PDA

View Full Version : Avoid being LOL'd at

I3athtub
06-22-2011, 10:21 PM
When i am bored and running wild in BI. i always think of how i can make a profit out of nothing and i have found many ways and it becomes more easier as more players come.

Ofc, i am not talking abt stealing or scamming. Im talking abt no direct contact business like the AH shop or Personal shop... and i make alot of alz doing this

So i wanna write some of my tricks so that ppl can repel

Empty bottle does not sell in AH because it is 12k in Port lux Grocer, i buy a stack of 5 and sell them for 1m in the AH lol. All general crafters need it for any type of potion craft. they always sell and I think its time ppl opened ther eyes or asked why the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ do u need so much empty bottles.

Uchh and FChh in personal shop. I usually stack 6 uchh and sell with 2 fchh in personal shop. because the Fchh shines and looks alike to the uchh and blends in with a bundle of uchh, people think it is uchh by seeing the price, because they dont expect some1 to place fchh at teh uchh price and end up buying it.

Hp Rune/ Mp Rune; i personal shopped a Mp rune, at teh price of the Hp rune, at 100m.
I wrote on Shops text (HP rune CHEAP quick) and it was a Mp rune in teh shop which is worth trash in AH. Mp rune and Hp Rune both r red and also is confirmed at price tag. lol
If i knew the person who bought it, i would refund his alz, because it was an AFK prank which i had no thought on earth it will work.

Dark Disc lvl 3; this has been my alz maker when i was noob and sadly it still works. Dark disk lvl 3 is exspenive and many crafters r desperate for it. When i open a personal shop titled, Discs LVl3. I put aqua lvl 3 x20, earth lvl 3x20 .. etc all for 4m or 5m which seems over priced for priceless lvl 3 discs like Soul or Aqua, among the bundle of lvl 3 discs that would not sell. They are all bait for this. Dark Disc lvl 2 is priceless and everywhere, so i place a bundle of Dark disc lvl 2 x20 for 4m. Each dark disk lvl 3= 300k- 400k. so the med between them is 3.5x20= 7m. so the buyer assumes he is savingt 3m buying from me, but ends up buying dark disc lvl 2...

the worst ever... do u people know that if u AH a ring of luck+0 (yes the NPC one with 5 rate) at 1m in the AH, it sells faster then the ROL+1 lol, cuz ppl hear they must have rate and decide to buy what ever they were directed to from the AH.

the most dangerous Sale trap
Fail Stit m.amp, Fail Stit s.amp; this is complicated but it happens. I one time found a fail s tit boots M.amp (BL), excited it was amp but pissed off for the fail. lol I decided to sell it and blend it with my gear in teh personal shop, i placed the s titanium gloves +6 for 120m and +9 osm suit for 150m and the fail boots at +2 for 60m. Went to sleep, woke up and it was gone with the wind...
People Open UR EYES and stop falling into nooby traps.

I am writing this to help people understand that haste and rushing can lead u into Alz loss and LOLs. Take ur time buying and always double check what ever u r trading or buying.

AmosMoses
06-22-2011, 10:27 PM
Your a horrible person for this.

Toushie
06-22-2011, 10:38 PM
ikr but DWL!!! this person is crazi ass hell i stop reading at Mp n Hp runes LOL!

alonis
06-22-2011, 10:41 PM
OMG Jull!!!

I3athtub
06-22-2011, 10:52 PM
Well i am doing this for a good cause, and it is 100% legal

there is no wrong in anything i did, esp. cuz i am teaching people how to repel it XD

+ it is the stupidity of another char who doesnt read or have the patience to focus

TankAlluBicheS
06-22-2011, 10:52 PM
+1 for this post xD

alonis
06-22-2011, 11:02 PM
Well i am doing this for a good cause, and it is 100% legal

there is no wrong in anything i did, esp. cuz i am teaching people how to repel it XD

+ it is the stupidity of another char who doesnt read or have the patience to focus

ofc..

the most horrible thing i ever did was to steal FT2 entry in PF LOLLL

I3athtub
06-22-2011, 11:07 PM
hhahahah yo alona, how are u doing.

when i was noob i use to let other noobs farm rol+1 for me and i would buy it for 500k, because at there lvl, 500k is like OMG...

Reverse Phycology ppl, long time back, another player did it to me.
Im sure the ones i did r doin to others and on and on.

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 12:01 AM
When i am bored and running wild in BI. i always think of how i can make a profit out of nothing and i have found many ways and it becomes more easier as more players come.

o.o lol.i know how to make profit while i am dancing in bi look:
open firefox>cabal website>refill ecoins>buy ecoins>sell vouchers>logg out acc 1>logg on my other accs>do the same as acc 1>back to cabal.
and poof i made some pretty hawt money while i was dancing in bi,easy and fast ^_^ =p

I3athtub
06-23-2011, 12:04 AM
o.o lol.i know how to make profit while i am dancing in bi look:
open firefox>cabal website>refill ecoins>buy ecoins>sell vouchers>logg out acc 1>logg on my other accs>do the same as acc 1>back to cabal.
and poof i made some pretty hawt money while i was dancing in bi,easy and fast ^_^ =p

i said out of nothing, ur not using alz, but ur using real money,

XFearMyBladeX
06-23-2011, 12:06 AM
i said out of nothing, ur not using alz, but ur using real money, which i find sort of lame... esp that u buy on several chars lol
pfft but it is fast and easy ^_~ =p

I3athtub
06-23-2011, 12:08 AM
pfft but it is fast and easy ^_~ =p

well i cant argue with that, lol