PDA

View Full Version : I'm sick of ppls saying Wizards are overpowered

Hilal
06-21-2011, 04:31 AM
Ya i'm, why don't these ppl saying that change their classes to wizzy and enjoy the overpowered "power".
Or just tell me why they're overpower. Sp? go ************* ur ********** cause it won't be used without a party.
Blink? hahahahaha, in the new update fade will be to cursor, Go all classes enjoy a free blink from estsoft and even better it will untarget u as a bonus.

Aniki
06-21-2011, 04:47 AM
wi not op

fb op XD

IcyWave
06-21-2011, 05:08 AM
lol at you guys/girls,ever think that what makes a class OP??? skills gears and know how to use them,thats what makes them OP.

Urban
06-21-2011, 05:11 AM
The main people that call FB's op ARE WI >.>

WI have the cheesiest defense in the game (blink > laggy attacker failing to pursue with dash).

Halcy
06-21-2011, 05:20 AM
The main people that call FB's op ARE WI >.>

WI have the cheesiest defense in the game (blink > laggy attacker failing to pursue with dash).

The cheesiest defense in the game is root + run

juji550
06-21-2011, 06:53 AM
1k lances at 109. op

wizzys
06-21-2011, 07:23 AM
Yeah I already made a topic about this. I want a 5 rate and 10 dmg buff. We have no rate honestly. EST SOFT MAKE US THAT 5 RATE AND 10 DMG BUFF THANK YOU. You guys want to know an OP class? FS. 300+ cd and always 50+ rate no matter what gear you got.

NiteFalcon
06-21-2011, 07:38 AM
If it wasnt for FB then WI would be considered OP. the presence of FB cancels out the main benefit of being a wizard, escapability.

NotZando
06-21-2011, 05:30 PM
wi op

xXCrusadeXx
06-21-2011, 05:31 PM
wi op

what he said

Teru
06-21-2011, 06:11 PM
WI not op >.>

elvie
06-21-2011, 07:47 PM
The only reason fb would be a problem for wiz is in 4 vs 4 war. In 40 vs 40 war, it's a different story. Outside of war if you get root, click the relog button, problem solved. Wiz is OP.

Spur
06-21-2011, 08:17 PM
Outside of war if you get root, click the relog button, problem solved. Wiz is OP.

yep grinding in PI get rooted relog and lose your spot you totally just won

elvie
06-21-2011, 08:49 PM
yep grinding in PI get rooted relog and lose your spot you totally just won

You get root, relog, come back and kill? Or you'd rather stand there for mob to mow you to death?

Plus uh, a good fb will manage to root every class in PI.

Spur
06-21-2011, 08:59 PM
You get root, relog, come back and kill? Or you'd rather stand there for mob to mow you to death?

Plus uh, a good fb will manage to root every class in PI.

wrong u get rooted relog come back get rooted again and u relog again. common sense please?

Güinness
06-21-2011, 08:59 PM
Ya i'm, why don't these ppl saying that change their classes to wizzy and enjoy the overpowered "power".
Or just tell me why they're overpower. Sp? go ************* ur ********** cause it won't be used without a party.
Blink? hahahahaha, in the new update fade will be to cursor, Go all classes enjoy a free blink from estsoft and even better it will untarget u as a bonus.

if your a wi that's built to run from battles then uninstall

i know a few wi's who can roll any other class without even thinking about using the blink button, and if they do, it's to chase the cowards

DeathRhythm
06-21-2011, 09:00 PM
cursed dodge

elvie
06-21-2011, 09:17 PM
wrong u get rooted relog come back get rooted again and u relog again. common sense please?

What? the FB got 2 root? he root, you relog, he root, you relog? unless he also relog. But then you will both wont get the spot.

Unless you get help, or they remove root from the game. You wont be able to keep your grind spot as any class if a fb want to mess with you.

I don't see how this has anything to do with wiz being OP.

