PDA

View Full Version : Selling a 147 Wizard with all his gear, a board and a really good pet.

Pflooger
06-09-2011, 10:10 PM
ok guys. I have started a new acount and i no longer want this old one, i have reset all the passwords and as much info as i could on him. And i am starting my price at 2.5bill alz paid to one of two ppl. Thornofchrist or Revengance i am going to b willing to haggle so if you want more info on the char. pls ether try to log and find one of the 2 char. listed or just post ours and ill try and find you. Thank you very much and have fun grinding :) p.s The pet is very good! and the gear is above average too :)

Pflooger
06-09-2011, 11:07 PM
i will haggle down a bit if you message me. Thanks again, and this is not a scam i promise. I honestly started a new account and decided i just dont want this one anymore. Thank you again and good hunting! :)

MrTubbins
06-09-2011, 11:17 PM
ok so you dont want it anymore, but why not sell all the gear to fund your new acc?

LaRazz
06-10-2011, 01:20 PM
lol because its a scam....

Give ya the info then changes all of it again though the e-mail rec password system...

Pflooger
06-10-2011, 03:36 PM
Nah its not a scam I just thought that maybe people would want a high lvled char so they dont have to go through all the crap at the beginning and stuff. I have a new FB acct its name is Revengance you can find me on the game i just like this one better. Its not a scam I just dont want this dude anymore...the account has a very good pet and it has a board, and skins for the orbs. I cant transfer all those and i dont want all my time spent on this char. to go to waste so i am willing to sell him low. O and to answer your question, because the gear would take a long time to sell and i just dont want to mess with it ya know.

Shinji
06-10-2011, 03:39 PM
go sp joe nub

zhuai
06-10-2011, 03:44 PM
You should post this under trade section.. not general discussions. Also post more detail about what the character comes with. The way you are posting now comes across as scam..

Sausag3
06-10-2011, 03:50 PM
Quit trolling forums while were in a dungeon noob!

Sausag3
06-10-2011, 04:01 PM
Waiting on you and shin to come sp me is annoying, and its your rank up were doing so don't talk smack foo!!!! I'll kill you!

thornofchrist
06-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Look he doesnt want his guy anymore lol thats the bottom line, his pet is only lvl 4 for it has crit down and 2 magic amp, then the 4th is a attack up. The board i can say is not all that great because when he started this guy this game was just out of beta, so and as for his actual gear its about a net worth or i would say 300mil. its all mystic, and he hasnt played it n a while cus he likes the FB account that i started and ended up not liking because i preferred my blader. And i can see where you think its a scam im sry if you do but we dont need all the comments thank you. if you have so any negative things to say then plz just dont post them at all, and u may want to look at your life and consider growing up a little bit. But like posted before you can find me (Thornofchrist) or Revengance in the game for more details if interested. O and i am sry that i posted in General this was my first post and i didnt know there was an area for tradeing.

Pflooger
06-10-2011, 08:03 PM
Ok well I'll give you a full rundown of all he has...but just a warning the gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol thats part of the reason why i want to sell it...and I know 147 isn't hard to get but why spend anymore time than you have to right? haha

Vampiric Ammy +4
RoL +1 x3
Life absorb ring +3
Bracelet of Sage +2 x2
Vampiric Earrings +3 slotted with Defense x2
Belt of Guard +2
Eppy of Sage +6
Eppy of Guard +6
XSteelblue board
Osmium Martialhelm of Deathblow +8 20% crit 5% rate
Mystic Suit +8 50hp
Mystic shoes +8 50hp
Mystic hands +6 4% magic amp
Ammy of Guard +8
Osmium martialsuit +6 7% magic amp, 50hp
Pet-Moley(name is BEEFER) 83% into lvl4 2% magic amp, +5 magic att, 1% resist crit rate
Red snow star skin for orb/crystal

I've also got some pots and like a couple sod's and random crafting material in the bank and stuff

There is also a lvl 30 FS on the acct but that guy is really thrown in for free.

My plan is to give a person the acct with a password that has been changed from my original one and then they can go in and change all the stuff after that.

Again my starting price is like 2 bil but I will haggle down a considerable amount if need be.

Pflooger
06-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Oh and Forcium Orb +2 with 50 attack rate x2

Urban
06-10-2011, 08:08 PM
I am struggling to see why this is worth 2.5bil...

x2 low level charactors with some junk items that no one wants...

3osanka
06-10-2011, 09:00 PM
lol if i sold my 176 wizard for 2bil honor 14 almost 15 craft forcy martial gloves mystic helms osm boots
rol+2 merg ring
alot of runes maxed out
and u think u can get 2bil for 147?
LOL good luck
i wouldn't even pay 200mil for that :)

Pflooger
06-10-2011, 10:17 PM
I'm guessing yall dont know what haggle means do you? It means I'll go down to like 1 bill or lower 2 bil is an estimate...Im just saying that the gear and stuff is worth 578 mil altogether and i just put in like 1.5 bill just for the time kinda like when you go to a mechanic and you have to pay labor and its outrageous. Idk what it would go for I'm just saying I would like it to go for that, like an auction you know. But in reality ya its probably worth less than 1 bill but not a considerable amount imo.

Hmm thats cool 3osanka thanks for sharing...

thornofchrist
06-10-2011, 10:40 PM
like i said b for if you dont have anything nice to say the just leave it to your self dude..wat are you like 12 grow up! and as for 200 mill yeah we looked at the AH and the pet by its self is worth 300mill you, so 200 wow your dumb. and the rest of the gear is only adding up to about 278mil, so even if he can get at least 800 mill to cover like his pet and the gear that you will b able to sell! and just acounting for just over 200mil for the time put into the char, that would b good. but look like i said this guy was started a long time ago. you know back b for lvling a guy up was really easy! ( most of you would know that) so that is y we said that much, cus he put a lot of time into this guy.