lose

Immortal Dilemma
09-04-2011, 10:04 AM

Just an idea ^^

Nice idea indeed, even though i'm months late to this thread I like the idea. Plus the review of the player idea is good as well, but how would this work? Players characters are not like the pets "items" we are characters in this game making it a non existing item i don't know but i think its confusing to say the least.