PDA

View Full Version : Predictions for Episode VI

WheeMan
06-22-2011, 04:58 PM
I would like to hear everyone's input about their predictions for the Episode VI update. Mostly, I would like to hear what everyone has to say about whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.

sn0wXz
06-22-2011, 05:07 PM
what has two thumbs and loves to be cynical, that guyyyy.

noop
06-22-2011, 05:09 PM
whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.

Huh?

Drew
06-22-2011, 05:12 PM
if they screw the heavies and martials, that's it. And if they only give the enchant safeguards to the winners and not in cs, then that's also part of the nail^^ cuz then u won't be talking of parity.

IcyWave
06-22-2011, 05:48 PM
if they screw the heavies and martials, that's it. And if they only give the enchant safeguards to the winners and not in cs, then that's also part of the nail^^ cuz then u won't be talking of parity.

What he said,if they mess up Heavy and Martial build,they mess up the fun of cabal.

Ludacris
06-22-2011, 06:13 PM
I would like to hear everyone's input about their predictions for the Episode VI update. Mostly, I would like to hear what everyone has to say about whether Episode VI will revive the Cabal community or will it be the final nail in the coffin to a game that's already anything but dead.

lol .

bigrick123
06-22-2011, 06:18 PM
they wont u can still have a off class build for example my FB is a heavy build with osm armor. he can still have armor if i dont make that armor class specified. But if u don't make the armor class specified u don't get the hp stats for the armor. but if it is class specified the armor will say wat class it is for, for example if the armor is classified to a FS the suit will say osmium armorsuit(FS) and that is how we know the armor is specified to a class if it has nothing specified to a class any class that meets is required stats can still ware that piece of equipment. hope this helps with your question. :)

zhuai
06-22-2011, 06:44 PM
Hmm.. the game is still going and will receive more major updates (new merc, the oaths, new rides, new pi dungeon?) I think. Its true cbl2 look promising but do not forget cbl1 still has large player base that are relatively happy with the game (EU, KR for ex) and surely they would not abandon this game just because NA status is not on par.

a game that's already anything but dead.

Just enjoy it for what its worth. No need to be passionate over something virtual.

Suterusu
06-22-2011, 06:55 PM
+1 ^ =]

AmosMoses
06-22-2011, 10:59 PM
lol .

you ditched me in CA...thanks, ass hat.

jone
06-22-2011, 11:15 PM
Arn't they just adding everything in Chippo's thread?

Marth
06-23-2011, 12:01 AM
Prediction: Emergency maintenance after 1 day.

AmosMoses
06-23-2011, 12:02 AM
Prediction: Marth gets double amp drop and they roll back server... apparently you CAN'T have whatever you like? kakaka

Marth
06-23-2011, 12:03 AM
Prediction: Marth gets double amp drop and they roll back server... apparently you CAN'T have whatever you like? kakaka

You could not have said it any better.

Ludacris
06-23-2011, 12:03 AM
AHAHAHAHAAHAHA T3 farmers wont be able to use drei frames or drei capes! eat it!

Marth
06-23-2011, 12:06 AM
Yea because they're noobs who can't cut it in high tiers.

Ludacris
06-23-2011, 12:09 AM
theyre gonna announce that maint. was extended 45min after maint. end time.