PDA

View Full Version : Sup Fiery?

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Nice BM2 fight we had 1v1 in War. You have Bringer, and I don't even have a war title, you tried going AoS against me while we were both BM2, what happened buddy? Thought you rolled me in war buddy? You could barely dmg me while I was using potions, get sht on kid.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6258/18907565.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/18907565.jpg/)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2273/26335060.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/26335060.jpg/)

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1783/31565918.jpg (http://img541.imageshack.us/i/31565918.jpg/)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4456/67353130.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/i/67353130.jpg/)

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 12:18 PM
yea, suuuuure, ever wonder why pimp doesn't pvp me? and also, rolling you is enough for me, Idc if everyone can roll me, all I know is I roll you EVERYTIME

so true amiright?

coolkid
04-28-2010, 12:19 PM
CooL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredibly Ill
04-28-2010, 12:37 PM
http://taskboy.com/blog/img/ego.gif

WIpwns
04-28-2010, 12:41 PM
cool story, bro

Rage
04-28-2010, 01:01 PM
vagitarius you have no skill as an fa or magic class for that matter.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 01:29 PM
yea, suuuuure, ever wonder why pimp doesn't pvp me? and also, rolling you is enough for me, Idc if everyone can roll me, all I know is I roll you EVERYTIME

i lol'd

beowolf101
04-28-2010, 02:40 PM
not a surprise hes not here o.o

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-28-2010, 03:08 PM
here is a fact num nuts, BL BM2 got knock down effect, FA got none. get it? simple as that. or ur small brain cant take much of this facts. do urself a favor and kill ur self, it would be really good for the community to get rid of one dum f**k out of the game

AlphaFB
04-28-2010, 03:13 PM
lol u need bm2 AND aura to kill fa?

GuardianPat
04-28-2010, 03:43 PM
I guess Fiery was in bm2 and aura too

IaMaLive
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
ahahhaha once again u fail to prove ur point matri.....how about u be the fa n ill be the blader in bm2 or aura n c who wins.....of course shes gonna run from a blader in bm2....dont even try to argue back that she got bringer too scrub...certainly u havent played a fa b4, bye

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 03:44 PM
Another Miavii troll, how fun. Hope this one is better than Timmothy Bunker.

LordNorth
04-28-2010, 03:56 PM

Where the hell do you see a miiavi troll?

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 04:18 PM

i wuz way better mangski
hows dat blade cry treating u bro

WIpwns
04-28-2010, 04:41 PM
backupmeng needs to be active more

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
04-28-2010, 04:43 PM
backupmeng needs to be active more
+1 he does

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
Where the hell do you see a miiavi troll?

Miavii's forum name, and that forum name....

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 04:57 PM
i wuz way better mangski
hows dat blade cry treating u bro

Down boy down!

....Better than Mirage grind<_<
>_>

Triplethreat
04-28-2010, 05:01 PM
Matri got owned in another forum thread? Shocking.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 05:07 PM
Jesus, are all of you that stupid? Fiery was BM2 aura as well you tards, my graphics are off. Look at him running away on his bike, hes got FA guns. Like I said, it was 1v1 BM2 fight, he tried going AoS and had to cancel 5 seconds later cuz he was getting smashed.

Fail FA is fail.

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Jesus, are all of you that stupid? Fiery was BM2 aura as well you tards, my graphics are off. Look at him running away on his bike, hes got FA guns. Like I said, it was 1v1 BM2 fight, he tried going AoS and had to cancel 5 seconds later cuz he was getting smashed.

Fail FA is fail.

He would have gotten down locked if he didn't.

Not dissing your damage, it's the same as mine.

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 05:22 PM
Flame war!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.maam.org/wwii/photos/battle/Flamethrower_5.jpg

LastHour
04-28-2010, 05:35 PM

Fail FA is fail.

Since when was ctrl+A on a Bm2 BL considered skill? Oh I guess it is on venus along with that epic mirage grind of yours bro...

Not to mention you have intuition on in every SS you had bm2, between that and your defense he wouldn't have enough gun shots to not need to run.

Fail auto attacker is fail.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 05:40 PM
LMAO, one of the highest def rate class vs one of the lowest def rate class. Do you feel proud of yourself monkey? Sometimes, people need to be taken into the street and shot, MONKEY ur first!!

BleedingSoul
04-28-2010, 05:46 PM
Since when was ctrl+A on a Bm2 BL considered skill? Oh I guess it is on venus along with that epic mirage grind of yours bro...

Not to mention you have intuition on in every SS you had bm2, between that and your defense he wouldn't have enough gun shots to not need to run.

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/dy323232/Dammmmm.jpg

Triplethreat
04-28-2010, 06:10 PM

Ahhh, didn't even notice he had intuition on. Thought this was pretty insignificant without knowing he had intuition, now it's really insignificant.

Guess we can chalk this up to Matri trying to flex his E=peen again.

