View Full Version : Hey seireitei

Berserk_Fury
07-02-2011, 07:41 AM
http://upload.cabal.co.kr/Upload/Gallery/20110702/5.1-8fyweseomk.jpg

yunoproenough?

zhuai
07-02-2011, 10:14 AM
I lol that they have +15 forci orbs and wearing siggys (probably 14 amp ver) XD

edit: you can make similar ss by logging off the rest of your members down to 2 XD

chainlock
07-02-2011, 10:55 AM
Why make it a wiz duo pic when there's a BL solo?

Berserk_Fury
07-02-2011, 11:00 AM
Why make it a wiz duo pic when there's a BL solo?

Because it's much harder for 2 wiz to 2 man ft2 than for 1 bl to solo.

chainlock
07-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Because it's much harder for 2 wiz to 2 man ft2 than for 1 bl to solo.

Disagreed, the wiz aoe makes a few of the bosses much easier to leach. The damage is also very simliar.

+ with 2 you can switch agro whenever you need.

stealth305
07-02-2011, 02:40 PM
hp leech < intuition
wiz bm2 < bl bm2 retarget

Not much needs to be said, its much harder for 2 wiz.

2 wizzys bm2< 1bl doin 2hit? LOL

Berserk_Fury
07-02-2011, 02:59 PM
2 wizzys bm2< 1bl doin 2hit? LOL

I'm pretty sure he meant 1 wiz vs 1 bl.

But on kr, the dps isn't the problem, it's survivability, which is the hardest for a wiz.

ladyzboy136
07-02-2011, 04:52 PM

But on kr, the dps isn't the problem, it's survivability, which is the hardest for a wiz.

+1

chainlock
07-02-2011, 06:24 PM

Why would you compare 1 vs 1 when the topic is about 2 vs 1?

There are 100% pots, wiz can tank just fine when they switch agro.

chainlock
07-02-2011, 06:34 PM
The point of this argument is not who can solo what. The point is that a blader can potentially solo ft2 much more comfortably than 2 wiz can duo it.

My point was that I disagree. I'm looking for reasons why 1 blader can do more easily what 2 wiz can.

2 wiz>dps, aoe, survivability.

chainlock
07-02-2011, 06:42 PM
2 wiz do not have greater survivability are you dumb? If they did their combined dps would make that duo significantly faster than the blader solo. But guess what? Their dps isn't better than that of the blader because they can't survive as well to attack constantly. Use common sense intuition is 90secs, he dies, he odds and he also gets back all his other shorts. What's the wiz do, die after every evasion pot so he can use it again, lol? That is why a wiz duo is an accomplishment.

The wiz can range from opposite sides and switch agro anytime they need to. +100% hp pots can keep them alive easily.

My blader must be broken
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/intuition.png

Berserk_Fury
07-02-2011, 06:46 PM
The wiz can range from opposite sides and switch agro anytime they need to. +100% hp pots can keep them alive easily.

My blader must be broken
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h210/tjxs/intuition.png

Have you ever been to ft2?

stealth305
07-02-2011, 06:48 PM
YOU CAN MAKE THE BOSSES MOVE! you keep switch aggros so the boss doesnt att he just moves around in both directions. You have the wizzy bm2 with good leech to add on to that and with normal/100% pots from the cash shop they could dop ft2 much ezer then justt 1 BL. God and some ppl say ur the best..not the best in brains i see >.>

stealth305
07-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Have you ever been to ft2?

yeah, he goes A LOT to ft2 actually >.> kinda jelly lol

stealth305
07-02-2011, 06:55 PM
No I guess my lack of brains is somehow confusing a quicker solo as being better than a slower duo. You fail to even see that my point isnt the blader does it faster. Its that 1blader can more easily solo than 2 wiz can duo.

so many diff factors to that.... gear,servers,how well they play. You cant judge it based on time, the BL could have soloed a million times b4 that SS and the wizzys could have been their 1st time duoing it. >.>

stealth305
07-02-2011, 07:06 PM
it does matter....lol saying the 1st time u did ft2 iz as good as the last time u did ft2? yeah ok >.>

stealth305
07-02-2011, 07:12 PM
going off subject trying to say im making excuses...lol obviously they didnt have an ez tmie but 2wizzys>1bl in ft2 period dps wize and survivable wize y use odds wen u have 100% pots? makes no sense mr. 95 seconds intu lol (done posting)

XFearMyBladeX
07-02-2011, 07:15 PM
o.o i wonder if spur could beat any of those wiz... lol

chainlock
07-02-2011, 07:18 PM
Yea I'm sure those wiz with +15s have much worse gear than that 1 blader. If the blader solo'd it that many times you're only helping my side of the argument. And what does # of times have to do with it if all your arguments are based off wiz having to use 100% hp pots while the blader doesn't? That means I'm right in saying the blader has an easier time derrrrrrp.

