PDA

View Full Version : I got hacked what do I do?

Museifu
06-16-2011, 04:41 AM
I come up this morning and my character is naked, they took almost everything...
Can someone guide me please

jone
06-16-2011, 04:54 AM
Be glad that they didn't take everything.

>.>
06-16-2011, 05:02 AM
wow so many ppl are getting hacked recently..whats goin on?

IcyWave
06-16-2011, 07:02 AM
I come up this morning and my character is naked, they took almost everything...

Ask you're guild about it.loool also,you're gears worth a lot lol.

buttcheeks
06-16-2011, 07:23 AM
you cant even tell the difference between your and you're ? retard

HATORADESIPSIP
06-16-2011, 08:21 AM

Why don't you ask your guild, they are pro at having nothing then coming back to having everything.

M3lly
06-16-2011, 09:22 AM
Send in a hd ticket and wait for the "it's your fault"

Then

Quit this game

+1

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 10:21 AM
your retard.ed rastan

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 10:26 AM
how am i mad o.O im trying to help a guildie that got hacked

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:32 AM
lots of ppl are being hacked out of no were.gms needs to take a look at this....

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:33 AM
here comes the no lifes spamming about sei and all the shiz and forgetting about the main subject.. lol

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:37 AM
lol,just wait until it happens to you......btw,who admin's sei's forums?

lol i dont event logg into forum like 1/2 months ago. and i use 1 email for each thing i do/sing up that means cabal/seiforumx2/and other stuffs.( i dont trust any1) ^_^

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:39 AM

and i dont rlly know.i dont pay any attention to those things.

benskate
06-16-2011, 10:40 AM
Hello, recently I got hack too but the "hacker" took only my martialsuit and my gold.I had 130m and I have very good part in my set so why he took only my martialsuit?.. My storage and the rest of my Set is O.K but why the hacker didn't take all of the things in my account?

I think it's a bug and I send a ticket to EST...

I never gived my account information and I did a scan of my 2 computers and I don't have virus,trojan or keylogger..

It's WEARD...

Thanx and I have they will help us !

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 10:41 AM
muse theres some dudes selling shet in game really cheap check if any of it is your gear. "coolair" and "belatrix"

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:42 AM
Hello, recently I got hack too but the "hacker" took only my martialsuit and my gold.I had 130m and I have very good part in my set so why he took only my martialsuit?.. My storage and the rest of my Set is O.K but why the hacker didn't take all of the things in my account?

I never gived my account information and I did a scan of my 2 computers and I don't have virus,trojan or keylogger..

It's WEARD...

thats not a bug dude lol thats called hacking lol ^_^

PS:there are lot of ways to get keylogged.just saying =p

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 10:43 AM
muse theres some dudes selling shet in game really cheap check if any of it is your gear. "coolair" and "belatrix"

i am in ch 5 atm and the whole morning ppl have been shouting hacker to belatrix and some other ppl.. o.o

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 10:45 AM
yea they must be hackers and keylogged a bunch of ppl. idk how they can have that many items

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 10:58 AM
like "marsraps"?

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?20798-MarsRaps-%28Buy-Trade-Sell%29-List

looks like you found the hacker....

benskate
06-16-2011, 11:03 AM
uh ok but if i got hack why the hacker didn't take all of my item on my account???

sn0wXz
06-16-2011, 11:07 AM
lmfao @ marsraps, thats some corney lookn shizz, and goldfalcon is loling right now somewheres in a bat-cave in Colorado.

XFearMyBladeX
06-16-2011, 11:11 AM
ive been banned countless of times for bashing daisy, and i approve this message

she will never ban me =p jk jk but rlly they should actually "work" instead of doing nothing..... lol

Museifu
06-16-2011, 12:13 PM

It's WEARD...

Wow... it's like your my clone...
The hacker didn't take everything although he took 90% of my stuffs.
I then scanned my comp too and didn't have anything QQ

Izumiia
06-16-2011, 02:42 PM

QQ I know how you feel now :( My fb just got hacked, weird thing is the person took my damascus kat/coraleye xtal +9 s.amp instead of my forci and topaz xtal db in inventory lololol

Shinji
06-16-2011, 03:26 PM
pro damascus :<

NiteFalcon
06-16-2011, 03:27 PM
QQ I know how you feel now :( My fb just got hacked, weird thing is the person took my damascus kat/coraleye xtal +9 s.amp instead of my forci and topaz xtal db in inventory lololol

i saw that coraleye xtal in belatrix's shop

InvalidUser
06-16-2011, 04:50 PM
your retard.ed rastan

lol

viper73
06-16-2011, 05:41 PM
Yup I got hacked monday and now i see my stuff on marsrap's list strange don't u think also happened to my buddy (Reece) today what a pos that dude is.

Gandshield 180 FS

juji550
06-16-2011, 05:42 PM
Where this thread is going: Closed by our corrupt GM's.

Want to recover your gear?

Then

Quit this game

viper73
06-16-2011, 05:44 PM
Already sent in a HD but i'm not holding my breath

DeathRhythm
06-16-2011, 06:02 PM
this is a old gm got fired now back for reveng...

lolololololololololololololololololololololololol xD that is all :)

Museifu
06-16-2011, 06:09 PM
Ok I something is indeed really suspicious about MarsRaps.
Firstly, apparently everyone who got hacked find their gears on MarsRaps thread in the trade section.
Secondly, :

I been had alot of alz for starters, besides i make my own music so a video game i can just buy tons an tons of game cards and buy anything i want on the server i choose too from.