LordNorth
04-28-2010, 06:16 PM
This thread is full of win. Continue taunting the retard everyone, maybe one day he'll /wrists.

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 06:21 PM
good to see we all know this thread was a fail.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 06:38 PM
He would have gotten down locked if he didn't.

Not dissing your damage, it's the same as mine.

I'd love to see you hit 1.2k claws on a bringer in bm2 aura + si that has full forcium amp without war pots. Pimp has like 950 def, fiery prolly has the same, what is that, 200 more defense than you? Fiery was hitting 50-300's on me while in AoS. Fail FA is fail.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 06:39 PM
Ahhh, didn't even notice he had intuition on. Thought this was pretty insignificant without knowing he had intuition, now it's really insignificant.

Guess we can chalk this up to Matri trying to flex his E=peen again.

Did I say you could talk, little T2 farmer? You've probably never gone to a T3 war in your life, you don't belong in this thread. Also, notice how Fiery was getting rolled @ Center when it was just me hitting him? k, thx.

BackUpMENG
04-28-2010, 06:42 PM
Did I say you could talk, little T2 farmer? You've probably never gone to a T3 war in your life, you don't belong in this thread. Also, notice how Fiery was getting rolled @ Center when it was just me hitting him? k, thx.

mirage grind crit him half hp mengz? i know lethalbro's blade cry crits haniel for half his hp

DivineExorcist
04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
hmm ok matri u beat an fa once in nw war. haaaaapy birthdayyy to you!!!

LastHour
04-28-2010, 07:36 PM
I'd love to see you hit 1.2k claws on a bringer in bm2 aura + si that has full forcium amp without war pots. Pimp has like 950 def, fiery prolly has the same, what is that, 200 more defense than you? Fiery was hitting 50-300's on me while in AoS. Fail FA is fail.

FA in full mith is going to hit low b/c of loss in magic attack [I don't support that FA build].

As far as defense several people are capable of breaking the defense of AOD FS and you want a cookie for breaking this 950 defense of an FA? Lol? Obviously a geared BL can hit hard and fast enough on non-crits to /care about criticals. Given the speed and base of using short buffs for power as well, its not all that special to make even bringers run when you bm2 as BL.

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
FA in full mith is going to hit low b/c of loss in magic attack [I don't support that FA build].

As far as defense several people are capable of breaking the defense of AOD FS and you want a cookie for breaking this 950 defense of an FA? Lol? Obviously a geared BL can hit hard and fast enough on non-crits to /care about criticals. Given the speed and base of using short buffs for power as well, its not all that special to make even bringers run when you bm2 as BL.

+2
Nuthin' special in Matrimoney's pics here to see.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 07:51 PM

Fiery probably has more def than me, so how come every single Proc BL hits between 30-200 on me, and not 1k's?

Oh look another random nub thinking he's good.

Lelouch
04-28-2010, 07:53 PM
Fiery probably has more def than me, so how come every single Proc BL hits between 30-200 on me, and not 1k's?

Wait wait what? a FA has more def than a BL!? Oh and a FA using bm2 vs a Bl bm2 is just fail anyways.

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Wow, I swear half of u are nubs, if u have never went 1vs1 in war against a bringer please dont even bother typing ( i mean this for all the t2 ppl ur epic mang..in t2..........) there are several things u guys dont even bother looking at.
Hers a random fact u nubs dont know about it seems INTUITION DOES NOT SAVE U FROM CRITS ! fery was in bm2 +auraAND AOS thats crit city, intuition would not have done shiiz. 2) from what i hear fery is full forci amp and has all around epic grade gear. if hes better then pimp, then fiery is packing 950+ def wich is more ten mat since he does not have forcy amp armour yet. in nwar since ur hp his boosted through the roof and ur dmg is doubled there is vry little point in going martial for dmg if u can only tank a few hits. also lets not forget fery has bringer\si. all in all the odds are against mat/ what happened? fery does not fully know how play his char in war. stop hating and look at teh situation and like i said if ur talking from t2..u cant compare

Marth
04-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Sorry Matri but even if he is bringer if you have Intuition on while hes in BM2, it's obvious that you're going to win due to the amount of misses. Fight him without intuition then you can brag. There is an exception to the third screenshot however.

Edit.
Just read the post above me, I dont know much about bladers and their skills so excuse me.
So the chance to crit is still there even if someone has intuition on? I dont see the logic in the post above.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 08:56 PM
I did post a reply about defense rate, but u all overlooked it. Monkey ur stupid, u made a thread to show how stupid u are, why waste our time and our oxygen, die already. so and , KTHNXBYE

chaosomega
04-28-2010, 08:59 PM
lol

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Nice BM2 fight we had 1v1 in War. You have Bringer, and I don't even have a war title, you tried going AoS against me while we were both BM2, what happened buddy? Thought you rolled me in war buddy? You could barely dmg me while I was using potions, get sht on kid.

