PDA

View Full Version : Heavy fb/bl

Mixie
06-23-2011, 02:40 AM
Please add an exclusive card for FB and BL to get the added hp for the heavy BL/FB classes. Also i think some FA use martial too.

Urban
06-23-2011, 02:59 AM
Not JUST bl/fb.

ALL CLASSES DESERVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HEAVY (OR LIGHT) AND GET THE HP BONUS

This was a completely brainless update, no longer can we be creative with our builds. Every single person in game will have the same build yay so original.... ESTsoft remove the pointless class restrictions on armor!

BamOwnage
06-23-2011, 03:23 AM
Not JUST bl/fb.

ALL CLASSES DESERVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN HEAVY (OR LIGHT) AND GET THE HP BONUS

This was a completely brainless update, no longer can we be creative with our builds. Every single person in game will have the same build yay so original.... ESTsoft remove the pointless class restrictions on armor!

You don't have to switch if you don't want too, just saying; if anything they should make a neutral transmuter thing

CRHinds
06-23-2011, 03:38 AM
I guess it's time to say goodbye to an fb or bl beating me hahahahaa lovely. I always thought that it wasn't quite right, but could have left fb since with or without armor they're still squishy..but meh.

r3p1x
06-23-2011, 04:43 AM
I think the class restriction is a great idea, now gear will become easier to sell because you won't find many people switching their osm armor s.amp between wa and bl for example.
The only thing I would like to see is, instead of class specific make it specific to the classes it's meant for, like osm armor amp only for wa and fs. Since generally you wouldn't switch an osm s.amp martialsuit between bl and wiz

Urban
06-23-2011, 07:20 PM
I think the class restriction is a great idea, now gear will become easier to sell because you won't find many people switching their osm armor s.amp between wa and bl for example.
The only thing I would like to see is, instead of class specific make it specific to the classes it's meant for, like osm armor amp only for wa and fs. Since generally you wouldn't switch an osm s.amp martialsuit between bl and wizOMFG NO!!!!!!

This new update made the game even more boring then what it is, we don't need to make it worse. It won't be much easier to sell because not many people will be able to afford osm amps on every single charactor they own.

You don't have to switch if you don't want too, just saying; if anything they should make a neutral transmuter thingNot switching is idi0tic, the HP boost makes all other builds completely inferior as HP > Def. Though some builds suffer a double whammy (martial FA) as now they have both less def AND hp. It is completely unfair

Remove the god damn class restrictions ESTsoft

xXCrusadeXx
06-23-2011, 08:04 PM
theyre trying to move away from those types of classes if u couldnt tell. they wuldnt add those cards.

Urban
06-25-2011, 06:04 AM
We all know what ESTsoft is trying to do, that does not make it any less idi0tic and pointless.

What magical purpose does ESTsoft forfil by making every class the same boring build?
...or better yet I should ask, how can you possibly justify ESTsoft's actions towards making the game even more monotonal then it already is? :confused: