PDA

View Full Version : How come you gm's check forum but not tickets!!!!!!!!

neobahamut
06-09-2011, 06:52 PM
My freaking account has been blocked for what reason IDFK! I buy vouchers every damn week i have spent over 600 usd on this game never bot, hack even bought alz but for some DAMN reason my DAMN account is blocked. WTF EST u treat well paying customers this way? I want my account unblocked immediately when i have a ticket for voucchers it is answered in 5 hours yet i have been waiting 3 days for a reply:mad: HURRRY UP GODDAMNIT

sn0wXz
06-09-2011, 07:05 PM
3 days lol, your going to be making alot of these threads i sense.

besides i doubt the same GMs who moderate forums are doing the help desk tickets necessarily; and implying unblocking an account is as easy as deleting this topic well i think weve seen that proven wrong a couple hundred times, not like lorkan is going to read this then unblock you, Lol. They will eventually reply, try getting some fresh air for a few weeks n check it then.

BamOwnage
06-09-2011, 07:10 PM
They replied to my tickets 2 hours after I sent them; so what you talking about

sn0wXz
06-09-2011, 07:14 PM
i highly doubt they created the char xfer and server xfer for primarily items to sell, so when talking about a person being scammed it also requires willing participation on the victim not just a simple
a) i buy this
b)you send this
c) if not i have GM back me up because i took too much risk.

not logical at all, but i agree they should have blocked him long ago i mean its obvious as day hes just scamming anyone he can.

Obsessions
06-09-2011, 08:07 PM
boom?

providen1990
06-09-2011, 08:15 PM
No they make char xfer and acc xfer to take money from player pretty smart ^^

neobahamut
06-10-2011, 05:38 AM
yeah when i make a ticket to get vouchers it is replied too in 5 hours, but for my account back its been almost 4 days now and no reply. My email account is blocked too so i was thinking that might have something to do with it, i wrote another ticket the same day for them to change my email but i didnt get a reply to that either :\ they really need to step up their service at EST cause i have been playing for only about 8 months and spent too much money on this game, not to mentioned my account get blocked right before i was gonna buy a seh lolz

jimbo
06-10-2011, 10:54 AM
yea so g.ms are making a point that if u go around scamming the community they will not do anything about it so its ok to scam ppl

true

Rage
06-10-2011, 12:02 PM
i have spent over 600 usd on this game

suc/ks for you

[GM] Bear
06-10-2011, 01:02 PM
Hello, this is the CABAL Support Team.

If you have a problem please submit it via HelpDesk. Please do not submit HelpDesk issues on the forums. We have a large amount of tickets and investigate each ticket thoroughly. We ask you to please wait patiently and I can assure you your ticket will not go unnoticed.

If you have any further question, please submit them via HelpDesk.
Thank you.

Regards,
[GM] Bear