View Full Version : Conspiracy against Mercury

Coincidence?
06-18-2011, 11:18 AM
Well guys, do you think its a coincidence that so many people on the mercury sever have been hacked a few months after the GMs announced the move to Venus event and get 4k ecoins reward? Its a conspiracy O_O,

discuss

sn0wXz
06-18-2011, 11:20 AM
adurr hurr

HowToDupeV4
06-18-2011, 12:16 PM
People in Venus are getting hacked too, lucky you made a new account to post this or people'll call you retarded.

XFearMyBladeX
06-18-2011, 09:21 PM
yeah!!!!!!! VENUS IS TRYING TO F.CK UP MERCURY!!!!

_l_U VENUS!!!!!!

brusky
06-18-2011, 09:54 PM
LOLOL I get ---^ now =D

DeathRhythm
06-18-2011, 10:21 PM
bowl of supa ramen ^_^

Luly
06-19-2011, 10:20 AM
The way i see things now , is kinda similar of what happened to Cabal Global, in fact even worst , because at least people there werent hacking accounts, but using 3rd party programs due to Gm;s inactivity. However , here started with massive accounts hackings , then u will see alot of people using bots and so on. My question is where the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ are the Gm;s ? Not that i really care if this server will have the same ending like the Global , BUT there are people in here that spend money on it and doesnt worth a dime anymore..

HATORADESIPSIP
06-19-2011, 10:24 AM
Just quit and wait for Cabal 2, just like half of the other people who quit already...

Shinji
06-19-2011, 12:50 PM
The way i see things now , is kinda similar of what happened to Cabal Global, in fact even worst , because at least people there werent hacking accounts, but using 3rd party programs due to Gm;s inactivity. However , here started with massive accounts hackings , then u will see alot of people using bots and so on. My question is where the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ are the Gm;s ? Not that i really care if this server will have the same ending like the Global , BUT there are people in here that spend money on it and doesnt worth a dime anymore..
There is always been account hacking even back in ogp
Idk how this relates to Cabal Global at all

XFearMyBladeX
06-19-2011, 06:47 PM
There is always been account hacking even back in ogp
Idk how this relates to Cabal Global at all

i think he meant about the gms "awesome" management..... o.o