PDA

View Full Version : Im confused, can you random amp now?

nxlude
06-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Says amps an option in the update notes......am i all screwed up here?

IBladE
06-24-2011, 11:27 AM
Nope, amp isn't a random or fixed scroll option.

Chippo
06-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Says amps an option in the update notes......am i all screwed up here?

Amp scrolls aren't out in NA version yet. I doubt they will be, although some have been given away from an event in another version. Be more specific with the question and I'll try to be more specific too.

If you mean the "All Skill Amp" option, then only the items dropped after the update will have that option (not a slot). Amp slots are still divided into magic and sword.

nxlude
06-24-2011, 11:31 AM
Didnt understand cause they say:

"Option will be added to each Armors randomly among the options that are available
(Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll and Random Option Scroll)"

which leads me to believe its a random only thing......but it also says under options per part for slotting s amp and m amp.........maybe ill just try to random a few.......

IBladE
06-24-2011, 11:34 AM

"Option will be added to each Armors randomly among the options that are available
(Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll or Random Option Scroll)"

which leads me to believe its a random only thing......but it also says under options per part for slotting s amp and m amp.........maybe ill just try to random a few.......

Fixed.

Chippo
06-24-2011, 11:34 AM

(Skill Amp. Option cannot be added by Defined Option Scroll and Random Option Scroll)"

Stop.
Slotting amp is still impossible even with a Random Option scroll.
Amp is either a drop that has a magic or sword skill amp slot or an all skill amp option.

nxlude
06-24-2011, 11:36 AM
well ill just go with that then....although it does say "and" in their notes......that was a copy/paste.......thanks for the help!

chainlock
06-24-2011, 11:45 AM

The list that shows amp as an option is the list of all possible mods from drops/scrolls. Once you eliminate the scrolls that leaves drops.