PDA

View Full Version : DEAR G.Ms Mercury +9 is glitched ?

forumtwizzler
04-29-2010, 07:28 AM
Made 22 attempts to +7 from +6 and all failed. I used core enhancer high from 6 to 7 Anyone in Mercury who crafted one successfully ?
A lot of players in Mercury are losing legit alz ? And it's not only me, my guild mates had the same result.

If you did decrease the percentage, then please refund our alz. I ended up losing over 1.5b and I have a feeling it was done intentionally. No response = I quit game and taking out my friends also. NO Server transfer asking for patience, my patience has run out.

bardiel7777
04-29-2010, 07:35 AM
Its all risk and luck, unfortunately. EstSoft would never admit to any tampering and has full deniability.
Sorry that you lost so much money though, that does .

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 07:38 AM
sup bromengski chess player. qq more? u should know more attempts doesnt mean a higher chance to succeed mang.

forumtwizzler
04-29-2010, 07:40 AM
I have a very strong feeling they did it. And like I said it's not only me - 22 attempts is too much. My guild mates have had the same results. This clearly violates fair play where as in Venus an average of 400m players are getting to +7 easily. Either they refund my alz, fix the glitch or I am out and i am taking my friends with me. Like I said my patience has run out this time. Even a basic server transfer that was requested for months cannot be fixed. Either they refund or it's time to quit.

Is there atleast one player in Mercury that successfully crafted +9 ? It's obviously way better funded than Venus even with too many G.M materials still lingering there.

YungKilla
04-29-2010, 07:43 AM
sup bromengski chess player. qq more? u should know more attempts doesnt mean a higher chance to succeed mang.

true story.

fml spent 400m and didn't even get it to +8

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 07:44 AM
dude stop qqing. U could get 20/20 heads when flipping a coin, but jus cuz u flipped the coin 20 times and tails has a 50% probability doesn't mean ull get tails.

in this case, +6-+7 is 10% and ur multiple attempts at +7 isn't gonna change that fact. So actually w/e, go rage quit game mang ur annoying anyways

forumtwizzler
04-29-2010, 07:44 AM
yep I think I am right on this. they glitched intentionally. sign up for refund.

Spur
04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
how does this have anything to do with +9? u didnt even +7 yet
i spend 7.5B on my gloves and its +6 so stop complaining

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 07:45 AM
yep I think I am right on this. they glitched intentionally. sign up for refund.

get more retarded plz

forumtwizzler
04-29-2010, 07:46 AM
NOT if you flip a coin with 2 heads and you are looking for a tail. But your brain too stupid to understand it. Learn to read.

dude stop qqing. U could get 20/20 heads when flipping a coin, but jus cuz u flipped the coin 20 times and tails has a 50% probability doesn't mean ull get tails.

in this case, +6-+7 is 10% and ur multiple attempts at +7 isn't gonna change that fact. So actually w/e, go rage quit game mang ur annoying anyways

SPUR spent 7.5b on gloves SIG Metal ? And avg venus is spending around 0.4b.

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 07:47 AM
NOT if you flip a coin with 2 heads and you are looking for a tail. But your brain too stupid to understand it. Learn to read.

lolumad son go raegquit alrdy meng.

go take some statistics 2 bro

forumtwizzler
04-29-2010, 07:48 AM
may be i don't buy alz like you.

lolumad son go raegquit alrdy meng.

go take some statistics 2 bro

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 07:48 AM
made 22 attempts to +7 from +6 and all failed. I used core enhancer high from 6 to 7 anyone in mercury who crafted one successfully ?
A lot of players in mercury are losing legit alz ? And it's not only me, my guild mates had the same result.

If you did decrease the percentage, then please refund our alz. I ended up losing over 1.5b and i have a feeling it was done intentionally. No response = i quit game and taking out my friends also. No server transfer asking for patience, my patience has run out.

lol qq more nerd

Spur
04-29-2010, 07:50 AM

SPUR spent 7.5b on gloves SIG Metal ? And avg venus is spending around 0.4b.

no i meant the one im currently using. but i wont be surprised if i might spend more randoming hp steal in glove and going +9

Matrimoney
04-29-2010, 07:50 AM
forumtwizzler for best nerd rage of the year.

jokes wtf

i got my boots...i random hp steal gloves get em to +8 and break zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

RebornSAZUZAKI
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
i spent 400m i got 2boots to +8, first boots to +9 succeed, 2nd boots to +9 failed.. its not glitch. ur just unlucky thats all.

BackUpMENG
04-29-2010, 07:51 AM
may be i don't buy alz like you.

instead of buying alz u need to go back to community college and buy a statistics class son

[GM] Jamie
04-29-2010, 07:52 AM
That's enough, right? I'll close the thread.

BTY, SIGMetal Event is not glitched.