PDA

View Full Version : cabal & QOS

painful
06-30-2011, 07:49 AM
Hello everyone,

I would like to know the server Ip range which ports does cabal use so i can modify application priority in my router. since i share internet i need to use QOS to insure that i can game smoothly while my other family members download their torrents. the problem is that my router doesn't recognize cabal traffic as a game automatically and i have to do it manually. i searched in forums and goggled but no results. what i need is the ports and servers IP's that cabal use.I was trying to identify them with my firewall but it seems there are alot of them even when i use AH in cabal it connects to another server. I wish if GM can give me IP and port range to prioritize and forward them in my router.

my router recognize famous games like WoW and CoD but not cabal =(

thank you

Best regards
Painful

SilverIceForum
06-30-2011, 08:23 AM
Wouldn't so much need the IPs for QoS but the ports only and set them into your port triggering or port forwarding tables.

My Google Search "cabal online tcp udp ports"

Top result

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?7123-SOLUTION-Configuring-your-firewall

Using your router, forward TCP ports 38111-38125 & UDP ports 6800-6899 to your computer's LAN IP.

Make port exceptions in your firewall for TCP ports 38111-38125 & UDP ports 6800-6899.

painful
06-30-2011, 11:05 AM
thank you mate. that was exactly what i was looking for.