This is the reply of MarsRaps on his sale thread. Know what is funny? I had him on my buddy list and deleted him few days ago. I really don't remember adding someone called that. He probably got a name change. And according to his attitude and my buddy list, he is JokieSmurf the FS who claims to work at gamestop and buys tons of ecoins. (Now if someone can log on cabal and check if MarsRaps is indeed a FS then gg). What's suspicious is that he changed his story and now says that he's an artist and that's how he makes his money. Wtf is this bullcrap, he is clearly hiding something, giving out excuses to explain his fortune.

And since a lot of people believes that MarsRaps has something to do with the massive hacks going on. I'm asking EST to act and take the necessary measures to solve this issue. Remember, you are responsible for your customers (your own source of income).

Oh yeah... not to mention that I've already ran dungeons with JokieSmurf and his little bot troops. He uses BLs and control them all with 1 computer. He was proudly telling me his way of running dungeons with bots which brings me to believe that it is totally just to accuse him of being responsible of the massive hackings.

DeathRhythm
06-16-2011, 06:23 PM
i want bot troop Q_Q imma call the power rangers!!!

sn0wXz
06-16-2011, 06:52 PM
This is the reply of MarsRaps on his sale thread. Know what is funny? I had him on my buddy list and deleted him few days ago. I really dont remember adding someone called that. He probably got a name change. And according to his attitude and my buddy list, he is JokieSmurf the FS who claims to work at gamestop and buys tons of ecoins. (Now if someone can log on cabal and check if MarsRaps is indeed a FS then gg).

lol @ guild notice in that ss

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/507/2yju5gp.jpg

real cell # ? ^_^

Shinji
06-16-2011, 07:02 PM
lets call meng

ABLGALL
06-16-2011, 07:24 PM
dang that I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s museifu =\

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:44 AM
They have to Character BIND all gears! Developers in Korea must do it.
So all this trading Gear for USD and Hacking will be resolved.

M3lly
06-17-2011, 05:34 AM
lol he lives some where pretty close to me by that number he has. Scary!!

elvie
06-17-2011, 07:41 AM
make sure you invite him over for that 2diefor lead salad.

PSBeardy
06-17-2011, 07:51 AM
Sorry to hear bro, but your in a growing club....GL is all I can say.

TankAlluBicheS
06-17-2011, 07:59 AM

Miavii, DavidKan, Jath, Ticky..... etc
All C46 members =P

Palomar
06-17-2011, 08:00 AM
Reverse cell phone lookup service for $20...

Obtain name and address...commence operation "vengeance is mine"

If that "cellie" is real he had better change his number quick.

TankAlluBicheS
06-17-2011, 08:05 AM
They have to Character BIND all gears! Developers in Korea must do it.
So all this trading Gear for USD and Hacking will be resolved.

Kim, That's mean you cant borrow Hanny's gear anymore? =P

HackDemon
06-17-2011, 08:23 AM
i just got hacked 5 minutes ago. im quitting.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 08:25 AM
Kim, That's mean you cant borrow Hanny's gear anymore? =P

Yes. My top priority is to make sure Han's gear and account is safe and Im that one person who's been always there willing to save him from whatever comes like this hack issues. It will really break me if something wrong happens. Were in "careful mode" right now. :)

Character bind all items is a good idea in my opinion, I hope the next expansion wont release those tradable epic grade items anymore.

TankAlluBicheS
06-17-2011, 08:32 AM
Yes. My top priority is to make sure Han's gear and account is safe and Im that one person who's been always there willing to save him from whatever comes like this hack issues. It will really break me if something wrong happens. Were in "careful mode" right now. :)

Character bind all items is a good idea in my opinion, I hope the next expansion wont release those tradable epic grade items anymore.

a mmorpg w/o trading is failed ^^

HATORADESIPSIP
06-17-2011, 08:43 AM
But if your guildies can't buy them from other players with usd how will any of them get better?

+1 haha

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 08:45 AM
I care less of those who spend real cash for gears as I myself think that its stupid.

Now to get back to the topic.
When you work hard to get something nice and then suddenly someone hacks you. Its not fair. If there really is a random hacker out there going through peoples account then those who got hacked did not deserve it. I wish the karma gets him (even if it means his life) and make him regret being who he is and what he did.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 08:47 AM
a mmorpg w/o trading is failed ^^

Atleast character binding when equipped.

Slowpoke
06-17-2011, 08:49 AM
most of wow's gear is charbound or soulbound(bindonequip)

HATORADESIPSIP
06-17-2011, 08:51 AM
I care less of those who spend real cash for gears as I myself think that its stupid.

Now to get back to the topic.
When you work hard to get something nice and then suddenly someone hacks you. Its not fair. If there really is a random hacker out there going through peoples account then those who got hacked did not deserve it. I wish the karma gets him (even if it means his life) and make him regret being who he is and what he did.

Boy does this sound familiar. igotthemagic'swizardstolenbyseireiteiahurdur

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Boy does this sound familiar. igotthemagic'swizardstolenbyseireiteiahurdur
Goldie, you know what you did. I was just talking about Karma.

@Gollum
I think u misunderstand. Do me a favor....tell that to Mat.

HATORADESIPSIP
06-17-2011, 08:56 AM
Lies get you no where in life Kimmy, even you should know that by now.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 09:38 AM
Lies get you no where in life Kimmy, even you should know that by now.
I was shocked that someone like you would do such a thing. >.> Its just surprising what greed does.

@Gollum
Yes he dont. You have no evidence or proof. Youre not even from our server.