DeathRhythm
06-21-2011, 09:19 PM
fb do have 2 root...1 for single root and another for mass root....dont forget mf also

AmosMoses
06-21-2011, 09:43 PM
What? the FB got 2 root?

just died

DeathRhythm
06-21-2011, 09:48 PM
What? the FB got 2 root?.

just died

don't be mean to her/him it take time to know fb have 2 root, it took me 10min to learn that when i was new to cabal when i look at the forum class section guide made for fb and when i look at the instructor skill list novice-transcender.

AmosMoses
06-21-2011, 09:51 PM
don't be mean to her/him it take time to know fb have 2 root, it took me 10min to learn that when i was new to cabal when i look at the forum class section guide made for fb and when i look at the instructor skill list novice-transcender.

Your right....I'm sorry I was so misunderstanding.

DeathRhythm
06-21-2011, 09:52 PM
Your right....I'm sorry I was so misunderstanding.

^_^

now he/she can go dig a grave for not knowing ^_^

Urban
06-21-2011, 10:01 PM
The cheesiest defense in the game is root + runNo it's not, blink is by far

Considering the fb needs to save his roots just to kill a WI
Execration: Cooldown = 58.5 sec

...While a WI does not need to save his blink lmfao he can spam that shiet all day
Blink: Cooldown = 2.1 sec

WI are OP as it is with root. Without root, WI are rediculiously OP.

DeathRhythm
06-21-2011, 10:02 PM
fade to cursor just saying..

Spur
06-21-2011, 11:17 PM
What? the FB got 2 root? he root, you relog, he root, you relog? unless he also relog.

lol i would like to see u relog then log back in b4 his root cools down

Drew
06-22-2011, 01:23 AM
only spur is op at hr20, so the rest shuturtrap/end of

O.o
06-22-2011, 02:15 AM
if your a wi that's built to run from battles then uninstall

i know a few wi's who can roll any other class without even thinking about using the blink button, and if they do, it's to chase the cowards

lol if you're talking about war it would be stupid not to run.
1. ur showing no train of thought and mindlessly atking.
2. u wouldnt be taking advantage of the vital packs offered in nw.
3. Not just Wizards but EVERYONE runs when hp is low...
4. u shouldn't uninstall a game based on whether u run from a battle or not... (too add to ur sarcasm)

wizzys
06-22-2011, 03:47 AM
300 crit dmg? that's with shielder splinter dip sh.t and their non crits are really low. u don't need more buffs get gear with rate in it if u want rate that badly
What's your point, one SS is all you need to halfen the other guys hp, then another SG crit and the guy's done.

50 rate is trash regardless of class,quit yur bichin and get better gear
LOL get better gear your funny.

Urban
06-22-2011, 04:10 AM
fade to cursor just saying..You can't compare fade to blink. Fade is extremely predictable, Blink on the other hand is a "wtf, where did he go!?". I would rather chase a fader then a blink who*re any day of the week
3. Not just Wizards but EVERYONE runs when hp is low...The problem is wizards are the ONLY class effective at running away...

The only exception to that rule is FB's, but atleast they have a long cooldown and can't just spam their escape buttons 24/7 like WI can.

Tenrai
06-22-2011, 05:42 AM
Root+Darkness murders any class except a archer. Lvl 9 sod, 18 Abyssal, *main objective keeping them knocked down* so dashing in a 2 range using force stab, illusion stab, impact stab dash away all in a combo motion. dash combo to a mob re-target on main target repeat, and for quicker dps throw in force assault, force slash for the 124 dot.

With darkness in effect withr oot, caution zone is 6 to 5 paces due to lances and cannons.

I'll make a vid on this not to long from now.

