PDA

View Full Version : Endgame armor

Bankai999
06-29-2011, 11:25 AM
I was wondering when do ppl start sticking to one gear and upgrading it? Do ppl stop at osmium or shineguard and then start upgrading it to very high or do ppl climb their way up to forcium or the new drei forcium then start upgrading their armor?

thx

zhuai
06-29-2011, 10:21 PM
High grade equipment is quite desirable to stick with because they have overcrafts and can be extended with relative ease (seh is kinda common and can be bought in cs). Highest grade equipment are really great if you can + them high but they suffer from rarity of sehh (drop only). The question is what can you afford and what is your vision your character will wear. Some people are fine staying with 407 bluestin helm even if the defense is poor while some prefer 30dmg forci helm for better defense.

Tenmetsu
06-29-2011, 10:25 PM
On top of what zhuai said, It also depends on how hard you are willing to work. If you're okay with just being decent at the game then you may stop at osmium, get a decent plus on some good gear, or you may go full forci for the def and new HP so that you can die less in dungeons in return for lower damage. It is all up to how you want to play the game, whether you just want to run dungeons with friends or be amazing in pvp. Best of luck to you.

hm... ya know... I think I deviated from some of what I wanted to say about the hard working thing. But I think you get the point.

Bankai999
06-30-2011, 08:50 AM
High grade equipment is quite desirable to stick with because they have overcrafts and can be extended with relative ease (seh is kinda common and can be bought in cs). Highest grade equipment are really great if you can + them high but they suffer from rarity of sehh (drop only). The question is what can you afford and what is your vision your character will wear. Some people are fine staying with 407 bluestin helm even if the defense is poor while some prefer 30dmg forci helm for better defense. whats "seh" and "cs"? im still trying to learn the abbreviations in this game lol

Bankai999
06-30-2011, 08:53 AM
Forcium does seem nice but the problem is finding the amp gears for it lol, i hear its quite rare to drop forcium amp gear, right now i got osmium amp, but i guess as u get to shineguard and sigmetal its harder and harder to find the amp gear for those unless u got a whole load of alz and can buy forcium gear with amps

Tenmetsu
06-30-2011, 12:58 PM
whats "seh" and "cs"? im still trying to learn the abbreviations in this game lol

SEH is Slot Extender High and CS is Cash Shop

Davynelord
06-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Forcium does seem nice but the problem is finding the amp gears for it lol, i hear its quite rare to drop forcium amp gear, right now i got osmium amp, but i guess as u get to shineguard and sigmetal its harder and harder to find the amp gear for those unless u got a whole load of alz and can buy forcium gear with amps

Wait, I thought you could craft forcium with amp? if so, it must be very hard to craft then maybe?

Spur
06-30-2011, 02:29 PM
crafting it isnt that hard but getting 7% is. 3-4% forcy pieces are quite common

Bankai999
06-30-2011, 06:08 PM
i should of chose armor crafting instead of weapon crafting =,=..... is there a way to change it lolz?