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/6258/18907565.jpg (http://img193.imageshack.us/i/18907565.jpg/)

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2273/26335060.jpg (http://img80.imageshack.us/i/26335060.jpg/)

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1783/31565918.jpg (http://img541.imageshack.us/i/31565918.jpg/)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/4456/67353130.jpg (http://img213.imageshack.us/i/67353130.jpg/)

I don't see any proof that Fiery was in AoS other than Matrimoney claiming him to be, including that Fiery was in BM2 and/or aura status either. Can anyone point it out?

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:06 PM
Marth, intuition has its flaws. combo AND crits have a 100% chance to hit trough it/ and if u notice when fery is on her bike, he has guns out.....about aura i cant confirm it but if i saw a lvl 170 bl i would go bm+aura logicaly speaking

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:11 PM
opss i messed up my grammer there Xd. I'm not sure if fiery is a guy or girl so...
And Eriks. since when has def rate matterd in war.....?
Also im not sure about this one but dosnt thrusting arrow give ALL fa moves extra knockback ? if so fiery did have knockback in bm2....
and bladers dont have much knockback in bm2 only the big kicks do...so...i dont see where ur going....

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 09:14 PM
Marth, intuition has its flaws. combo AND crits have a 100% chance to hit trough it/ and if u notice when fery is on her bike, he has guns out.....about aura i cant confirm it but if i saw a lvl 170 bl i would go bm+aura logicaly speaking

Question: How can weapons be showing when you're on a bike? I don't see what guns you're talking about in the screenshot.
And even if Fiery did go BM2 +/- aura, you cant combo in BM2 anyways. For an FA's normal attack type BM2, it wont go through Intuition very well, just as BL bm2 attack vs a BL in intuition. I play a blader too so I know some of this.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Sorry Matri but even if he is bringer if you have Intuition on while hes in BM2, it's obvious that you're going to win due to the amount of misses. Fight him without intuition then you can brag. There is an exception to the third screenshot however.

Edit.
Just read the post above me, I dont know much about bladers and their skills so excuse me.
So the chance to crit is still there even if someone has intuition on? I dont see the logic in the post above.

Intuition only blocks non-crits...he was hitting me pretty constantly, hardly missing. He had to cancel AoS to get on his bike obviously, and if he tries to deny the fact that he went AoS against me it just goes to show how much of a puss he is. The kid tried saying he rolled me all the time in war when I've yet to see him kill me 1v1 yet. Pimp could always kill me in war, I'll admit that. The difference in skill level is obvious when it comes to them. If his crits with AoS were averaging 200, what kind of damage do you think his non crits would do...40's? He could barely take my HP down, you think intuition even made a difference? I'll take Bringer+SI over INT+SI anyday, kthx.

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:17 PM
You can see the weaps on fiery cuz that graphics litch has been around forever, pay closer attention she has her guns and it would mean a world of diff if she was in bm aura or not. fa's have a high crit rate ( if im not mistaken) and this is how it works in pk Crits >Intuition
if u factor that with rapid fire feiry should have walked out teh winner. but she didnt

coolkid
04-28-2010, 09:18 PM
i guess venus is shiitier then i thought 200 crits on a scrub like matrimoney? lol right

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Question: How can weapons be showing when you're on a bike? I don't see what guns you're talking about in the screenshot.
And even if Fiery did go BM2 +/- aura, you cant combo in BM2 anyways. For an FA's normal attack type BM2, it wont go through Intuition very well, just as BL bm2 attack vs a BL in intuition. I play a blader too so I know some of this.

Well you obviously nuts as a Blader and have never gone against an FA in BM2+Aura+AoS, have you? He was BM2 when he got on the bike, can you even see a Bow behind that leaf in that first screeny? Pretty sure you'd be able to see a piece of a bow. I also like how Fiery hasn't posted here because he knows he got shat on by me without guardian or even Bringer.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:19 PM
You can see the weaps on fiery cuz that graphics litch has been around forever, pay closer attention she has her guns and it would mean a world of diff if she was in bm aura or not. fa's have a high crit rate ( if im not mistaken) and this is how it works in pk Crits >Intuition
if u factor that with rapid fire feiry should have walked out teh winner. but she didnt

Pimp could kill me because he had skills, fade+dash and fast retarget....you think Fiery tried any of those? Pft, obviously not...the kids s @ FA.

OH, BTW, if you think I hit 300 non-crits on anyone who isn't in BM2 or BM2+Aura then you can just go die asap.

