PDA

View Full Version : Hi

HowToDupeV4
06-14-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm new. Please treat me well and I'll try my best in this community to achieve my aspirations of my goals to be the very best that no one ever was. to catch them is my test to train them is my cause. Because there were these couple of guys that were up to no good and started making trouble in my neighborhood. That's why i started this game. My mom said i should move to my auntie and uncle in belair but when i opened the door i got on the floor and walked the dinosaur.

HowToDupeV4
06-14-2011, 06:35 PM
my mom is single but my auntie loves my uncle very much and i would do anything to stop you from breaking their holy matrimony

HowToDupeV4
06-14-2011, 06:47 PM
i try to play the cabal game and look for some of the friends. and you come the allong and try to bag the my mother? no the way dog. besides ur hand keep you company all night long alrdy no?

HowToDupeV4
06-14-2011, 06:54 PM
That's quite stereotypical of you to deem me as a global player because of my poor English. Perhaps I should school you in a grammar 101 hmm?
I came here looking for friends. And all I receive from this community is the most shi.ttiest response I've seen in my history of playing this game (which isn't very long btw).

HowToDupeV4
06-14-2011, 06:57 PM
Bump in order to make friends.

h3llz
06-14-2011, 09:25 PM
That's quite stereotypical of you to deem me as a global player because of my poor English. Perhaps I should school you in a grammar 101 hmm?
I came here looking for friends. And all I receive from this community is the most shi.ttiest response I've seen in my history of playing this game (which isn't very long btw).

brahh i find this forum okay, if u find this forum bad wait till u get in the game, the game is freaking worse lol

Zeon
06-14-2011, 10:23 PM
yeh, cabal should get the I love you crappiest community award... funny tho, seventhson bashin @ globals tho he's (was? don't really kno) in a global guild (gamelords)... just sayin'

Teppi
06-14-2011, 10:38 PM
Hey hey! the fact that im in a Global guild dosnt mean i dont hate em , ok? i hang with em cuz they run FT2 like 10 times a day and i want my effing ring like everyone else >.<

lawl ur fking epic

Urban
06-15-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm new. Please treat me well and I'll try my best in this community to achieve my aspirations of my goals to be the very best that no one ever was. to catch them is my test to train them is my cause. Because there were these couple of guys that were up to no good and started making trouble in my neighborhood. That's why i started this game. My mom said i should move to my auntie and uncle in belair but when i opened the door i got on the floor and walked the dinosaur.Pok'emon + Fresh prince of Belair+ ______(no idea, someone fill in this blank)

Zeon
06-15-2011, 07:01 AM
lol thnx, just gave me enough to get u kicked out xD oh and, u hate us? too bad for u i guess, since we don't care, just don't be a hypocrite. Fact is, u HAVE to go to a global guild cause u wanna get the tyranth ring... lol wait, has't this forum been saying for ages that we all globals fail? shouldn't ur guild be able to do 20 FT's a day then? guess not, since u had to go to a global guild

Snakeyes
06-15-2011, 09:17 AM
let me get ur number i want to ask ur mom out

indicavia
06-16-2011, 07:43 AM
Hi seventh I dont understand why you hate all people from global. Yes most of global hacked in Cabal Global, but some of us didnt. I dont go yelling Many people from NA Alz Glitch their stuff. or maybe u hate us because we dont write english as good as u do? U are from argentina. is good u can speak good english but support ur language a little please.... By the way u are Wellcome to stay as long as u want as log as u want i dont care if u hate us we just wanna go dungeons and get tyrant ring as much as you do.

Here im Gamelords we wellcome all +165 people who wanna ft2 we have TS3 Server and good people who go dungeon all day long please fell free to contact me (Mail or PM) if u wish to join :D

Aztecgoddess Gamelords Guildmaster