PDA

View Full Version : So... did the game get any better?

M0NSTAH
06-26-2011, 08:56 PM
Anything?

Shinji
06-26-2011, 09:08 PM
Its raining frogs

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
06-26-2011, 11:22 PM
free board, if that counts, and lots of dead nipper especially the fat one

alonis
06-26-2011, 11:35 PM
i can see flying elephants

Ops
06-27-2011, 12:19 AM
free board, if that counts, and lots of dead nipper especially the fat one

I loled.

MrTubbins
06-27-2011, 01:15 AM
Yes and no. With the gear from bluestin up going class specific including osm, no more universal gear. So its a pain if you were a heavy fb/bl or a battle fs or martial fa, and etc.. Drop rate atm is pretty nice, lots of new sig amp and sht. slotting sht is easier and harder in a way. gotta get the right scroll for your upgrade now and can use up to 10 cores to increase the % of filling. Fade to cursor is a big help for most people, some wiz and others don't like it though, think its make sht to easy. Sei already did the new dungeon. Um, cant think of anything else atm though. But if your thinking of coming back, now would be a good time, its hella easy to make a new char. New quests give hella good xp + they give decent honor and skill xp now to. Plus you can make like 10mil from 1-40 from quests. And with the new mobs in each map up to pl, theirs decent nub gear to use to make sht even easier. pretty much don't even need weak dungeons any more to lvl. If you want any more info on it, read the notes or log in and check it out. OH, and monstah, hurry up, you know you wanna play. ^_^

MrTubbins
06-27-2011, 02:19 AM
True that the scrolls you can get are random from breaking sht and there is no list atm. But it is still some what easier to slot sht depending on what you want to slot, hence why i said its easier and harder in a way.

MrTubbins
06-27-2011, 02:31 AM
So we're basically on the same page where slotting is concerned then. It's just everything else, lol. Forgot to mention before, but you can slot rate now as well, theirs a scroll for that, just extremely rare to get so it will most likely be hella expensive for a while.

MrTubbins
06-27-2011, 11:25 AM
Haha so true, i'm sadly one of those lazy players when it comes to craft materials. >.>

Mishon
06-27-2011, 05:00 PM
<Removed> seem confusing now.

M0NSTAH
06-28-2011, 12:11 PM
Its raining frogs, & the game got a little easier. lool. Tubs I dont play no more, karma got me & i lost my account. LoL

zhuai
06-28-2011, 12:23 PM
The fun will end someday :) For now I am glad that lots of amp equip drop with slot and I can slot hp absorb in my glove XD

I forgot where I read this but I hear the update is intended to minimize gap between the epic players and the rest (90%) of the base players.

MrTubbins
06-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Yea i know monstah, but you could easily start over now, don't really even need to skill at all till like 60/70, so can hit 80+ within 2 days. Maybe more if you don't skill at all. Besides, making money is hella easy now to, i just broke 200mil for the first time in idk how long. Hopefully i don't spend it right away like i always do though.....

zhuai
06-28-2011, 12:32 PM
Besides, making money is hella easy now to, i just broke 200mil for the first time in idk how long.

You gotto teach us XD. IC2 is no longer profitable for me :(

MrTubbins
06-28-2011, 12:33 PM
I just got trolled, or was that serious?

zhuai
06-28-2011, 12:36 PM
Hm? I am serious:) Average run only 1 uchh, 1 uch and lots of junk.

Edit: I also find Drosnin Earrings does not drop as often as it used to.

MrTubbins
06-28-2011, 12:42 PM
Well sense your serious, i will tell you my secret which isn't really a secret. With this new update, the new quests are epic for xp and stuff as most know. So, just make a new char go from lvl 1 till the lvl right before you cant delete it which will take a few hours, you'll make like 15mil or so for like 4 hours of work. And repeat it. It will cost you 0 alzs except for some skills and some pots if you use any. Plus its fairly fast with no real down side. ;) enjoy.

zhuai
06-28-2011, 12:45 PM
I see thanks for sharing :)

(O^_^)===O (X_Xo)
06-28-2011, 01:19 PM
i like that quest, in order to save the ppl from turning into zombies u burn them, one of my favorite new quests so far

MrTubbins
06-28-2011, 01:25 PM
Haha yea, its fun.

Deathlymonkey
06-28-2011, 03:33 PM
The fun will end someday :) For now I am glad that lots of amp equip drop with slot and I can slot hp absorb in my glove XD

I forgot where I read this but I hear the update is intended to minimize gap between the epic players and the rest (90%) of the base players.

The update made the game way too easy. The enchant safeguards finished the job and killed the game. Monstah, dont come back. This game only has a few months left (at most).

nvious
06-28-2011, 09:53 PM
well for the people that doesnt worry bout the safeguards and stuff like that the game is pretty fair i think, since this new update ive made more money in like 4 days then i have in 6 months so im not bashing the game any lol

Chippo
06-28-2011, 10:06 PM

You read it here:
http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.php?19277-CABAL-Expansion-3-Legacy-of-Darkness-Translated-by-Chippo&p=215553&viewfull=1#post215553

This update, from what I've noticed, would lessen the gap between the "godly-geared" and "poorly-geared" people.

Reason 1: perfect cores are obtainable from exchanging Dungeon Points
Reason 2: the new force core enchant system provides universal luck (enchanting Rate will be easier)
Reason 3: the new dungeon wouldn't be too difficult
Reason 4: forcium amp and +8 eppies would be rivaled by Drei Framé (3 unique options and 165+ HP) if not overtaken

These reasons may or may not hold true, so I welcome any discussion of them.

Most of my predictions came true, I think.

I'm not sure about Reason 2's result, since there hasn't been any mentioning of finding Rate Scrolls yet.

The update made the game way too easy. The enchant safeguards finished the job and killed the game. Monstah, dont come back. This game only has a few months left (at most).

These safeguards have started to catalyze this epic to base gap-reducing process. It makes sense since it takes poison to quell poison or in this case, it takes money to equalize money. This game is going from luck-based to money-based now. More and more people are resorting to spend money on vouchers and enchantments. I guess we'll be getting better content updates hopefully with all the surplus the company is accumulating. The changed drops firstly seem worse than they were before, but people have managed to find a lot of nice perfect craft, character-binding when equipped items.

The problem is: will this surge of epics continue and be dispersed among the general public or be stockpiled by opportunist merchants?

swiftpwns
06-28-2011, 10:46 PM
They are draining even more money from ppl and giving us epic stuff to play with it, for me the game is dead at that point, no more feel of gear ''achievement''. Good that FireFall comes out.

Whats with maquinas outpost you guys doing it alot or still too much expensive with odds?

Mishon
06-28-2011, 11:05 PM
Waiting for some new games to come out.

BamOwnage
06-29-2011, 12:12 AM
They are draining even more money from ppl and giving us epic stuff to play with it, for me the game is dead at that point, no more feel of gear ''achievement''. Good that FireFall comes out.

Whats with maquinas outpost you guys doing it alot or still too much expensive with odds?

I really wouldn't say they are draining people's money, considering people choose to buy the stuff. I might as well I hate EST because it's distracting me from doing my homework...come on guys, common sense

M0NSTAH
07-03-2011, 12:39 PM
I dont really plan on coming back.. lol idk if you guys heard but I dont have my account no more. & Brelaig's right
I think the game is gonna die soon, A LOT of QQ going on about the new update.

iSeeYou123
07-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Just quit,the update made slotting items twice as hard and more costly with the surge in force core prices,it now almost costs you double with the randomness of transmuting items for scrolls

unless you are in Sei guild, alz isn't a problem

Akeboshi
07-03-2011, 10:28 PM
I say if est does any thing else to this game its dead...

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 10:35 PM
cabal is lame atm.i even stopped spending alz here cuz is a waste(besides mega =p)even with the new stuffs the game is still errrrr. i am just playing until cabal2 comes out,then i am quitting cabal1 100% and moving to c2 ^_^.we got new stuffs but after 1-3 weeks everything comes back to normal and yeah,if u wanna +15 anything u want just spend 100 usd on the safeguard thing and puff u have an item +15 so the game fails now. bye bye to the "working hard"to gear urself cuz now u get stuffs rlly easy....

Aniki
07-03-2011, 10:52 PM
i like the new update especially class specific armor

that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game.
class specific armor also made the prices of armor go down because there's less demand for it ie. osmium armors which is desirable for fb/bl/wa/fs

i also think crafted drops dropping like rain will also enable lots of new players to catch up to the older one (except honor... thats something old players will have insurmountable advantage)

but at the same time all these crafted drops is making crafting useless except rings and amulets...

hope i made sense ^^

M0NSTAH
07-04-2011, 11:59 AM
i like the new update especially class specific armor

that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game.
class specific armor also made the prices of armor go down because there's less demand for it ie. osmium armors which is desirable for fb/bl/wa/fs

i also think crafted drops dropping like rain will also enable lots of new players to catch up to the older one (except honor... thats something old players will have insurmountable advantage)

but at the same time all these crafted drops is making crafting useless except rings and amulets...

hope i made sense ^^

that way i feel like class balancing is more enforced all the way through out the game. Lolwhut?