PDA

View Full Version : It's been about 2 years, now i'm back, but wait, where is my account?

ShotPutter
07-06-2011, 07:39 AM
Hello everyone, as it is said in tittle, last time i played cabal online was 2 years ago. I decided to play again, just because my friend "inspired" me with new skills in the game. Surprisingly, i found out that.. my account is completely gone? The only one e-mail adress i was using doesn't exist in cabal online admin's data. So i created new one, with same e-mail adress. Any ideas?

IRaid101
07-06-2011, 04:50 PM
the server moved host and so did the files , so if you didn't transfer ur account, it basically got deleted

[GM] Kato
07-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Hey ShotPutter,

Your account is most likely still on OGP and to transfer it over you'll need to let us know with the following details via our Help Desk. **Please don't post this information here**

OGP ID:
Email:
*** Please attach a screenshot of the email from OGP (must include your OGP ID and Email) ***
Character Name/s:
Character Level/s:
Battle Style of your character/s:
Server :

Please ensure you have sufficient slots on your account for the transfer.

Screenshot details:
Please go to www.ogplanet.com request a new password, OGP will then send you an email with a new password. This email should contain your OGP ID and your OGP email. Please take a screen shot of this email and send it in a help desk.

Regards,
[GM] Kato