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:23 PM
if that was meant for me my answer is : i wasnt paying attention to ur dmg. i was just pointing out how the odds were stacked lol, nothing else.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:23 PM
opss i messed up my grammer there Xd. I'm not sure if fiery is a guy or girl so...
And Eriks. since when has def rate matterd in war.....?
Also im not sure about this one but dosnt thrusting arrow give ALL fa moves extra knockback ? if so fiery did have knockback in bm2....
and bladers dont have much knockback in bm2 only the big kicks do...so...i dont see where ur going....

yeah um i am talkin about defense rate because there is a deffierence. they are both in bm2, so NO COMBOING, meaning the one with higher def rate is gonna get hit less, hence live longer. do i have to draw a picture for ur slow asses?

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:25 PM
yeah um i am talkin about defense rate because there is a deffierence. they are both in bm2, so NO COMBOING, meaning the one with higher def rate is gonna get hit less, hence live longer. do i have to draw a picture for ur slow asses?

Rofl GOD YOU'RE A RETARD, just go die in a corner. Defense rate has little to NO affect when it comes to going against a FA's BM2.....retard WA is retarded.

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:25 PM
LOL this is sad....if ur going to use an argument as dumb as that i will say this : high attk rate? do i need to draw a pic for ur slow ass?

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:26 PM
if that was meant for me my answer is : i wasnt paying attention to ur dmg. i was just pointing out how the odds were stacked lol, nothing else.

no it wasnt towards you, just pointing out the fact that if he wasn't in bm2 id be hitting much more non crits in bm2....pretty obvious

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:27 PM
LOL this is sad....if ur going to use an argument as dumb as that i will say this : high attk rate? do i need to draw a pic for ur slow ass?

the kids obviously a downie if he thinks my def rate is gonna make an fa in bm2 aura miss me because of my def rate...rofl....

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:28 PM
Nah, hes a wa. from what ive seen they blow in the def\attk rate departement XD

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Nah, hes a wa. from what ive seen they blow in the def\attk rate departement XD

gotta love the random 15x wa's who think they know everything there is to know about cabal...:)

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
04-28-2010, 09:29 PM
dont intuition make players who cant/dont combo miss 90% of their attacks?
btw i look at the skill description for intuition and i couldnt find where it states that it doesnt avoid crits. o.o

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:31 PM
you are both XXXXXX stupid. Heres the picture you XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX cant get through your tiny XXXXXX heads. Blader high attack rate, high def rate. FA high attack rate, low def rate. then this XXXXXX blader uses intuition making him nearly impossible to hit. So the point you XXXXXXX pile of XXXX monkey is that u can fight ANY fa in the game and win everytime, because if they aren't comboing on you, then they are missing 90% of the time.

auctionmule
defense rate doesnt even matter. a FA in bm2 has like what, 5k-6k atk rate? yeah 3.6k defense rate (or whatever he has) would be what saved him, right?

btw i look at the skill description for intuition and i couldnt find where it states that it doesnt avoid crits. o.o
crits NEVER miss, intuition doesn't need that stated.

Muramasa
gotta love the random 15x wa's who think they know everything there is to know about cabal...:)

+1

well in the end, fiery got pwnt. so he eat his words pimp, should go back 2 proc XD he got rid of me easy status XD

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:32 PM

....nobody knows how Intuition works or something? It blocks 90% of NON crits, meaning you'll still hit me 60% of the time...how do you think people can still get hit with 100% flee rate..?

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 09:34 PM
Well you obviously nuts as a Blader and have never gone against an FA in BM2+Aura+AoS, have you? He was BM2 when he got on the bike, can you even see a Bow behind that leaf in that first screeny? Pretty sure you'd be able to see a piece of a bow. I also like how Fiery hasn't posted here because he knows he got shat on by me without guardian or even Bringer.

There you go again, using the straw man argument to attack your opponents eh? Sorry, you cant provoke me that easily. Though you seem to be easily provoked.... But nice try though.

The graphics and the angle in the first pic is too distorted to see much of anything except the graphics of your attacks. You cant prove to me that he didn't have a bow just because i don't see an inkling of one there. Heck you cant even see much of Fiery let alone a bow or even a gun.
In the bike pic, are you trying to say that little iridescent circle there on the dashboard is his GUN? Take a look at this
http://www.heaven-cabal.com/heaven/images/event/BikeRW3.gif
Still think its an astral gun?

Just because I might not have had the privilege of that unique experience with an FA IN THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION doesn't make me any less of a blader, cause I usually am able to defeat them afterwards anyways.

Matrimoney
you are both XXXXXX stupid. Heres the picture you XXXXXXX XXXXXXXX cant get through your tiny XXXXXX heads. Blader high attack rate, high def rate. FA high attack rate, low def rate. then this XXXXXX blader uses intuition making him nearly impossible to hit. So the point you XXXXXXX pile of XXXX monkey is that u can fight ANY fa in the game and win everytime, because if they aren't comboing on you, then they are missing 90% of the time.

K you're obviously too much of a retard to know anything about this game. Intuition DOES NOT DODGE CRITS, meaning he had about a 60% chance to hit me, which were MOSTLY crits...If you knew anything about FA's you'd know their NON crit dmg is terrible, and seeing as how Fiery crit like 200's on me, you think his 40 non crits would do much? Now st.fu and sit down, you downie child. Go learn how to play CABAL, dumb 15x nerd.