Nobody said the blader can't have 100% pots. The main arguement comes down to dps and 2 wiz>1bl.

Ludacris
07-02-2011, 07:21 PM
Nobody said the blader can't have 100% pots. The main arguement comes down to dps and 2 wiz>1bl.

leth tyrant will friggin sht on the wizzies while bl's intuition will most likely keep them alive and continue DPS while the wizzies with good def can only tank bout what, 2-3 hits MAYBE b4 they have to go heal, all while this BL can happily sit there and continue to do work. thought about that b4 saying 2wiz>bl dps in ft2?

XFearMyBladeX
07-02-2011, 07:24 PM

the main thing is that for SOLO bl>wiz.when u see all the pros and cons of wiz and bl, bl>wiz

chainlock
07-02-2011, 07:25 PM
So you lost my argument so you're starting a new one? I said the blader has it easier, that's all. And obviously the blader has the capability of using 100%s but his class doesnt need to. He doesnt need to run to heal, he can just dps constantly.

Where did I lose? Wiz can tank it, BL can tank it. BL can vamp a tiny bit faster and might save a few pots, doesn't matter. 2 wiz dps>1 bl dps.

XFearMyBladeX
07-02-2011, 07:33 PM
weres the thread of the bl soloing ft2,i wanna see that hawt ss ^_^ lol

XFearMyBladeX
07-02-2011, 07:38 PM
^^ ty that is smexy

chainlock
07-02-2011, 07:40 PM
You lost where you started to talk about dps when I've been talking about ease of solo the entire time. And if they actually did have more dps, which I'm not going to further argue about, don't you think their time would have been better? The blader solo was 14 minutes faster. How can you even start an argument about dps now lol.....

The time goes back to experience of running the dungeon, any afks, dancing, methods.

Kakakakakakakakaka
07-02-2011, 07:42 PM
not easy to trade aggro between 2 wiz when lethal tyrant can 2-3 shot a wiz.... what r u going to do 1-2 lances and then run between 2 wizs thats too slow while a bl can just stand there in intu and do constant dps. In that situation the bl dps > 2 wiz dps ...... not saying bl constant dps>2 wiz constant dps

thats shown in the time it took to finish the dungeon

Berserk_Fury
07-02-2011, 07:58 PM
I've actually seen like 3 kr bladers solo ft2 before, too lazy to look up the screenshots though. But, this is the first time I see wiz duo.

mmmCake
07-02-2011, 10:44 PM
bl had been quite close to solo the whole dungeon if not finish before this last update. wi didnt have a chance solo let alone duo until now. even with 5k hp tyrant would still rape a wiz solo, no way to vamp fast enough even if you somehow got the max 500hp per hit possible from gear to hit the hard cap. bl has intuition + flee rate pot before having to die and rebuff not to mention they have add damage, amp and debuff against wizards with simply 25s amp buff for added dps.

as far as "switching aggro" between two wizards. you already are talking about a room blowing up 1shotting anyone in the wrong place every 30 seconds and now you think you have space to run around until tyrant decides to do what you want before 3 shotting you. not to mention when youre running you arent vamping constantly. dps the wizards might have the bl beat (slightly, its actually pretty close if the bl can consistently 1st hit retarget with stupid hax kr gear) the time the bl is doing consistent damage will be a lot higher. even duo you're not gonna have the second wizard tanking very well while the other is dead and odd/bming because there too busy running away

vid of any wi on this server tanking leth without an fa healing constantly and them not dying before bm runs out, with or without party buffs for that matter. possible maybe, not easy

XFearMyBladeX
07-02-2011, 11:38 PM
ft2 solo by a wiz is not gonna happen on this server.