M3lly
06-17-2011, 10:12 AM
make sure you invite him over for that 2diefor lead salad.

lmao

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 10:18 AM
And you dont think I know people from your guild or server? You dont think I know people who sold him gear? You dont think I know about the random characters he geared and regeared out of nowhere? You act like because someone is from Venus that they dont know how pathetic your guild is.
HAHAHA~ @ random characters he geared and regeared out of nowhere. Just proves how ignorant you are about us. Im the friend who's with him, and youre the guy hating from venus. Yup thats exactly the same mistake Matri did. He based it everything on forum when he went against Spur. All about gossips, rumors and what not uhm screenshots? actions speak louder than words. Show us proof and evidence first.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 10:21 AM
Like the fs he bought and geared out for his brother?

Uhm, you mean the FS me and I geared out for his brother?

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 10:22 AM
Oh btw the new helm and gloves we got gave him 1.5 defense. He is so beast now. You should see him in nw

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 10:31 AM
Considering its not possible to have 1.5k defense with full +15 forcium which he doesnt have you're acting pretty pathetic.

Then come visit us in our server we'll be glad to show you this FS work of art :)

....neh ofcourse as usual you wont.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 10:39 AM
youre funny, you know han plays his lil brothers accnt why do you assume its going to be his bro. ermmm altho i also do think that his bro can drop you with his current gears and lvl.

Shinji
06-17-2011, 10:45 AM
lols she admit they bought stuff for distro. pro

IcyWave
06-17-2011, 10:47 AM
Considering its not possible to have 1.5k defense with full +15 forcium which he doesnt have you're acting pretty pathetic.

ummm HI :D ahhahaha,yes it is possible to get 1.5k def,you got 1.3 don't you? so what do you think?

It's also funny,how you guys/girls argue about a game...wanna know the best way to be at peace? just ignore people,its just a game,who cares who buys alz or not.in the end est wins you know right?

jimbo
06-17-2011, 10:50 AM
im wondering why i got my thread closed yet with a gm saying they basically dont care ?

IcyWave
06-17-2011, 10:52 AM
With full +15 forcium with def drosnins I would hardly break 1460. Nope wrong again.

well i think there are ways to break 1.5k def mang,maybe he's using forcy guard gloves 16def+amp? maybe pots? buffs?

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Because I played with Han's character more than any other Sei member who came to Venus maybe? I would ask who was playing because it got too confusing to assume who was who when neither ever came on vent. Before you start to assume that I don't know who I'm talking about you might want to imagine that the pathetic sei members who came to Venus actually trusted us enough to tell us about how not legit some of them were and to ask some of us for advice. I'm sure they won't admit to it now because they are too embarrassed but its their own fault for being retarded. And maybe you should reconsider the fact that even while borrowing Han's +15 20% I outstat distro in every possible way.

Trusted you enough? If only you know what things they had to tell me about you guys over there. You were already being backstabbed while they were there, if you just know how they brng us news , they were just being too polite and humble ofcourse who would wanna act superior and full of ego in a different territory maybe other than you or Matri? You have to work on dealing with people. You do know that being polite, down to earth and respectful is a snap easy to gain respect. Are you human or are you really a Gollum? Omg!

and oh about the +15 20%....thats old, you have to see the new "one one". Its different.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 11:15 AM
Nah, her stats are compliments of Hanny's wallet and glitched alz.

And lol @ 1500 defense maybe before you tell an unbelievable lie you should check vrs. His stats arent even as good as mine without taking into consideration how much more rate I have than him.

Just like what matri said to spur, I think a year ago? :D

HATORADESIPSIP
06-17-2011, 12:06 PM
I was shocked that someone like you would do such a thing. >.> Its just surprising what greed does.

@Gollum
Yes he dont. You have no evidence or proof. Youre not even from our server.

Lol I haven't done one thing. I'm saying the lies the higher ups in the guild have told you just so they have an excuse to take the wizard. Greed has affected me zippo, and I did nothing to Swankie's account. Why don't you ask Missa where the gear went? I'm sure she could tell you exactly where it went.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:05 PM
Apparently enough to tell me about which characters they bought with usd, what plans david had with the alz he glitched and who he flies to Hawaii to give out freebs to, what characters they were trading with for gm imported gear, how much money they were willing to spend for multiple pieces of gear that quitting tang members had. Some sei members even stayed for a while, one permanently and guess what? He told us who in your guild glitched/accepted glitched alz and who just buys gear. You're a joke. You first try to say that the pos fs that Han admitted to having geared out with Yomo's purchased gear is better than me when he logged on in Venus to ask me what combinations of gear were ideal for fs, what combos had more dps, and on top of that he has inferior stats, and the list goes on. How embarrassed do you really want your guild to be?

My guild isnt embarassed about anything, AFAIK, theyre having fun with their summer vacation and we who are still left ingame are keeping ourselves busy going war and running dungeons. Seireitei honestly really dont care to bother with what goes on here, the accusations, the claims, the rumors, the drama since everyone already knows this forum is infested with silly haters. But I like to instigate trolling because it gets too boring ingame sometimes.

If you want to learn something about dealing with people -with big egos- like you and your boyfriend. The best way to be in their bright side is to ask them questions about themselves, because they just love talking about themselves, by doing that you make them feel good and they'll like you. Being humble or let me say "pretend to be humble" no matter how much you hate the person is smart and applies in real life. Before Han came there we talked about it. You probably lack PR to be convinced that they really were those angels who'd kiss your ***.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:10 PM
Almost everyone who came there describe venus with one word. BORING ><

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:12 PM
Seireitei honestly really dont care to bother with what goes on here, the accusations, the claims, the rumors, the drama since everyone already knows this forum is infested with silly haters.
I recall them posting that video of mat getting ''own'' for those who wanted to know what really happen(Uncut= serious stuff lol)?You should just be quiet before flies come out of ur mouth

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:15 PM
I recall them posting that video of mat getting ''own'' for those who wanted to know what really happen(Uncut= serious stuff lol)?You should just be quiet before flies come out of ur mouth

Ohitstheweirdowithbadtasteonchoosingpicsandgotmada ndbutthurtaftergettingpkedanddroppedlike1000times! Seriously if you hate this game for making your gaming moments as miserable as it is, why still bother to stay?