Spur
06-22-2011, 09:20 AM
it is time to remove dash from my skill bar. i wonder wat i can stick in its slot

runescape
06-22-2011, 10:16 AM
wizards are actually very strong but when it comes to fighting WA/FS with 1k def or higher ur crit dmg and base attack is really low so maybe giving wi mana condense would be ok but wi's are not weak or op

Shinji
06-22-2011, 10:36 AM
wizards are actually very strong but when it comes to fighting WA/FS with 1k def or higher ur crit dmg and base attack is really low so maybe giving wi mana condense would be ok but wi's are not weak or op
inbeforesssg

ForumHavoc
06-22-2011, 10:51 AM
Ofc WI are op, they have more intelligence.

http://www.facesofrage.com/photos/happy-pfftch.jpg

providen1990
06-22-2011, 11:09 AM
Fade to cursor help every class but not wiz so it is a disadvantage of wiz
Fade dash is faster than dash walk.
The reason that you guy think wiz is overpower in war is because most wiz have good gear or have a lot of experience in war because we are squishy so we always improve ourself not like those tanker who only know to go to the fight and die like a stupid ass. Another reason is because the difference in gear. Wiz is the class that a lot of people was rerolling that is why our gear is always above average while others class they don't this is the reason why wiz can get lots of point in war (to kill noobies). When everyone has good gear and know how to play, wiz will not be able to get bringer anymore (proof: t5 wiz isn't the best class for bringer cause everyone gear and experience is good enough).

runescape
06-22-2011, 11:38 AM
xi already proved that its all out skill as wi in war, crappy gears yet still be able to pwn everyone

AmosMoses
06-22-2011, 11:43 AM
Ofc WI are op, they have more intelligence.

http://www.facesofrage.com/photos/happy-pfftch.jpg

Just want you to know I appreciate your contribution to this thread.

runescape
06-22-2011, 11:49 AM
lol,everyone re-rolled wizzy cuz of they wanted 7/40 pherys from weod

yeah,I'm sure it had nothing to do with his massive rate resist

course not look at him killing that no skill delay hacker :D

DeathRhythm
06-22-2011, 11:56 AM
wiz in bm2+m.amp pot run around playfully in war picking flower
wiz saw fs and was very happy went to enjoy tea with fs but fs aod then bm2 and throw some flower back.
wiz decided to play with warrior but got down cause warrior was a bully who like to knockdown with instant immunity and bm2 knockdown.
wiz decided to play with fb but fb say no and root then skip around and say bye but came back again and mf and laugh at wiz for being a sissy.
wiz was said but saw mrs.fa but fa said i dont like you u ugly fa fade+bm2+m.amp pot+mana condense+hp buff+aos so wiz ran away crying
wiz saw bl and really hope bl will play with wiz but bl was like no me no likey bl bm2+intense blade+amp pot+instant immunity+crit buff+crushing blow so wiz cry and went to sleep.

Spur
06-22-2011, 02:42 PM
Fade to cursor help every class but not wiz so it is a disadvantage of wiz
Fade dash is faster than dash walk.
The reason that you guy think wiz is overpower in war is because most wiz have good gear or have a lot of experience in war because we are squishy so we always improve ourself not like those tanker who only know to go to the fight and die like a stupid ass. Another reason is because the difference in gear. Wiz is the class that a lot of people was rerolling that is why our gear is always above average while others class they don't this is the reason why wiz can get lots of point in war (to kill noobies). When everyone has good gear and know how to play, wiz will not be able to get bringer anymore (proof: t5 wiz isn't the best class for bringer cause everyone gear and experience is good enough).

XI hasnt proven much to me in t5 yet =)
in t3 as a bringer hes obviously gonna own everyone. that bringer title gives t5 people trouble let alone those weaklings in t3

providen1990
06-22-2011, 06:28 PM
Let clear you this XI own in t3 cuz his char is max rune and he has lots of experience from playing like A LOT more than others t3 player. Just go to t3 war and see how those people playing you will understand why.
His gear is not crappy like t3 player, those guy use like eof6 and +6 osm there are just 2 or 3 of the people in t3 are geared and also XI spam SP pack while t3 player and even t4 player don't.
Again Wiz earn lots of points in war cuz they are the best class to play against weaker opponents.