DrifterX
06-30-2011, 02:30 PM
ticket# 29921 its been block please check it out. IGN: Drifters

EzSeleneEz
06-30-2011, 02:36 PM
good luck buddy, ive been waiting over a week =(

IBladE
06-30-2011, 02:48 PM
Well just sent in my "2 week follow up" and basically got wait 2 more weeks your account may have illegally obtained items/alz and we need investagate it further..

So good luck.

EzSeleneEz
06-30-2011, 03:30 PM
Well just sent in my "2 week follow up" and basically got wait 2 more weeks your account may have illegally obtained items/alz and we need investagate it further..

So good luck.

ya... just got the same message... wonder if theyre talking about when i had to log onto my other account to kick the hacker off from it, and mailed all that chars gear to my account to save it while i changed the password/subpasses, then RECORDED THEM A VIDEO of the hacker in progress... and reported it.

you've got to be kidding me...

EzSeleneEz
06-30-2011, 03:44 PM
I'm going to laugh if they're blocking all of these players that have been playing since around beta. Nothing like continuing to kick something that's already dead...

6IX
06-30-2011, 04:05 PM
Which one would you rather have?

They restore your items and get blocked while they investigate it or No items restored and you get unblocked?

dkling
06-30-2011, 04:11 PM
I'm going to laugh if they're blocking all of these players that have been playing since around beta. Nothing like continuing to kick something that's already dead...

Yep, I basically had premium, plus, sometimes exp bead 30 days for the last what 3.5 years I suppose.. Might as well move on and as far as Cabal 2 goes might as well forget moving on to that. It'll be the same BS all over again.

Which one would you rather have?

They restore your items and get blocked while they investigate it or No items restored and you get unblocked?

I'd rather not be blocked since my account wasn't hacked in the first place..

6IX
06-30-2011, 04:18 PM
That's the definition of insanity. Doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

If you believe there wouldn't be any changes and CABAL 2 would be the same thing, why are you still playing this game? <--- honest question

On another note, what did they say about you getting blocked or banned?

dkling
06-30-2011, 04:24 PM
Here's my ticket response:

Greetings,

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Unfortunately, your account has been temporarily blocked for further investigation. We strongly recommend refraining from sending any duplicate ticket; such activity neither helps nor speeds up the process of the ticket that is already being investigated.

If your account remains blocked after two weeks, please submit a follow up ticket.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
[GM] Bear

EzSeleneEz
06-30-2011, 04:50 PM
same autoresponse everyone else is getting. next youll get:

We are truly sorry that this issue has occurred. Unfortunately, your account has been temporarily blocked for further investigation. Your account has been temporarily blocked due to; purchasing illegally acquired item, receiving illegally acquired items/alz or acquiring items/alz illegally. Please rest assured that we are investigating this issue thoroughly and carefully.
We strongly recommend refraining from sending any duplicate ticket; such activity neither helps nor speeds up the process of the ticket that is already being investigated.

dunno how they figure i stole stuff from my own alt account, but w/e. guess im done reporting hackers.