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:20 PM
Oh its the guy who killed me and I got butthurt after getting pked and droppedlike1000times! Seriously if you hate this game for making your gaming moments as Well as it is, why still bother to stay?
ohI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥buttpiratetolongtoread

sn0wXz
06-17-2011, 04:22 PM
maybe DK will re-gear muse, and put a positive public spin on his usd buying/left overs from alz glitch.

oshiiii

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:23 PM
Ohitstheweirdowithbadtasteonchoosingpicsandgotmada ndbutthurtaftergettingpkedanddroppedlike1000times! Seriously if you hate this game for making your gaming moments as miserable as it is, why still bother to stay?
Oh ur still butthurt

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:23 PM
ohI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥buttpiratetolongtoread
umad mr.mikaeveli or shinji hirako japanese try hard wanna-be noobie who eats too much snow?

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:26 PM
umad mr.mikaeveli or shinji hirako japanese try hard wanna-be noobie who eats too much snow?
Your so butthurt at the fact I killed you, pro forcy +15 inbeforeyouatetomuchsnowthatdayandgotabrainfreeze lols

DeathRhythm
06-17-2011, 04:27 PM
im sorry but ramen>all

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:28 PM
maybe DK will re-gear muse, and put a positive public spin on his usd buying/left overs from alz glitch.

oshiiii

I rarely see him on these days! He says busy at work! But we suspect he is inlove. I just have a feeling.

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:28 PM
im sorry but ramen>all
Good stuff

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:31 PM
Your so butthurt at the fact I killed you, pro forcy +15 inbeforeyouatetomuchsnowthatdayandgotabrainfreeze lols
Yeah with the help of your fb, 2 fs and the WA friends. No fair 5 vs 1...oh before I forget, we also did a desert scream version, inbeforeyousointimidatedbymyFAandcouldntdoanything tostandupandfightback. How does sand taste compare to snow?

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:35 PM
Yeah with the help of your fb, 2 fs and the WA friends. No fair 5 vs 1...oh before I forget, we also did a desert scream version, inbeforeyousointimidatedbymyFAandcouldntdoanything tostandupandfightback. How does sand taste compare to snow?

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/9302/cabalver219110614140000.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/64/cabalver219110614140000.jpg/)
I was to busy taking this when you aura for lv134 wi and killed oh ur so cool lol?
ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
inbeforeIusemyfbanymorelol? oh meng that brainfreeze sure this I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you up hahahaha.
Oh my I was so intimidated hahahahaha

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:38 PM
I see now why that wi was mad at me for bullying you. :(

Vontar
06-17-2011, 04:40 PM
ur too nice to bully anyone though :p

Shinji
06-17-2011, 04:41 PM
I see now why that wi was mad at me for getting butthurt. :(
oh you were so butthurt I forgot to take a ss :(
10 words per sec, all saying
''Hey Im butthurt''

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 04:59 PM
R
O
F
L

Sei would be absolutely NOTHING right now if DK and Han didn't dupe trillions of alz,the only reason you're even geared up the way you are mia is because 85% of the gear you rock is borrowed or given to you since you are the laziest player in cabal....EVER....now you're saying that distrox is han's little brother?.....You told me yourself that distrox is haniel

Oh my gear was given, just because I hang out with Han dont mean I asked for gear, I never did that. The only stuffs he gave me are 2 types of costumes (which in return I gave him some costumes too for his bday), and 1 rw3 for a birthday gift, I dont think its considered gear not even the rw3 that I only use as portable warehouse. The rest, was through selling the tons of costume gift box I got from OGP's nevareth arcade when I was competing with Celija on getting water element costume (god I stupidly spend 4k usd on that gamble game). My orbs +7 bought from ogp times +11 now.
Like i said before. The +8 cape ic2, it just dropped on me with open arms. The Forcium amp set...I got too lucky to +14 a sig metal wi suit and sold it for 6.4 billion so im set to go for the next updates new dungeon. ><

Spur
06-17-2011, 05:00 PM
And matri still has better stats than spur?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcbU41QA2ms

unless he comes back from the dead and challenges me on merc he will be forever known as #2
and as for rapchez he never entered the competition so if he chooses to he will also need to come to merc

notice how only merc matters, venus is so sad they dont even have drama or trolls lurking it

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 05:02 PM
oh you were so butthurt I forgot to take a ss :(
10 words per sec, all saying
''Hey Im butthurt''

I was having fun messing with you since you kept on saying funny stuffs after what I did. We can do this bullying again, you can screenshot it this time, but can I fraps too, just to show how bully i am towards your noobie

Shinji
06-17-2011, 05:09 PM
I was having fun messing with you since you kept on saying funny stuffs after what I did. We can do this bullying again, you can screenshot it this time, but can I fraps too, just to show how bully i am towards your noobie
I wonder what kind of bullying method you were using seens all you did was cry =.=

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 05:11 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA,seriously stop,I'm about to piss my pants

Isnt that what you always do? Even when were pk'ing.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 05:15 PM
I wonder what kind of bullying method you were using seens all you did was cry =.=
Tears of laughter >.<, and now you dont wanna do it. xD

Shinji
06-17-2011, 05:17 PM
Tears of laughter >.<, and now you dont wanna do it. xD
Oh ur such a bad liar :(

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 05:20 PM
Oh ur such a bad liar :(
Your just intimidated and its your defense mechanism that makes you post and use forums to fight back, uhuh smart idea but lame :(

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 05:22 PM
rofl,cute....tell us about the forcy amp set you were using right after the EST transfer when we were in executioner

It was never amp. :D You cannot link items back then, so how would you know.

