PDA

View Full Version : enchant safeguards are NOT working as they should

AmosMoses
06-28-2011, 10:58 AM
Several people have purchased multiple safeguards only to find that they still fail to enhance an item and the item grade drops. As a warning to others do not use the safeguards till the issue is looked into.

cadacus_ater
06-28-2011, 11:03 AM
I saw someone trying to use them, but they tried upgrading a forcium weapon with a HIGH safeguard instead of a HIGHEST. Not to say that other people were using the wrong grade safeguard, but don't be calling foul if someone makes that mistake.

AmosMoses
06-28-2011, 11:12 AM
Brolic was upgrading a redosm blade with high safeguard and it dropped from +10 to +8...I think its safe to say that redosm is high grade correct?

cadacus_ater
06-28-2011, 11:29 AM
Yes it is. Just like to make sure someone doesn't overlook something silly when they say stuff isn't working. I've had my share of experience with that :(

[GM] Kato
06-28-2011, 03:19 PM
Hi guys,

My apologies for any confusion regarding Safeguards. As it seems like a lot of people are getting confused, we went ahead and provided a guide for you guys to read. You can view the guide here: http://cabal.com/Notice/Detail?boardIdx=2477

Please read over it so that you fully understand the concept of the Safeguard before you attempt to use it. We would hate for you to lose something that's completely unnecessary.

Good luck guys and I'll be closing this thread.

~ [GM] Kato