Muramasa

Yep , you most def need ur downie meds -_- A BL IN INTUITION IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE 2 HIT! if u have had any experice at all from GW's and Nwars u know that crits go thought intuition, my god.
Hers another thing that will blow ur pea brain: Some monsters crit 2....I KNOW RIGHT? go learn more b4 you talk . KTHNXBAI

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
defense rate doesnt even matter. a FA in bm2 has like what, 5k-6k atk rate? yeah 3.6k defense rate (or whatever he has) would be what saved him, right?

crits NEVER miss, intuition doesn't need that stated.

nice to know that but i usually combo 99% of the time so i wouldnt know if crits misses or not.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:37 PM
There you go again, using the straw man argument to attack your opponents eh? Sorry, you cant provoke me that easily. Though you seem to be easily provoked.... But nice try though.

The graphics and the angle in the first pic is too distorted to see much of anything except the graphics of your attacks. You cant prove to me that he didn't have a bow just because i don't see an inkling of one there. Heck you cant even see much of Fiery let alone a bow or even a gun.
In the bike pic, are you trying to say that little iridescent circle there on the dashboard is her GUN? Take a look at this
http://www.heaven-cabal.com/heaven/images/event/BikeRW3.gif
Still think its an astral gun to you?

Just because I might not have had the privilege of that unique experience with an FA IN THAT PARTICULAR SITUATION doesn't make me any less of a blader, cause I usually am able to defeat them afterwards anyways.

K how about this, you dumb .

Seeing as how you're a sht BL, I'll let you know some tips k bud. When I go BM2+AURA+Short(s), the ONLY TIME I'll ever hit 300 non crits on someone is when they're in BM2. Not gonna argue with some random nerd like you who just likes to QQ because he s and can't do what I can. Why would I lie about Fiery going BM2 and having to cancel AoS? Can't see that he won't post because he knows he got shat on 1v1 bm2 aura in War with Bringer on? K, ur turn nerd.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:40 PM
Monkey ur a pile of , and 90 % of the community agrees. please go kill urself got

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:41 PM
Monkey ur a pile of , and 90 % of the community agrees. please go kill urself got

90% of the CABAL community is filled with garbage nubs like you that know nothing about this game. Keep being trash and thinking you know what you're talking about, you're good at it.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:42 PM
keep ing ur dads XXXX, i hear ur good at that

Muramasa
04-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Well. I'm just goign to be captaiin obviosu here and say his char+knowlegde and skill>you. And since you say hes a pile of . does that mean that you are <pile of ? o.o

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:43 PM
keep ing ur dads XXXX, i hear ur good at that

The middle-school style flames are really getting at me...ohhh noooo???

doesnt change the fact that you ....why u even still playing cabal? its not much fun when u THAT bad

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:46 PM
i dont get where u say i " that bad". what can u do that i cant, solo a quadra or a pluma, so what, if i wanted fchh i would go to ca. Hmm there is nothing u can do that i cant besides those 2 things. Please almighty great one of pixels, tell me what u can do that makes me soooooooo fail.

Matrimoney
04-28-2010, 09:47 PM
imma go to bed while this kid sits here pounding his keyboard over a free mmorpg. dont break ur keyboard i dont want ur mom sending me a bill for a new one

btw eriks you , always have always will.

bardiel7777
04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
K how about this, you dumb .

Seeing as how you're a sht BL, I'll let you know some tips k bud. When I go BM2+AURA+Short(s), the ONLY TIME I'll ever hit 300 non crits on someone is when they're in BM2. Not gonna argue with some random nerd like you who just likes to QQ because he s and can't do what I can. Why would I lie about Fiery going BM2 and having to cancel AoS? Can't see that he won't post because he knows he got shat on 1v1 bm2 aura in War with Bringer on? K, ur turn nerd.

You think I actually envy you? Very funny matrimonkey, very funny indeed. You may be 170, you may have great gears, but it doesn't matter to me. I enjoy the game for what I get out of it. Don't need your pontificating on bladers like you're some BL professor, which you don't qualify. Why would you lie? One word: ego. Its the reason you posted this thread in the first place - for bragging. Are you lying? Well I think you could be exaggerating things in your favor. That and you seem to have the urge to get a final kick out of everything. Drop the act...bud.

For someone who pins so much of his self-worth on Cabal and the forums, who's the nerd now? Touche.