Shinji
06-17-2011, 05:23 PM
Your just intimidated and its your defense mechanism that makes you post and use forums to fight back, uhuh smart idea but lame :(
Your so butthurt I figure you say this because ur a tard inbeforeyoustarted this fight lol? smart idea but lame

Shinji
06-17-2011, 05:33 PM
lol Its ok, LunaSo turned him to be a bad liar :(

Berserk_Fury
06-17-2011, 06:07 PM
Wait so...

Breaking ToS by buying gear with usd or hacking = fine
Ripping off someone off who bought gear or hacks from them = not fine?

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:08 PM
lol...uhhh....yeah you could,item linking was implemented with the IC1 update,and yeah it was amp

we spent almost 30 minutes pvping that day for you to decide what was better...martial fa?...or forcy amp FA?

it was also the same day you told me that distrox was haniel

shin is right...you are a bad liar

That was a long time ago, that guild suc.ked. >< so I didnt care to have memories about it. Then that might be Hans forcium amp. youre talking about, the +8 ones

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:09 PM
Your so butthurt I figure you say this because ur a tard inbeforeyoustarted this fight lol? smart idea but lame

You call this a fight LOL, inbeforeijustwanttobemeantoyoubecause youresowhimpy

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:10 PM
You call this a fight LOL, inbeforeijustwanttobemeantoyoubecause youresowhimpy
calling someone a whimp thru a forums ur so cool LOL inbeforeyoucalledthisafight? read much.
Mean to me? ur more like a joke because ur a complete sob
hahahahahahahahaha
-haters gonna hate

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:15 PM
calling someone a whimp thru a forums ur so cool LOL inbeforeyoucalledthisafight? read much.
Mean to me? ur more like a joke because ur a complete sob
hahahahahahahahaha
-haters gonna hate

See! now whos butthurt whimpy? Show up and let me bully you more ingame now! oh and I want to call you barbie, Im always mean with barbie dolls I burn them and cut their head, oooh the grade school days. Can I call you barbie? You really remind me of Barbie. ><

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WVIWXXN4r4

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:25 PM
See! now whos butthurt whimpy? Show up and let me bully you more ingame now! oh and I want to call you barbie, Im always mean with barbie dolls I burn them and cut their head, oooh the grade school days. Can I call you barbie? You really remind me of Barbie. ><
Oh Im such a whimpy oh Im so butthurt >< hahahahaahahahahaha ,huh Im totally I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing lost by ur barbies stuff please make sense to what you say.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:28 PM
^
^
Shush..Ok enough youre parents might kill me

@Mr. 56% rate might save me from Miavii

LOL!!!!!! Han was in venus around that time :) I know you like it.

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:31 PM
^
^
Shush..Ok enough youre parents might kill me

@Mr. 56% rate might save me from Miavii

LOL!!!!!! Han was in venus around that time :) I know you like it.
Its okay if you got nothing else to say rather than some barbie stuff you can always say ur butthurt k lol?

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:32 PM
You want to try hans orb damage on ur defense Lacard? :) Im actually on ingame right now, terorrizing ch 20 again. We can do a 2 on 1 pk video, you and barbie vs me naked.

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:34 PM
if han was in venus then why you rockin his +15 forcy in that vid

you need to stop drinking so much,it's affecting your memory....try weed

Oh and speaking about drinking omg! Im still debating whether to go to the bar today and get hammered. >< I will probably do that if u guys dont want to help me create this 2 haters vs me while naked video. ><

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:34 PM
You want to try hans orb damage on ur defense Lacard? :) Im actually on ingame right now, terorrizing ch 20 again. We can do a 2 on 1 pk video, you and barbie vs me naked.
''Hey look some pro forcy +15, oh wait thats miavii nvm lets go back to afk dancing'' lol. ch20 is some serious stuff guys

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:36 PM
Oh and speaking about drinking omg! Im still debating whether to go to the bar today and get hammered. >< I will probably do that if u guys dont want to help me create this 2 haters vs me while naked. ><
Oh my Im such a hater, Im more like helping you notice how retarded you are.

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:37 PM
Yeah bro lets go to this magical bar and get ourself wasted by magical stuff
hahahahaahahahahaha

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:39 PM
say yes shinji, im bored! say yes!

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:40 PM
que

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:41 PM
''Hey look some pro forcy +15, oh wait thats miavii nvm lets go back to afk dancing'' lol. ch20 is some serious stuff guys

But you never went to ch 20 after that encounter xD you got scared I guess. You should go now seems like lacard there is willing to help you

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:41 PM
I'll even use my fraps that way you can't burn the vid at 3x speed so people can count how often you fade and heal
''Uncut'' version that sht LOL

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:43 PM
But you never went to ch 20 after that encounter xD you got scared I guess. You should go now seems like lacard there is willing to help you
Its because I play another game you know? sorry I havent been involve in your magical fairy tale.
yes ur the big dragon and I killed you and you got butthurt, story is finish lollolol

IcyWave
06-17-2011, 06:43 PM
i lol'd

IcyWave
06-17-2011, 06:46 PM
Wait so...

Breaking ToS by buying gear with usd or hacking = fine
Ripping off someone off who bought gear or hacks from them = not fine?

Its priceless

CandiCoatted
06-17-2011, 06:49 PM
Its becauce I play another game you know? sorry I havent been involve in your magical fairy tale.
yes ur the big dragon and I killed you and you got butthurt, story is finish lollolol

Stop with the lies, if you did happen to kill her i just happen to party heal while fighting someone else and even then that doesnt help you

but intresting convo o.o

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 06:51 PM
Its because I play another game you know? sorry I havent been involve in your magical fairy tale.

>< I got ganged by a group of caps, thats the only time u can kill me. When fb roots, and when all rest of the three attacks. :( I did not get butthurt, it was you who did after I tried to take out a group of caps with my bm2, u got killed!

CandiCoatted
06-17-2011, 06:53 PM
omg my popcorn!!!!!!
oh nvm i have it

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:53 PM
Stop with the lies, if you did happen to kill her i just happen to party heal while fighting someone else and even then that doesnt help you

but intresting convo o.o
It was after you left, guess magical fairy tale keep u intrested o.o

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:54 PM
>< I got ganged by a group of caps, thats the only time u can kill me. When fb roots, and when all rest of the three attacks. :( I did not get butthurt, it was you who did after I tried to take out a group of caps with my bm2, u got killed!

butthurt

Shinji
06-17-2011, 06:58 PM
^ :(

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 07:34 PM
^
Your avatar made my day!

MamaMiaYoe
06-17-2011, 07:40 PM
reunited with your dad?
he is not my dad, he is my party bff. My dad is not here, he is afk

Shinji
06-17-2011, 08:21 PM
hahahahaha good stuff

Shinji
06-17-2011, 08:35 PM
yea like 3 days ago and city spam by like 50 rofl

VirusLove1402
06-17-2011, 09:29 PM
omg rastan. how could u run away a naked girl (1:10-1:20). was she bad breathc (ik she is) or wut. in the end sound like you helped her reach her g-spot that she never get by han. lol

Shinji
06-17-2011, 09:55 PM
omg rastan. how could u run away a naked girl (1:10-1:20). was she bad breathc (ik she is) or wut. in the end sound like you helped her reach her g-spot that she never get by han. lol
wut

Spur
06-17-2011, 10:37 PM
Forever # 2 huh? He had about 4 solo vids 4 months ago that you still haven't been able to do. And as for Rapchez? There is no competition for him to enter, he wouldn't even have to try to win.

i think u gotta retake simple mathematics.
Spur > matri > watever he solos
Spur > watever matri can solo
simple math?

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 03:18 AM
Video not really good! Youre just lucky I lagged try to use fraps while playing, and you just killed me 2 times because my combo breaks saved you. Bleh!

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 03:55 AM
youre just lucky. Thats all, I shouldve not activated fraps, but I was attempting to do another video, oh well i'll get you next time when I figure a way to fix my 5-7 fps gaming.

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 04:10 AM
I did not spend 4k usd on the sig event, but i stupidly did back on ogp when I gambled for a costume gift box in nevareth arcade. I dont need a new pc, that can come soon, for now my laptop just works fine, and I can browse the web to do research for my studies. I still killed you more on that fight BLEH!

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 04:29 AM
You hide, I go afk, and check the threads, then you attack me while im afk to kill me, that dont count. But you tried to do it again the third time and I was aware. What happened? You down....You only won two times I won 4...and it was close if it werent for the lag that broke my combo your win wouldve not happened. >.> Then in the ned you run all the way to portlux and change channel, funny guy.

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 04:40 AM
that you couldn't take us both on naked,but then again,who would want to?

I can :)

ForumHavoc
06-18-2011, 07:23 AM
hey guys my record against spur in freestyle today was 1-2

spur > mat 2-1 in freestyle
spur > xi 2-1 in freestyle
xi = mat

HO SHIET

It's all that p90x you've been doing sweet cheeks.

SoooRite
06-18-2011, 07:52 AM
You can keep telling that to yourself but it will never make it true. Its not my fault if you are content consistently 7 shotting me when I had an osm suit and hr14, but hey, if that's what you want the cabal community to consider as top wiz material it just gives people more motivation to overtake you. Matri has/had more and faster solos than you, has/had faster dungeon times than you, and is/was better in war than you. What are you going to say to that? Your hr20 makes you better in pvp so that means your better at every other aspect of the game combined? The first time you said that it was a joke and it still is. Its about time you actually started to realize you arent the only hr20, you arent the most skilled player, you arent the most knowledgeable, and you certainly dont have the best dps. Only thing left for you is being the longest player in denial.

you seem mad oh right you and matri was close or is close...w/e but spur even matched up the same title to pvp him and he still lost and matri overall better than spur? Lmao!

for got to ask you to post a ss of the dungeon times matri beat spur in and a fraps of him soloing a boss faster than spur's time

MasterChaosX
06-18-2011, 08:29 AM
http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1711/unaparxstats.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/69/unaparxstats.jpg/) Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Shinji
06-18-2011, 08:44 AM
I did not spend 4k usd on the sig event, but i stupidly did back on ogp when I gambled for a costume gift box in nevareth arcade. I dont need a new pc, that can come soon, for now my laptop just works fine, and I can browse the web to do research for my studies. I still killed you more on that fight BLEH!
lolurgarbage

ForumHavoc
06-18-2011, 09:31 AM
Well if he upgraded to a forcium helm +15 then he will have over 1.5k

Deathlymonkey
06-18-2011, 09:47 AM
hey guys my record against spur in freestyle today was 1-2

spur > mat 2-1 in freestyle
spur > xi 2-1 in freestyle
xi = mat

HO SHIET

Manticore > matri
spur > matri

spur = manticore

omgad

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:11 AM
I thought you were joking at first but this is just beyond pathetic.

