PDA

View Full Version : hey // cant connect

bonino
06-06-2011, 06:33 AM
hey all ;D
i'm from eu...
amm and im kinda bored of all gms on eu and all players coz. gms do nothink and so... so i want to try cabal na but the problem is i cant connect... i tryed 1st that my ip is wrong so i tryed whit hotspot shiled and it sayed ur ip is blocked or so... then i wanted to try whit proxy but i dont know how to use it -.-, and no Tutorial on yt helps how to use it on games -.-'' ...
so ppls can u help me ? :P

infiCathi
06-06-2011, 06:41 AM
o.o....

I don't think you're supposed to... D:...

XFearMyBladeX
06-06-2011, 06:43 AM
o.o....

I don't think you're supposed to... D:...

o.o theres always a way for anything =p

bonino
06-06-2011, 06:51 AM
amm a friend of mine he is from marocco and he can connect on cabal na whit out problems ...

XFearMyBladeX
06-06-2011, 06:54 AM
amm a friend of mine he is from marocco and he can connect on cabal na whit out problems ...

besides hotspotshield and proxy i duno any other program x.x try using google.i am pretty sure proxy works but i have never used it before only hotspot.

maybe u doing the proxy wrong/installed it wrong/........ o.o

bonino
06-06-2011, 07:00 AM
if im using proxy i iven cant go on google or yt or so... so i think i installed it wrong :/ i hope some1 can help me whit it ^^

XFearMyBladeX
06-06-2011, 07:06 AM
wait for snow hes THE man on programs and stuffs...

bonino
06-06-2011, 07:08 AM
oke :P so u mybe know when he comes ? :P by us its like 5 pm ^^

XFearMyBladeX
06-06-2011, 07:11 AM
x.x no i duno x.x

sn0wXz
06-06-2011, 09:02 AM
hey all ;D
i'm from eu...
amm and im kinda bored of all gms on eu and all players coz. gms do nothink and so... so i want to try cabal na but the problem is i cant connect... i tryed 1st that my ip is wrong so i tryed whit hotspot shiled and it sayed ur ip is blocked or so... then i wanted to try whit proxy but i dont know how to use it -.-, and no Tutorial on yt helps how to use it on games -.-'' ...
so ppls can u help me ? :P

yes hotspot shield is banned now, because of all the players trying to abuse it (mainly me, sorry LOL)

there is other ways but i really dont think it would be good idea to set it up for you, seeing as how you just admit your from EU and have played on that version.. plus GM have my arse in a KFC bucket probably :p

i usually only share proxy with people who are in NA and just cant connect because of Server or ISP problems, your clearly not falling into that category as its an intentional restriction by EST on euro IP....

XFearMyBladeX
06-06-2011, 09:36 AM
there is other ways but i really dont think it would be good idea to set it up for you, seeing as how you just admit your from EU and have played on that version.. plus GM have my arse in a KFC bucket probably :p

lol do u still have the SS of u in war lobby and gms pming u saying "we are watching you..." lol

bonino
06-06-2011, 12:20 PM
:/ so some1 knows how u can help me ? :D