PDA

View Full Version : Well I'm done playing again

Tenmetsu
06-23-2011, 05:44 PM
Not that any of you care.
Back for one day... Over 20m in cores to get from +4 to +2. So I'm done again. Back to doing whatever the hell else i was doing.

NotZando
06-23-2011, 05:59 PM
20mil?

, big spender

Ops
06-23-2011, 06:01 PM
try 1bil to +0-+9

NiteFalcon
06-23-2011, 06:07 PM
loooool

joel123
06-23-2011, 06:26 PM
hahahahahahahahahaha

deamonreaper
06-23-2011, 06:28 PM
20m dam. breakin the bank boy.

Urban
06-23-2011, 07:32 PM
Not that any of you care.
Back for one day... Over 20m in cores to get from +4 to +2. So I'm done again. Back to doing whatever the hell else i was doing.I came back to this game from a long LOOONG break (a few years). I might be joining you too, or at the very least going on another LOOOONG break.

I got all excited and grinded hard making my new charactors. I wanted to be abit unconventional with a Martial FA, Heavy FB (which is not as rare as i thought), and if i have time was going to experiment with a battle FS. Now we all need to be the same boring build to have HP bonus, so yeah all that work for nothing :(

Berserk_Fury
06-23-2011, 07:57 PM
I came back to this game from a long LOOONG break (a few years). I might be joining you too, or at the very least going on another LOOOONG break.

I got all excited and grinded hard making my new charactors. I wanted to be abit unconventional with a Martial FA, Heavy FB (which is not as rare as i thought), and if i have time was going to experiment with a battle FS. Now we all need to be the same boring build to have HP bonus, so yeah all that work for nothing :(

Not like there was a load of heavy FBs and martial FAs, or anything. Because you know, that's being soooooooooo unique.

megablast1
06-24-2011, 04:11 AM
dats noting man stop crying!! i spent all my money 10bil to upgrade my TG amp gloves +6 was tring to get to 9 but it kept failing to +2 then i eventually got it to +8 then it went bak to +3 . i tried to buy some more cores but then i saw i spent all my alz. But im still playing.. so stop crying u big baby. go play tetris

megablast1
06-24-2011, 08:09 AM
so did u stop playin if u did let me get ur account or char have u read how much money i lost.. dats chump change compared to ^^^

Valdoroth
06-24-2011, 08:19 AM
The upgrade system suucks yes. It takes luck. And i'm telling you now, if you fail once, stop and try later. You'll be glad you saved your alz somewhere in that process. I know it's pure luck bcs i spent only around 300m total from +3 to +15 for my osm helm, but my suit I spent probably about 400m on and nothing. I spent 250m on uchh to +3 my forcium kat (which got stolen like 8 months later) starting at +8. Point is, quitting over something so trivial is stupid. Have fun with whatever you were previously doing though. And battle FS isn't that odd (it's cheaper for only 6 def less)

wizzys
06-24-2011, 08:46 AM
Cabal's upgrade system is so garbage.

Tenmetsu
06-24-2011, 06:27 PM
look. I have other things to do, so 20m takes a while to get, and yes i know i can get them free, doesn't mean i can do it quickly. And 20m in cores was just this time. I've been through this before... several times... I should have probably sold it at +5 saved my money, and just bought a better one anyway.
and if you had 10 bil to waste upgrading, why didn't you buy it already upgraded?

Oh well, I'm done, its just a rage quit I'll probably be back some time and fail back down to 2 a few times. So no you can't have my gear, its not that great anyway.

and i've noticed it takes luck. Which i don't seem to have in any game. I'm cursed. So anyway back to what I was doing.

being unlucky in other games lol.
Anyway.
have fun everyone.

Urban
06-25-2011, 06:12 AM
Not like there was a load of heavy FBs and martial FAs, or anything. Because you know, that's being soooooooooo unique.Martial FA's were actually alot less common then I expected (people talk about them more then use them), while heavy FB's on the other hand are everywhere.

Still, as for originality... I would have at the very least been the first (or at least one of the few) Battle FS out there. I've heard a few people being heavy WI/FA.... the builds were bad as it is, but now they are going to su*ck even more.... they really did not need a nerf >.>

zhuai
06-25-2011, 06:21 AM
The upgrade system suucks yes. It takes luck. And i'm telling you now, if you fail once, stop and try later. You'll be glad you saved your alz somewhere in that process. I know it's pure luck bcs i spent only around 300m total from +3 to +15 for my osm helm, but my suit I spent probably about 400m on and nothing. I spent 250m on uchh to +3 my forcium kat (which got stolen like 8 months later) starting at +8. Point is, quitting over something so trivial is stupid. Have fun with whatever you were previously doing though. And battle FS isn't that odd (it's cheaper for only 6 def less)

Even if I have the alz I dont have the guts to upgrade like you did XD. Anyway, now you can enjoy lots of hp boost :D

Valdoroth
06-25-2011, 06:23 AM
Even if I have the alz I dont have the guts to upgrade like you did XD. Anyway, now you can enjoy lots of hp boost :D
I'm a crazy upgrade risk taker, since I know in the end, it's just a game. If I fail, oh well. If I succeed, then awesome! You should see how many dozen times I've +9 items and failed +10 ( btw I use normal cores until I get to +12, then i try enhanced)
As for the HP boost, If my math is correct, my current gears will bring me +1137 HP (don't base it off my vRd HP, that's incorrect atm) bringing me right around 4680 or so.