Eriks419
04-28-2010, 09:55 PM
imma go to bed while this kid sits here pounding his keyboard over a free mmorpg. dont break ur keyboard i dont want ur mom sending me a bill for a new one

btw eriks you , always have always will.

wow monkey, cant even think of any real comeback to show that i am "so fail" kinda sad of you i must say. I will just wait while u sleep then and think of some lame excuse to TRY and throw in my face.

krider
04-29-2010, 02:07 AM

you seem to be forgetting about BL's bm2 knockdown lock. As high damage an FA could have, it is no use if BL bm2 knocked him down. And what did you expect from an FA who cant move in aos matri? sit there, keep getting knocked down or cancel aos and run?

Spamzor
04-29-2010, 02:08 AM
How lame can u get ? Cabal is based on luck FAs have a high crit chance but lets say he didn't crit that often he should have withdrawn from the fight for a few sec... i mean come on ..as an FA fighting a BL its easy to fade and knock him down since has no title once he's down u can then stun him with Gravity distortion then combo him to death .. and if he fades then u dash and keep combing and hitting him then he's dead.. that is basic Nation war knowledge in playing FA or Wiz... but i've fought fiery and all i see him in when fighting is Bm2 aura w/o it he doesn't fight that well the same goes for pimp but at least pimp can chase u down for a while even if ur a wiz, but its all luck cuz BL bm2 can keep u down and bringer/Si doesn't mean u won't crit cuz u could get lucky and crit every time even with that amount of resistance

Nanjirou
04-29-2010, 02:15 AM
Uh Spamzor, you cant knockdown or stun Bladers with instant immunity...

ESTForum
04-29-2010, 03:06 AM
Matri's defeat of fiery does need to be acknowledged. A win is a win. The real question is what accomplishment that win actually translates into. A good blader in bm2 can possibly keep an opponent knocked down for an entire fight (meaning the opponent could have made 0 dmg in the fight). This is especially likely against opponents with zero or close to zero resist down (non-guardian title opponents, and those who do not have instant immunity). Fiery, being an FA bringer would have close to zero (or zero) resist knock down. Obviously this means that any blader in bm2 (even a 150 with crap gear) could keep Fiery down indefinitely until his/her bm2 ran out. This is why FA bringers will almost always use combo in aura and legacy to fight against bladers and warriors who have plenty of knock down in their bm2. Thus, the crux of this 1v1 is not necessarily in Matri's skill and/or gear, but rather on Fiery's mistake to use bm2 in the first place. Now the question is, did Fiery bm2, knowing he would go into a fight with a bm2 bl? Or was it just unfortunate for Fiery that he ran into a bm2 bl while being in bm2 himself? The answer to this would reveal Fiery's knowledge of bladers.

On the note regarding intuition, even if intuition does not have any effect against crits (which I disagree), and so Matri is correct that 60% of Fiery's guns hits him, that means that Fiery would need to do 40% more dmg than Matri for this to be an even fight (given similar def, hp, and same amount of knock down time for both players). To put this into perspective, this means that Fiery needs to do roughly double the damage of Matri in order to win the fight in a straight up dps. Yes, bringer title gives a lot of dmg bonus and def bonus, but doing double the damage would be quite the accomplishment.

Lastly, just a word about thrusting arrow and fa bm2 guns. Thrusting arrow adds knock down to skills that already have knock down (so not to every skill). FA bm2 has no knock down at all, thus thrusting arrow does nothing in fa bm2.

Hope that helps clears some things up for everyone.

LastHour
04-29-2010, 04:04 AM

Less defense = less damage taken, lol what? Oh right, I forgot thats why FA is so hard to take down compared to bm2 WA.

A) Damage reduction for 170 could be an explanation, see as how you love fighting 15xs as a 170.
B) If people on venus can't break past anyone with 950 defense thats quite a sad statement, no wonder fiery is full mith

I may indeed be a "random nub" but think about this. I didn't have mirage grind on my BL's skillbar or ever brag about beating a FA when I bm2ed, that alone gives me a one-up on the "Nub" ladder from you, so where do you stand?

@mura: bad troll or failure to learn the game, I don't care which you are since its easy to pick apart the arguments anyhow. FA Bm2 will never down with normal attack, common knowledge. BL can knock down on any attack quite easily if you've ever fought a 1 hit retarget BL, quite clearly you don't need the kicks. Critical rate may be high and render intuition less effective, but you can't crit 100% everytime especially with rate caps. At best I'd say he would get a 60% critical rate off if he was very lucky, making the other 40-50% of hits able to be blocked by intuition at x chance.

Triplethreat
04-29-2010, 04:07 AM
Less defense = less damage taken, lol what? Oh right, I forgot thats why FA is so hard to take down compared to bm2 WA.

A) Damage reduction for 170 could be an explanation, see as how you love fighting 15xs as a 170.
B) If people on venus can't break past anyone with 950 defense thats quite a sad statement, no wonder fiery is full mith

I may indeed be a "random nub" but think about this. I didn't have mirage grind on my BL's skillbar or ever brag about beating a FA when I bm2ed, that alone gives me a one-up on the "Nub" ladder from you, so where do you stand?

