PDA

View Full Version : Guild vs. Guild

Alfonzo Stevenson
06-04-2011, 06:38 PM
I think that we should have a more organized gvg fight. I think that i should some where other then the guild broad to see all the guilds in the game and we can send them a message sayin that we challenge your guild. Also u should have it on a non pkin channel so that random people cant just come in a join and also there should be a more official thing to shows our alliances and they should be able to join in the g.v.g just a idea to make the Guilds be more interesting .

Atheist
06-04-2011, 10:48 PM
There is no incentive given by EST to actually have G vs. G. I mean have some reward system or something......

XFearMyBladeX
06-04-2011, 10:50 PM
There is no incentive given by EST to actually have G vs. G. I mean have some reward system or something......

a reward from est.. so u want a fch from a cube everytime u gvg? o.o

Atheist
06-05-2011, 07:20 PM
a reward from est.. so u want a fch from a cube everytime u gvg? o.o

I feel like there are idiots and trolls only in this forum. The reward system would be an incentive to have g vs. g. Why fch and not 1 alz? The point isn't the reward you mentioned, it's the tone of your statement. Your dad beats your mom or something that you have to attack and oppose a simple suggestion of a reward I mention for g vs. g?

XFearMyBladeX
06-12-2011, 02:39 AM
I feel like there are idiots and trolls only in this forum. The reward system would be an incentive to have g vs. g. Why fch and not 1 alz? The point isn't the reward you mentioned, it's the tone of your statement. Your dad beats your mom or something that you have to attack and oppose a simple suggestion of a reward I mention for g vs. g?

lol little boy when it comes to est to give a "reward" it is PRETTY clear that it will always be lame.really fast and easy example,when we got the roll back months ago they just gave it a 3 hours/1day BB+ in exchange of a whole day of roll back lol
just st♥fu if ur not smart enough to organize by urself ur own gvgs, lol theres something called common sense.... ^_^

TankAlluBicheS
06-12-2011, 02:49 AM

There's reward system for GvG thou, winner side get Honor points bonus

Alfonzo Stevenson
06-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Stevenson sounds a bit as SeventhSon , change ur name u friggin SeventhSon wannabe...

This is my real name....and i would never in my life want to be like u.

sn0wXz
06-16-2011, 11:09 AM
trollolololol