You like to say the word pathetic...but look at you its all stamped on your forehead.

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:12 AM
lolurgarbage
lolurwhimpycouldntaccomplishanythinggolvlupwhimp

Shinji
06-18-2011, 10:14 AM
lolurwhimpycouldntaccomplishanythinggolvlupwhimp
lolurmad

ForumHavoc
06-18-2011, 10:15 AM
Shinji Vendo> 7/40 Forci helm +15

whispt ofert

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:16 AM
lolurmad
keep on copying my lines. thats what youre good at but.t pirate >.>

Shinji
06-18-2011, 10:17 AM
better not be cheap :<

Shinji
06-18-2011, 10:18 AM
keep on copying my lines. thats what youre good at but.t pirate >.>
Your retarded, please point out the line I copied you sob and wtf is a buttpirate LOL
forgot ur still in ur unicorn land

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:19 AM
Your retarded, please point out the line I copied you sob and wtf is a buttpirate LOL
forgot ur still in ur unicorn land

See now look whos mad. Whimp >.>

Shinji
06-18-2011, 10:21 AM
See now look whos mad. Whimp >.>
Didnt know helping was even consider mad , see now look whos dumb. butthurt?

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:43 AM
Didnt know helping was even consider mad , see now look whos dumb. butthurt?

Helping? xD you couldnt even help yourself accomplish anything how can you talk about helping. For someone who hangs out ch 14 and act all kawaii or cutesy, still at the same level for almost the rest of his life, go to ch 20 and get pawnt then eventually switch nations left and right but still get pawnt.... and what now? you go out yelling that you dont give a damn about the game anymore so you QQ in forums and blame those people who made your gaming experience so miserable. Your fault for being too lazy, so dont go projecting your hate towards other people to find an excuse for your miserable self, go help yourself first. ><

@Gollum

Dromar >.< the FS who watched his boyfriend get rolled. I can imagine the hate that grew. You and your boyfriend give venus a bad name. :(

Shinji
06-18-2011, 10:47 AM
Helping? xD you couldnt even help yourself accomplish anything how can you talk about helping. For someone who hangs out ch 14 and act all kawaii or cutesy, still at the same level for almost the rest of his life, I go to ch 20 and get pawnt by you eventually switch nations left and right but still get pawnt(LOL).... and what now? you go out yelling that you dont give a damn about the game anymore so you QQ in forums and blame those people who made your gaming experience so miserable. Your fault for being too lazy, so dont go projecting your hate towards other people to find an excuse for your miserable self, go help youreself first. ><

@Gollum

Dromar >.< the FS who watched his boyfriend get rolled. I can imagine the hate that grew. You and your boyfriend give venus a bad name. :(
Sorry hun but ur a broken tape recorder, my home ch is 12 and I switch nations for friends, idc what side Im in war seens I always find it easy inbeforeureven in t4.
and I dont take ch20 seriously its not like ur going to get a medal or some sht like that.
Sorry if you got butthurt because I killed you its ok no one even saw.
Thats cute saying that I dont give a damn about this game and I qq about it in here LOL.most of my replies are just hints for you to notice how retarded you are.

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:53 AM
Sorry hun but ur a broken tape recorder
Just so you know youre problem.
I know I should have not said that, I feel so mean now. >.>

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 10:58 AM
still whimpy with all the emoticon and the try-to-act-kawaii-so-japanese-when-youre-not "Inpo, neboken ja ne iyo" is what we tell funny people like you in japan.

Shinji
06-18-2011, 11:01 AM
Just so you know youre problem.
I know I should have not said that, I feel so butthurt now. >.>
I dont have a problem , all you have said its random stuff I dont even know what world you live in
tho I know Im lazy

elvie
06-18-2011, 11:02 AM
hi shinji, you handsome devil you!!

Shinji
06-18-2011, 11:02 AM
still whimpy with all the emoticon and the try-to-act-kawaii-so-japanese-when-youre-not "Inpo, neboken ja ne iyo" is what we tell funny people like you in japan.
Whimp? hahahaha, nice job on spitting on ur own guild's name brah gg Im done making you look retarded

MamaMiaYo
06-18-2011, 11:12 AM
Hi Boys! I'm secretly in love with Haniel.

MamaMiaYo
06-18-2011, 11:18 AM
I'm a hermaphrodite and i need some loving on a game! makes me feel high n mighty rather than my sad low life in real. hit me up boys!

HowToDupeV4
06-18-2011, 12:21 PM
We getin hacked out here. Requestin back up. Take covvvvvvvverrrrrr

Greedy
06-18-2011, 12:46 PM
lol who cares.

buttcheeks
06-18-2011, 01:09 PM
serious question. is this miavii dude from global? sorry but im teaching english in japan right now and these little ers have better grammar than this ho bag. lol @ "shouldve not"

did you think it's supposed to be "should of not"? i think you need to relearn english.

