View Full Version : GM can you unblock these accounts URGENT its been 2months!

fantasion
06-04-2011, 06:17 PM
there was a massive account block randomly 2 months ago on Easter event, can u recall? my friend's accounts are still blocked since then. and nothing been done. he didnt do anything wrong.

account names are: Venus
- Sunflower1902
- cryinrain
- oOtieumymyOo

pls check and unblock soon please

thanks GM

fantasion
06-04-2011, 07:13 PM
lol i got vids of global hackers sent to GM, and GM say what ever in global is global ==', NA is dif....plus these guys are not global lol only oOtieumymyOo is

if u guys want see the vids then youtube cabal oOJeanOo
here is my vids upload on youtube and sent to GM back in august 2010 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYYdGCjN0-c
lmao GM did nothing btw

BamOwnage
06-04-2011, 07:21 PM
You're one of those people that are too dumb to realize that if someone gets banned, they get banned for a reason. Its not my problem if you are incapable of understanding that the people who you thought were your friends are actually just non-legit.

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111 11111111111111111111.39

fantasion
06-04-2011, 08:28 PM
lol dude u just dont know....at easter there were random ppl get blocked, some got unblocked again already, but some still waiting for tickets @@

back then i got blocked too by random glitch in G storage alz....then Gm unblocked me.. i think my friends are in similar case

fantasion
06-05-2011, 03:23 AM
No one cares about what you think. People only care about the facts and the truth is that there is probably a 90% chance that your fob friends are hackers. And you're acting like posting on the forums is accomplishing anything. If you want this kind of issue taken care of you send a help desk ticket.

do you understand english??
i said sent ticket 2 months waiting @@ plus not asking for your care haha what a loser
im stating on here so GMs can kindly look at it
and the way you are treating non-english speaking background without tolerance, then dont ask why china soon will take oever control and all u have to be learning Chinese..you do know China economic growth is getting stronger and their military enforcement are catching up to US. so becareful of what u say and how to treat foreigners

fantasion
06-05-2011, 01:39 PM
its not pride, its called self-respect and tolerance to others. Its basic human rights and equal fairness, if you dont want other treating you the same way, then dont do it to others.....

George Friedman
06-05-2011, 02:01 PM
do you understand english??
i said sent ticket 2 months waiting @@ plus not asking for your care haha what a loser
im stating on here so GMs can kindly look at it
and the way you are treating non-english speaking background without tolerance, then dont ask why china soon will take oever control and all u have to be learning Chinese..you do know China economic growth is getting stronger and their military enforcement are catching up to US. so becareful of what u say and how to treat foreigners

Well, in the first place you have to remember that China is very much a Third World country. Of the 1.3 billion Chinese, well over 1.1 billion have a standard living on the order of Nigeria. If you go to Shanghai and drive to Pudong, you can get the illusion that this is a European or American country, but just walk blocks away from the centre and you’ll see a very different China.

Secondly, the Chinese economy is a hostage of the foreign international system, but primarily of the American economy. China is incapable of domestic consumption on the order of production. So, when the United States catches cold, China gets pneumonia and that really is an important thing to understand – that China does not have an economy as we understand it in the sense of substantial domestic consumption. The Chinese economy is overwhelmingly export-oriented and therefore China is a hostage to its consumers.

google has trolled you.

sn0wXz
06-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Well, in the first place you have to remember that China is very much a Third World country. Of the 1.3 billion Chinese, well over 1.1 billion have a standard living on the order of Nigeria. If you go to Shanghai and drive to Pudong, you can get the illusion that this is a European or American country, but just walk blocks away from the centre and you’ll see a very different China.

Secondly, the Chinese economy is a hostage of the foreign international system, but primarily of the American economy. China is incapable of domestic consumption on the order of production. So, when the United States catches cold, China gets pneumonia and that really is an important thing to understand – that China does not have an economy as we understand it in the sense of substantial domestic consumption. The Chinese economy is overwhelmingly export-oriented and therefore China is a hostage to its consumers.

google has trolled you.

o yea and i forgot to add my source for that trolling:

http://www.businessinsider.com/china-is-not-another-ascendant-superpower-its-just-another-nation-with-structural-problems-2009-4

:)

fantasion
06-05-2011, 06:03 PM
bump not gonna waste my breath....or time

fantasion
06-05-2011, 07:13 PM
lmao you make me laugh man....btw good job fool for keep bumping my post haha

Snakeyes
06-06-2011, 05:41 AM
china pride fantasion!! o wait i think i took a dump in china 2 months ago, it probably Fu*ked up ur tickets.... have a nice day.. *ting tang* thats the sound of another tsunami killn ur family!

fantasion
06-06-2011, 01:21 PM
bump bump keep it up provide your inconsiderate comment (i wouldn't expect anything more since you never know how many fools exist around the world) so you can keep bump my post =]
btw it is the GM job to check the accounts for illegal logs and unblock it. will let u know what the results are soon hehe

fantasion
06-06-2011, 04:40 PM
bump

fantasion
06-06-2011, 07:07 PM
brb.................................

loling

fantasion
06-06-2011, 08:42 PM
its been 2 months @@

fantasion
06-07-2011, 12:39 AM
seriously bump

fantasion
06-07-2011, 12:06 PM
bump

[GM] Bear
06-07-2011, 12:16 PM
Hello, this is the CABAL Support Team.

If you have a problem please submit it via HelpDesk. Please do not submit HelpDesk issues on the forums. We have a large amount of tickets and investigate each ticket thoroughly. We ask you to please wait patiently and i can assure you your ticket will not go unnoticed.

If you have any further question, please submit them via HelpDesk.
Thank you.

Regards,
[GM] Bear