@mura: bad troll or failure to learn the game, I don't care which you are since its easy to pick apart the arguments anyhow. FA Bm2 will never down with normal attack, common knowledge. BL can knock down on any attack quite easily if you've ever fought a 1 hit retarget BL, quite clearly you don't need the kicks. Critical rate may be high and render intuition less effective, but you can't crit 100% everytime especially with rate caps. At best I'd say he would get a 60% critical rate off if he was very lucky, making the other 40-50% of hits able to be blocked by intuition at x chance.

Why are you trying to use logic? Logic escapes a few people here.

Muramasa
04-29-2010, 04:38 AM

See my post count? im not a troll and failure at the game? this coming from ppl who didnt know how 2 get around intuition? Sad. if u can retarget on someone in nwar as a blader, i say gratz 2 you because not only can i not do it ( im a nub in war =D) but i have NEVER seen someone retarget on another player let alone war. my argument is easy 2 pick apart? Really now. Ok i will give u credit for the teh rate thing but hve u ever considered how many times the guns hit in the time span of aos? if u fail to hit all of ur hits. just uninstal.... but im just a nub apprently so yeah .Further more he was hitting mat for 200's...thats hp potable factor that with intuition and si = dead fa bm2+aura? kthnxbai. Mat may brag or wtv, but he still pwnt feiry ....and to teh guy dissing venus. lol u guys come 2 our server for our apprent fori amp abundance...so who had low def?

xStar
04-29-2010, 04:40 AM
See my post count? im not a troll and failure at the game? this coming from ppl who didnt know how 2 get around intuition? Sad. if u can retarget on someone in nwar as a blader, i say gratz 2 you because not only can i not do it ( im a nub in war =D) but i have NEVER seen someone retarget on another player let alone war. my argument is easy 2 pick apart? Really now. Ok i will give u credit for the teh rate thing but hve u ever considered how many times the guns hit in the time span of aos? if u fail to hit all of ur hits. just uninstal.... but im just a nub apprently so yeah .Further more he was hitting mat for 200's...thats hp potable factor that with intuition and si = dead fa bm2+aura? kthnxbai. Mat may brag or wtv, but he still pwnt feiry ....and to teh guy dissing venus. lol u guys come 2 our server for our apprent fori amp abundance...so who had low def?i retarget someone in war before.. but it was using party retarget XD

Spamzor
04-29-2010, 05:42 AM
Uh Spamzor, you cant knockdown or stun Bladers with instant immunity...

i know that lol

ForumFiery
04-29-2010, 07:23 AM
monkey and candy, you guys are not even on my lvl, I rolled you guys so many times in war, and I got no skills? sure. Then I should Say, a FA with 0 skills rolled you NONE STOP in war, you must feel pro for killing me once when you in bm2 aura. PRO. I know you guys just mad because you all got rolled none stop. DEAL WITH IT /pwned
/thread closed

bardiel7777
04-29-2010, 07:29 AM
Fiery's finally here!
Perhaps he can shed his side of the story now.

ForumFiery
04-29-2010, 07:44 AM
90% of the CABAL community is filled with garbage nubs like ME that know nothing about this game. Keep being trash and thinking I know what I'm talking about, I'm good at it.

Fixed

Just to let you know Monkey, I would say 90% of venus approve me as the top FA, your flaming won't help kid. you try to look pro, but no one ever approve you. my skills and dmg have already been approved in war, you and your little worthless group is the only people who doesn't approve me, and you think I care?
Let's put the facts straight monkey.
I'm approved as 1 of the best FAs if not the best, you are nothing
I get bringer every week, and you have to compete with brolic who obviously gets bringer more than you do.
I have alot of friends and you got none but candy69 and respectpimp
I got better gears than you and for the most part more legit than you ( alot of venus people and Seretei in mercury knows that)
No one ignores my post while everyone ignores yours
I pwned you whenever you are in war while you have to come onto forum to celebrate the only time you killed me when you were in bm2 aura.
You get pwned in every post you do, I don't

So yea, everyone sees the difference, I'm not sure a monkey can.

ForumFiery
04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Fiery's finally here!
Perhaps he can shed his side of the story now.

I don't have to explain to a troll bro, everyone in venus and alot in merc knows that he is nothing, read my posts above u will know^^

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 08:27 AM
Fixed

Just to let you know Monkey, I would say 90% of venus approve me as the top FA, your flaming won't help kid. you try to look pro, but no one ever approve you. my skills and dmg have already been approved in war, you and your little worthless group is the only people who doesn't approve me, and you think I care?
Let's put the facts straight monkey.
I'm approved as 1 of the best FAs if not the best, you are nothing
I get bringer every week, and you have to compete with brolic who obviously gets bringer more than you do.
I have alot of friends and you got none but candy69 and respectpimp
I got better gears than you and for the most part more legit than you ( alot of venus people and Seretei in mercury knows that)
No one ignores my post while everyone ignores yours
I pwned you whenever you are in war while you have to come onto forum to celebrate the only time you killed me when you were in bm2 aura.
You get pwned in every post you do, I don't

So yea, everyone sees the difference, I'm not sure a monkey can.

LOL you're SO wrong. Anyone who is anything in this game hates you and knows how you've got your ALZ. You might have top FA gear, but your skill level gets rolled by ET and Pimp, everyone knows it. You PM'd me in war? I don't even war anymore, and Brolic getting Bringer more than me? In the 3 months where I was going to 7 wars a week, he only got it twice, which was because I missed the high scoring time wars. Funny how you try to make me argue with Tang members when I'm in pretty good standing with all of their members, so don't even bother. Don't even talk about being legit, you aren't even close...rofl

So yeah, HF getting rolled in war???

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 08:33 AM

When you can roll with the big boys and finish "decent" people with skills like Mirage Grind, let me know. Do you not realize the majority of Bladers in this game wouldn't even be able to dmg someone with 950 def that goes bm2+aura? Apparently not, you have obviously never been in T3, and know nothing about war.

The fact of the matter is, fiery was dumb enough to try to 1v1 me without even moving in the first place. Would any decent FA stand there and try to tank me? Like I said, if it was Pimp I would have died because he would have kept his distance. What did fiery do? Hop on his bike and run away with his tail between his legs, thx brah.

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 08:38 AM
Matri's defeat of fiery does need to be acknowledged. A win is a win. The real question is what accomplishment that win actually translates into. A good blader in bm2 can possibly keep an opponent knocked down for an entire fight (meaning the opponent could have made 0 dmg in the fight). This is especially likely against opponents with zero or close to zero resist down (non-guardian title opponents, and those who do not have instant immunity). Fiery, being an FA bringer would have close to zero (or zero) resist knock down. Obviously this means that any blader in bm2 (even a 150 with crap gear) could keep Fiery down indefinitely until his/her bm2 ran out. This is why FA bringers will almost always use combo in aura and legacy to fight against bladers and warriors who have plenty of knock down in their bm2. Thus, the crux of this 1v1 is not necessarily in Matri's skill and/or gear, but rather on Fiery's mistake to use bm2 in the first place. Now the question is, did Fiery bm2, knowing he would go into a fight with a bm2 bl? Or was it just unfortunate for Fiery that he ran into a bm2 bl while being in bm2 himself? The answer to this would reveal Fiery's knowledge of bladers.

On the note regarding intuition, even if intuition does not have any effect against crits (which I disagree), and so Matri is correct that 60% of Fiery's guns hits him, that means that Fiery would need to do 40% more dmg than Matri for this to be an even fight (given similar def, hp, and same amount of knock down time for both players). To put this into perspective, this means that Fiery needs to do roughly double the damage of Matri in order to win the fight in a straight up dps. Yes, bringer title gives a lot of dmg bonus and def bonus, but doing double the damage would be quite the accomplishment.

Lastly, just a word about thrusting arrow and fa bm2 guns. Thrusting arrow adds knock down to skills that already have knock down (so not to every skill). FA bm2 has no knock down at all, thus thrusting arrow does nothing in fa bm2.

Hope that helps clears some things up for everyone.
Wrong, a decent FA would be able to kill me easily, especially with BM2+Aura+Bringer. Whenever I saw Pimp in war I didn't even bother, because he knew how to keep his distance while he was in BM2, the skill gap between them is so blatantly obvious its sad. Also, about the 40% more thing, do you realize how hard Bringers tank while in BM2+Aura? I was missing my Guardian title, along with the 2500 HP accompanied by it, yet he could only get me down a few 1,000 HP while he was obviously below 1/2? Pretty obvious that he stood no chance, and didn't have the skill to compete with me in a 1v1 in War, even WITH his Bringer title. With that being said, this ALZ buying FA s.

Chris7
04-29-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm sorry but Fiery, the very first day i met you.. you were so bad.. like just plain horrible.
Dude when i found out what exactly was your fake gear was.. i fell into a 2 week coma.

Face it. you are the proc FA bringer only because excision is no longer cap.. and you went proc in the 1st place because you could not compete with PoweRanger for cap bringer.

stohuh.

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 08:44 AM
I'm sorry but Fiery, the very first day i met you.. you were so bad.. like just plain horrible.
Dude when i found out what exactly was your fake gear was.. i fell into a 2 week coma.

Face it. you are the proc FA bringer only because excision is no longer cap.. and you went proc in the 1st place because you could not compete with PoweRanger for cap bringer.

stohuh.

u 1 shot spur yet bruh

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 08:56 AM
u 1 shot spur yet bruh

no but he 1 shot me and i got more hp/def than spur

keyboart...so srip?

Chris7
04-29-2010, 09:00 AM
So oil too srips

[GM] Jamie
04-29-2010, 09:21 AM