Spur
07-03-2011, 08:27 AM
You lost where you started to talk about dps when I've been talking about ease of solo the entire time. And if they actually did have more dps, which I'm not going to further argue about, don't you think their time would have been better? The blader solo was 14 minutes faster. How can you even start an argument about dps now lol.....

u guys got crazy imaginations, 5 pages from 1 simple ss. how do any of u know if the 2 wizzies killed ispita also? guess wat u dont. dps wise theres nuthin to argue about, 2WI>1BL during bm2. as long as that holds true it dont matter if the BL keeps dying and poping intuition the wizzies can also keep dying and pop evasions. tank 2 hits pop an evasion tank 20 sec then let other wi tank 2 hits pop an evasion tank 20 sec. add it up the wizzies can tank it longer

Berserk_Fury
07-03-2011, 08:37 AM
u guys got crazy imaginations, 5 pages from 1 simple ss. how do any of u know if the 2 wizzies killed ispita also? guess wat u dont. dps wise theres nuthin to argue about, 2WI>1BL during bm2. as long as that holds true it dont matter if the BL keeps dying and poping intuition the wizzies can also keep dying and pop evasions. tank 2 hits pop an evasion tank 20 sec then let other wi tank 2 hits pop an evasion tank 20 sec. add it up the wizzies can tank it longer

Because switching agro, and not getting AoEd is as easy as 1, 2 , 3.

CriSai
07-03-2011, 09:17 AM
Hi

Spur
07-03-2011, 09:57 AM
The blader can pop evasion too derp. You might want to refer back to the blader solo which was 14minutes faster than the wiz duo before restarting this pointless argument.

if u read my post u can see i did refer to the timing. 2nd sentence ty

SemiAutoMatic
07-03-2011, 10:27 AM
I'm still waiting for a video of Maquinas Outpost completed by normal players. Although gratz to KR keeping NA in it's noob place.

Spur
07-03-2011, 11:10 AM
I ignored it because how do you know the blader didn't do ispita also?

exactly so u see the point timing is no longer a factor cause neither side can prove it

Razwordz
07-03-2011, 11:29 AM
I'm still waiting for a video of Maquinas Outpost completed by normal players. Although gratz to KR keeping NA in it's noob place.

Ummmm. It has been. Multiple times. You just gotta try to enter the dungeon and it will tell you who has beaten it. If you still cant figure it out, let me know and i'll post a SS for you. If you can't make it to the entrance due to dying every 10 seconds by the PI mobs, try using the new warp. If you cant figure that also, let me know, I'll lead you through PI.... I dont fail.

Rage
07-03-2011, 11:30 AM
Ummmm. It has been. Multiple times. You just gotta try to enter the dungeon and it will tell you who has beaten it. If you still cant figure it out, let me know and i'll post a SS for you. If you can't make it to the entrance due to dying every 10 seconds by the PI mobs, try using the new warp. If you cant figure that also, let me know, I'll lead you through PI.... I dont fail.

isn't the dung in pf?

Chippo
07-03-2011, 11:34 AM

I don't understand this. Maquinas Outpost is in Pontus Ferrum (PF) and it is much easier than before to reach Pluma/Dungeon Entrance. Pluma is now non-aggressive. So what does this "can't make it to the entrance due to dying every 10 seconds by the PI mobs" have to do with anything? By the way, Porta Inferno doesn't have a Nation Warp yet.

Razwordz
07-03-2011, 11:34 AM
isn't the dung in pf?

Yea... But since he cant seem to find it, I figured I would confuse the crap out of em.... But you tipped em off already.

Razwordz
07-03-2011, 11:36 AM
I don't understand this. Maquinas Outpost is in Pontus Ferrum (PF) and it is much easier than before to reach Pluma/Dungeon Entrance. Pluma is now non-aggressive. So what does this "can't make it to the entrance due to dying every 10 seconds by the PI mobs" have to do with anything? By the way, Porta Inferno doesn't have a Nation Warp yet.

Omg.... how do you not get this.... See Sarcasm, its all my post was about.

Did everyone get stupid this weekend cause its a holiday. Dam.

Homeless
07-03-2011, 11:37 AM
suuuuureeee............

AmosMoses
07-03-2011, 11:44 AM
Sarcasm is an easy excuse to cover up a mistake. Be a man and admit fault. At least you can keep your integrity that way.

Chippo
07-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Sarcasm is an easy excuse to cover up a mistake. Be a man and admit fault. At least you can keep your integrity that way.

You took the words right out of my mouth. :D

chainlock
07-03-2011, 11:59 AM
The blader can pop evasion too derp. You might want to refer back to the blader solo which was 14minutes faster than the wiz duo before restarting this pointless argument.

The time goes back to experience of running the dungeon, any afks, dancing, methods.

Because switching agro, and not getting AoEd is as easy as 1, 2 , 3.

It is.

SemiAutoMatic
07-03-2011, 12:15 PM

Lol, it's tough getting through pi mobs but the dungeon is in pf.
Also I don't have a good enough comp just yet to see who has completed it.
Oh and I want to see the dungeon run, not just who complete it and yes, I don't think I'm strong enough for Maquinas Outpost if you were wondering.

iSeeYou123
07-03-2011, 12:39 PM

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahaha