PDA

View Full Version : Hey Beserk_Fury

Razwordz
07-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Since you seem to believe that no on on NA server is strong enough.. here is to you and all your flames. It made me and Spur want to prove a point to you. Enjoy! ! !

http://i45.servimg.com/u/f45/14/95/80/79/cabalv12.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=48&u=14958079)

Awaiting a blader duo ! !

weareproenough

chainlock
07-03-2011, 08:13 PM
Awesome, lol.

juji550
07-03-2011, 08:22 PM
ohshiet

jone
07-03-2011, 08:23 PM
Why do you keep so many mercs on your hotkeys?

Kakakakakakakakaka
07-03-2011, 08:26 PM
How is your internet ego so fragile that you spent the time to do an ft2 then asked everyone else but you 2 to relog. Rofl.
And wtf is that bad bar? Is that supposed to be dps lololollooollolollllloololololol

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL so true

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 08:28 PM
i think this is the part were ppl say "vid or it didnt happen"... ^_^

Razwordz
07-03-2011, 08:31 PM
How is your internet ego so fragile that you spent the time to do an ft2 then asked everyone else but you 2 to relog. Rofl.
And wtf is that bad bar? Is that supposed to be dps lololollooollolollllloololololol

Lol..... think what ya want.... other than Romp, name any other Wiz on NA server that can do this. Don't worry I'll wait...... You can't. And that bar was thrown together for the basis of this pic. Spur is more secretive than me, so were not likely gonna give you all our secrets.

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 08:36 PM
what happened with the time remaining in the SS? maybe u guys did it with a bigger party and had plenty of time remaining cuz those KR wizzies hace +15 forcy(surely must be epic) and barely had 2 minutes remaining, then ppl relogged, spammed a few pots/skills so [xxxxxx has left the party.] can get pushed up, then after that picked up the alz and drop. not only that, u waited 39 seconds to take that screenshot(bottom right u have 21 seconds left to click ok). why wait so long? dont mind me, i dont know what im talking about. ;)

chainlock
07-03-2011, 08:37 PM
1: you didn't duo
2: no actual 2 wiz can duo it
3: anyone who does duo it is a pos who dumped a cash check into 100% hp potions
4: you're making me lol
5: don't act like you're good because you spend more usd on gear than other wiz do

Somebody jealous.

I see all #s except 3 and 5 going away if/when you do it again.

ihazshield
07-03-2011, 08:39 PM
i think this is the part were ppl say "vid or it didnt happen"... ^_^

+1

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 08:41 PM
Leave it to Seireitei to lose a common sense fight to a beaner. (lolololol!!!!)

hey, thats insulting. ):

zhuai
07-03-2011, 08:42 PM
Vids please :) Just the final boss part is enough :)

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Vids please :) Just the final boss part is enough :)

o.o zhuai u spanked a gm to death ohmaigawd u is smexy o.o

ForumFiery
07-03-2011, 08:57 PM
raz, that's pro honor status you got there :D

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 09:00 PM
gj fiery! now this thread is going to turn into a flame u pos FA with no skill thread aimed at you. D;

ForumFiery
07-03-2011, 09:06 PM
I find it funny cuz I never claimed to be skilled. I only claimed to be best geared and no one can say a shizz about that

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 09:17 PM
^ good to know. So what u gonna do with that Forcy GS ;O

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 09:18 PM
yes.

XFearMyBladeX
07-03-2011, 09:20 PM

o.o hes gonna break it to get rate scroll =p

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 09:22 PM
dont u lie to me.

ForumFiery
07-03-2011, 09:26 PM

Ima extend to make it 80 dmg and wait till this game closes to laugh at seireitei s because they think they gonna get 14/80 forc GS

Ludacris
07-03-2011, 09:31 PM
@_@ well hope that GS goes to a Good WA char worthy of it cuz its gotta be equipped b4 it can be extended ;O

ForumFiery
07-03-2011, 09:34 PM
@_@ well hope that GS goes to a Good WA char worthy of it cuz its gotta be equipped b4 it can be extended ;O

it's going to a 161 noob with 1 rune, but it's my char :P

Drew
07-03-2011, 09:36 PM
why just now though?

FAKE RUNS
07-04-2011, 03:22 PM
Bump for a fake duo. Still no vid yet I see

SemiAutoMatic
07-04-2011, 03:52 PM
gj fiery! now this thread is going to turn into a flame u pos FA with no skill thread aimed at you. D;

LOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, cough. Firey you need to learn english again.

Damn you guys really duo this?! I'm not too sure but if you did then gratz!

David
07-04-2011, 04:31 PM
Never underestimate the dedication of market manipulators

burningraven said,that he wanted the gs soo much but he wasnt able to beat fierys offers hahahaha.all he and they said was,i am gonna wait until more forcy pc drops so i can get it for cheaper. so i guess the market manipulation isnt enough to beat fierys richness hahahaha

ForumFiery
07-04-2011, 04:37 PM
burningraven said,that he wanted the gs soo much but he wasnt able to beat fierys offers hahahaha.all he and they said was,i am gonna wait until more forcy pc drops so i can get it for cheaper. so i guess the market manipulation isnt enough to beat fierys richness hahahaha

u are right on that meng :D

David
07-04-2011, 04:45 PM
If they wanted one that bad then they'd just go mess around with admin tools in ft2 again,how many PC DB m.amp slotted orbs do you think exist on these servers?.......I've seen 2,and SEI has them

yep true but both arent thinking on extending it unless they buy alz and get it because dk isnt paying for it since he is broke.so yea gratz on having a pc orb with amp on it when u cant even extend hahaha
i am sure when this game dies,how many people in sei will cut their veins because all will go down the drain and all they will be able to say is we were the best of the best when almost every1 in na hates them cuz of their retard ego.when cabal2 comes out they will all move to c2 and go all out,thats what they were saying in guild chat.i wonder how is dk gonna get strong if he cant buy alz on cabal2 and alot of members in sei will quit. hahaha

David
07-04-2011, 04:51 PM
oh btw raz and spur were is the vid of the ft2 duo and the timing of the dungeon?
and ppl r not expecting a ft2 bl dual they want a bl solo but theres not a single bl pro enough on sei to do that.

David
07-04-2011, 04:57 PM
The best part was how they did it w/o a merc or amp pots......100% legit

idk but they r taking too long for the vid lol, and still wut sup with the hiding timing.i am sure those kr wiz could easily 2 shout both of them in pvp.

Zeon
07-05-2011, 01:58 AM
Great work guys! Yes i DO believe they duo it? why? well lemme ask u, WHY NOT? lol still, good for them, or no if they consider this an accomplishment on their lives? aw what da heck, i'm out, gratz on duoing it. Don't let a troll bring u down!

Edit:
On a side note -- When cabal closes down there'll be a massive suicide streak all over North America. No... the forensics won't find they link between these ppl until they turn their computers on.

zhuai
07-05-2011, 06:48 AM
Vid please :) Teach us fellow wizzie how you survive in there ^^

MrBlacker
07-05-2011, 07:30 AM
we need a video killing to tyrant cuz this can be false.

Kakakakakakakakaka
07-05-2011, 11:32 AM
It's obviously not real. IF it was then they would be bragging about it some more with their big egos. This kind of fake sh.it is expected from Raz( the Fiery version of Wiz, all gear no skill) but I didn't think spur would do it. Spur didn't even comment on it yet looool.

Homeless
07-05-2011, 01:11 PM
It's obviously not real. IF it was then they would be bragging about it some more with their big egos. This kind of fake sh.it is expected from Raz( the Fiery version of Wiz, all gear no skill) but I didn't think spur would do it. Spur didn't even comment on it yet looool.

holy sht raz u gonna take that xD.

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 01:45 PM
They always disappear when no one believes their lies

Staying here and reading all your nonsense raging attempts to troll is a big waste of time. Keep on hating Mr. Negative, it shows what kind of a 32 year old man you are. No wonder why youre not yet married I highly doubt you will ever be. Your mind works like a broken record.

David
07-05-2011, 04:23 PM
Staying here and reading all your nonsense raging attempts to troll is a big waste of time. Keep on hating Mr. Negative, it shows what kind of a 32 year old man you are. No wonder why youre not yet married I highly doubt you will ever be. Your mind works like a broken record.

staying here being a fail fa that all you do is attack and heal is fail.were is the video and the real ss of the run they did? they answer fast when they have their stuffs right but it has been 2 days and still they havent show any vid or the real ss of the dungeon lol.

Slowpoke
07-05-2011, 04:38 PM
staying here being a fail fa that all you do is attack and heal is fail.were is the video and the real ss of the run they did? they answer fast when they have their stuffs right but it has been 2 days and still they havent show any vid or the real ss of the dungeon lol.

that's pretty much all you can do in this game is attack or heal(healpot) :>

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 04:41 PM

You must be one of those guys who gets so annoyed with me in pk ch xD, okay let me guess. Youre azn from the way your grammar sounds. And youre from a viet guild?!!!! :D amiright?

No I dont really know what or if theres a full video of the whole entire run. >.< and its not attack and heal its more like combo mode> attack skill (out of range)> dash > attack skill (hit)> dash > attack skill (out of range) > fade > attack skill (hit) while youre running away struggling to survive with 25% hp

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 04:48 PM
you forgot something, yellow tooth

that would be overkill. >.< then it should be combo mode> attack skill (out of range) > dash > attack skill (hits)> dash > attack skill shooting star > azn down

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 04:59 PM
more like Attack > get crit on > Fade > Heal > Attack > get crit on > Fade > Heal > Attack > get crit on > Fade > Heal > give han his gear back cuz he logged on > come on forums > get laughed at > drink your problems away

Hey, I comboed and broke your aod so shhhhh

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 05:05 PM
lol,like it's hard for a 180 FA with a 16 dmg/7 m.amp +15 forcy orb in AOS and full party buffs to break a 16x AOD,you're pathetic for taking the dumbest crap as the hugest accomplishment

lol he got mad >< yeah its epic huh? 16 dmg/7 m.amp +15 orb. Oh I love the sound of that. SURE! I hope they believe xD

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 05:16 PM
lol! +15 16 dmg/7 m.amp ftw!!!

MasterChaosX
07-05-2011, 05:29 PM
k guys we all know they did not duo it

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 05:39 PM
wait....you're trying to say it doesn't exist?....rofl

I bet you're gonna try and say that jath's/bushido's 40 dmg/7 m.amp topaz crystal never existed either?......you can deny it all you want,it just makes you look more retarded

BTW,it would help your argument more if you never linked it to me months ago

lol, why are you changing the subject to jath's orb now? :)

You have to grow up, your actions are not appropriate for your age :) 32 year old man.

MamaMiaYoe
07-05-2011, 06:15 PM
see,just goes to show how retarded you are,I say crystal and you think orb.......and you didn't even try and deny it,you should lay off the alcohol drunky,try tomatoes

Last post. Im done, I already know your game. :)
First>Ive met people at your age who play mmo and they definitely dont act the way you do. I guess the reason why you act so immature is because you continue to grasp on your hatred towards your enemies even though you know its not worth fighting/stressing about.

Secondly> I dont believe youre trolling forum for fun anymore, youre actually mad with whatever happened with you and seireitei, whatever the drama is I didnt bother to fnd out but you know if you continue to do this, you'll be a negative person for the rest of your life and its just not right LOL.

My word of wisdom> Some things dont work the way we want to and sometimes we cant do anything about it and the best way is just to stay away from that negative and focus on the positive, especially in this game. its just a game.

Something to know> Im not a part of seireitei anymore, I also had disagreements that caused me to be removed from that guild, but its not the end of the world you know. again its just a game! o.o

Homeless
07-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Last post. Im done, I already know your game. :)
First>Ive met people at your age who play mmo and they definitely dont act the way you do. I guess the reason why you act so immature is because you continue to grasp on your hatred towards your enemies even though you know its not worth fighting/stressing about.

Secondly> I dont believe youre trolling forum for fun anymore, youre actually mad with whatever happened with you and seireitei, whatever the drama is I didnt bother to fnd out but you know if you continue to do this, you'll be a negative person for the rest of your life and its just not right LOL.

My word of wisdom> Some things dont work the way we want to and sometimes we cant do anything about it and the best way is just to stay away from that negative and focus on the positive, especially in this game. its just a game.

Something to know> Im not a part of seireitei anymore, I also had disagreements that caused me to be removed from that guild, but its not the end of the world you know. again its just a game! o.o

i wuv u ^.^

Ludacris
07-05-2011, 06:57 PM
well i was half right, did turn into a flame towards an fa, just not fiery. DAMIT D:<

BamOwnage
07-05-2011, 07:09 PM
well i was half right, did turn into a flame towards an fa, just not fiery. DAMIT D:<

fiery...........has....................no......... .............skills..............prove............ .......me

wrong

derp

Taipan
07-05-2011, 07:20 PM
lol i love how they talk about the 2x 16/7 forci orbs. One of those has been around since 08 (yes thats right, before ft2) so hate more. The other was found by an ingame player, not in seireitei, and acquired in a trade if i remember right.

Ludacris
07-05-2011, 07:31 PM
fiery...........has....................no......... .............skills..............prove............ .......me

wrong

derp

u cant kill fiery. prove me wrong. see it didnt work out how u planned did it?

AmosMoses
07-05-2011, 10:08 PM
try tomatoes

I laughed too hard.

BamOwnage
07-05-2011, 10:58 PM
u cant kill fiery. prove me wrong. see it didnt work out how u planned did it?

my skills on FA>his skills as FA prove me wrong. see it didn't wo....nvm i give up too lazy xD

TheBiggestNoobOnTheServer
07-06-2011, 12:16 AM
yea the pic looks fishy post a vid.

y are ppl always argueing on these forums get in game n fight lol.

XFearMyBladeX
07-06-2011, 02:28 AM

wrong

derp

fiery has no skill but when it comes to gear fiery>mia.unless she uses hans gear.. lol

Taipan
07-06-2011, 04:20 AM
I love how you're trying defend your guild by making sh*t up,mia already told me haniel got his orb from ft2,fail moar plox

EDIT: Oh wait,you said his 2x 16/7 orbs,item dupe much?

Lol i never said he had 2 x 16/7, i said there ARE 2x16/7 not that they are owned by the same person. LOL good for Mia, but i know as FACT that one was in existence before FT2 was even out. Get back in your box and troll somewhere else - heres a thought, ever think that mia might have lied to as where the item drops so its a secret?

Milk
07-06-2011, 05:13 AM
take off your top pls miavii

Spur
07-06-2011, 07:45 AM
rofl,if you keep repeating the lie then eventually you'll convince everyone?......including yourself?.....sorry,if these orbs existed before FT2 then I'd have heard about them at least once in the past 3 YEARS that I've played cabal,it's funny how it didn't surface until after the EST transfer

not to mention that they'd be extended by now with the last SEHH event

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/lol.png

still rofl,yeah,it's fiery's and only +11?.......and still unextended after he's had multiple sehh's?....smh,gg guys.....just quit

whose swirlyo? he actually knows quite a bit. and for the part i bolded its funny how the first 7/16 orb has a nickname called Windsouls Orb and he quit over 2years ago, that shows us how much u know

Spur
07-06-2011, 07:53 AM
sorry,if these orbs existed before FT2 then I'd have heard about them at least once in the past 3 YEARS that I've played cabal,it's funny how it didn't surface until after the EST transfer

windsoul who?.......conveniently quit 2 years ago?.....cool story bro,you forget that people like to gossip and brag,especially on forums about what drops from what,where and who has it,it's virtually impossible to keep a secret in this game,especially about an orb like that

"windsoul who?" lol ill just keep this up for everyone to see, anyone thats been in cabal long enough will just laugh

Ludacris
07-06-2011, 09:19 AM
my skills on FA>his skills as FA prove me wrong. see it didn't wo....nvm i give up too lazy xD

unless fiery's in a coma....he doesnt really need "skill" (OMG I HAS SKILL I PRESS MY KEYBOARD LIKE PRO) to 1 shot you

what he said, u can have all the skill in the world but if u cant even kill him what good is skill for?

BamOwnage
07-06-2011, 09:30 AM
what he said, u can have all the skill in the world but if u cant even kill him what good is skill for?

You maintain range, yo; my PoS FS, with 0 upgrades after Expert, managed to pull out ten kills :o, (T2 of course where I am literally two shot mat)

Ludacris
07-06-2011, 09:38 AM
You maintain range, yo; my PoS FS, with 0 upgrades after Expert, managed to pull out ten kills :o, (T2 of course where I am literally two shot mat)

again, what good is range if u cant even kill him?

buttcheeks
07-06-2011, 09:53 AM
so according to the timeline...."Windsoul" had one over 2 years ago (lol) that up and vanished like a fart in the wind,especially when the only epic amp/db wep at the time was rockstar's blade,and you bought one off of meleenathesage for the unbelievable price of 7b,(8 months ago),right about the same time haniel ( a known duper) +15'd his orb

sorry,still seems too convienient

EDIT: nevermind,I remember now...windsoul,from FiRe (it's still early and I haven't had my morning bowl of weedies yet)

from fire? i only remember him in ares

BamOwnage
07-06-2011, 10:07 AM
again, what good is range if u cant even kill him?

Bro, 5 kills meng 5 killlllllls

i r cool nao

XFearMyBladeX
07-06-2011, 10:15 AM
rofl,if you keep repeating the lie then eventually you'll convince everyone?......including yourself?.....sorry,if these orbs existed before FT2 then I'd have heard about them at least once in the past 3 YEARS that I've played cabal,it's funny how it didn't surface until after the EST transfer

not to mention that they'd be extended by now with the last SEHH event

http://i891.photobucket.com/albums/ac119/Setzer1979/lol.png

still rofl,yeah,it's fiery's and only +11?.......and still unextended after he's had multiple sehh's?....smh,gg guys.....just quit

idk why he havent extend yet,maybe waiting for the perfect orb? idk.. anyway in a 123 pvp fiery>mia .

Taipan
07-06-2011, 01:48 PM
so according to the timeline...."Windsoul" had one over 2 years ago (lol) that up and vanished like a fart in the wind,especially when the only epic amp/db wep at the time was rockstar's blade,and you bought one off of meleenathesage for the unbelievable price of 7b,(8 months ago),right about the same time haniel ( a known duper) +15'd his orb

sorry,still seems too convienient

EDIT: nevermind,I remember now...windsoul,from FiRe (it's still early and I haven't had my morning bowl of weedies yet)

Lol so turns out my info was right. Thanks spur for the back up, knew someone here would still be from back then and would remember.

So again you have it, that SS kinda says it all dont you think? Jaths no craft (slotted magic amp) extended 7/24 (yes really hard to get wen u can see a sword amp version around last week) not to mention jath go that maybe.......3-4months ago? And most of the other information is true, however Windsoul was the original owner of one of the forci orbs.

ladyzboy136
07-06-2011, 05:35 PM
The corner of screenshot doesn't say people left the party..

Lovextreme
07-28-2011, 11:44 PM
"windsoul who?" lol ill just keep this up for everyone to see, anyone thats been in cabal long enough will just laugh

LOL, i guess rastan has not been in Cabal long enough to know all the partd of cabal....

Darkgenesis
07-29-2011, 12:32 AM
we went to a FT yesterday no drop at all final chest. always a first time.

Shinji
07-29-2011, 09:33 AM
bronzemech best wi hands down