Spur
06-18-2011, 01:17 PM
You can keep telling that to yourself but it will never make it true. Its not my fault if you are content consistently 7 shotting me when I had an osm suit and hr14, but hey, if that's what you want the cabal community to consider as top wiz material it just gives people more motivation to overtake you. Matri has/had more and faster solos than you, has/had faster dungeon times than you, and is/was better in war than you. What are you going to say to that? Your hr20 makes you better in pvp so that means your better at every other aspect of the game combined? The first time you said that it was a joke and it still is. Its about time you actually started to realize you arent the only hr20, you arent the most skilled player, you arent the most knowledgeable, and you certainly dont have the best dps. Only thing left for you is being the longest player in denial.

are u trying to hide the fact your in denial by trying to convince others they are? i have never seen an ss of matris dungeon times being faster than mine nor has he ever beat my time in that rota solo, he just simply dodged it by putting up another solo. i have also yet to see a matri nw video nor a nw score that can beat mine let alone kill/death ratio. so where is all this your claiming? me beating matri with same title will forever be there in that video and if your claiming he has better dps than me then he surely fails as a WI losing to someone with same title but lower dps

Spur
06-18-2011, 02:38 PM
No faster solo or dungeon times? You mean like the faster ic1 and hellfire he has than you even tho you tried nonstop for days to beat him? How about the bm2+aura at the start pluma solo you don't have, the 1 bar quad you don't have, the stats and superior bm2 which no matter how you look at is better than your dps, or how about the fact that he beat you easy in war? What else do you want, war scores? Your wars are twice as large and you say that 300-350 points is enough for bringer for wiz when bebe is farming. We get that without farming in 10v10 wars. You act like you are better because he quit, you'll never live up to the wizard he was even being in the most unlegit guild ever created and using gm imported gear.

lol look at all your false statements. can u even prove any of them?
and i love how your comparing someone who bought a 8/10 orb vs me who bought a aop7. if buying an aop7 from someone else was something wrong wat do u call the orb your using?

Dearka
06-18-2011, 03:11 PM
It's also funny,how you guys/girls argue about a game...wanna know the best way to be at peace? just ignore people,its just a game,who cares who buys alz or not.in the end est wins you know right?

thats prolly the best thing anyone has sed for this whole thread

Spur
06-18-2011, 03:21 PM
since you claim to be so knowledgeable, which you arent, you should know that aop7s could only be obtained in episode 1 (which was never in NA).

guess wat this line alone shows u know nuthin about this game. episode1 never in NA? i guess it was b4 your time huh? just cause it lasted for under 2 months dont mean it never existed

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 03:37 PM
lol you people act like the non-hr20 pvps werent almost completely even. The more pvps the more even it gets. And you werent even in Venus to see your entire guild get raped by him in war. Kinda funny when you think about all the trash your guild talks and yet when the best people from it transferred over, they still ran from him. Some of your guild even ran from me without engaging, lol....

Raped by who? Your boyfriend? Haha youre joking!

Weeeee
Old Macdonald had a farm Mia Mia Yoe!!

QQ more you venus scrub. :)

gary055
06-18-2011, 03:43 PM
Same has happened to me less than a week ago on the 14th .. My password was never changed / subpassword was never changed . When I got to the character screen, my usual characters were naked.... The alz were gone from storage and personal inventory. All the non-acct binding items were gone except a 500m blade in my storage . No idea why they left that if they wanted to make some money .

If GMs don't do anything about this, then they should stop asking themselves why this game is going into a cr aphole these days. I 've already sent in a ticket and it's still yet to be resolved . Have better customer care ,cmon . Just something .

Deathlymonkey
06-18-2011, 03:54 PM
Same has happened to me less than a week ago on the 14th .. My password was never changed / subpassword was never changed . When I got to the character screen, my usual characters were naked.... The alz were gone from storage and personal inventory. All the non-acct binding items were gone except a 500m blade in my storage . No idea why they left that if they wanted to make some money .

If GMs don't do anything about this, then they should stop asking themselves why this game is going into a cr aphole these days. I 've already sent in a ticket and it's still yet to be resolved . Have better customer care ,cmon . Just something .

My friend got hacked and all he had left was his +11 7amp 10 add. dmg forci crystal. Guess the hacker is kinda smart...he doesn't take unique stuff, it would be way too easy to recognize him.

DeathRhythm
06-18-2011, 04:35 PM
i should install cabal again and see if my gears is still there lawl

but to lazy >.<

MamaMiaYoe
06-18-2011, 05:19 PM
Haha it makes your guild feel better to pretend they didn't get wrecked by us.

Youre just a 14 year old boy who's in a dying server and in a dying guild. I wouldnt doubt that you'll last, youre gone soon. It must really be boring. the 4 vs 4 wars, the ghost town channels :) I can understand, I would also go nuts .

Diablo
06-18-2011, 06:26 PM
Manticore > matri
spur > matri

spur = manticore

omgad
lol by ur logic

3>1
2>1

3=2

lolol

Tenmetsu
06-18-2011, 07:25 PM
Lol. This thread is so off topic.

DeathRhythm
06-18-2011, 10:14 PM
no one talk about ramen Q.Q

missabear
06-18-2011, 10:43 PM
OMG all these ramen posts T_T

you're making me so HUNGRYYYY!!! D:

HowToDupeV4
06-19-2011, 06:27 PM
bUMP SO ERRYBODY CAN GET THEIR GEAR BACK

bloomerfb
06-20-2011, 10:25 PM
You guys think EST will srsly answer your tickets? Lorkan would rather ban me then give 2 sh1ts about you guys. You guys should prob quit est GMs are lazy/incompetent/greedy/etc.

ChaosWars
06-21-2011, 02:55 AM

Then

Quit this game

+1

where r my cookies?

Urban
06-21-2011, 04:06 AM
I am loling about how this thread of museifu somehow magically turns into a thread about Miavii/sei

Actually now that I think about it... ALL threads seem to turn into a miavii/sei hate thread >.>

[GM] Kato
06-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Hey guys,

Please refer to this thread for the steps you need to take if you've recently been hacked: http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?21079-Important-Information-Regarding-Compromised-Accounts

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread as well.

~ [GM] Kato