PDA

View Full Version : ESTsoft randomly banning innocent accounts, THEY ON BANNING SPREE!

Sm00th
07-09-2011, 10:59 PM
So as many of you are aware of, ESTsoft has been on a banning spree, blocking 50% of the innocent cabal players for no good reasons. And the reason they are doing this is because they want to make money off you guys, first of all they added this bullshiit called "safeguard" for $10 USD each in item shop to steal your money, not only that, it is ruining the game, then they ban those who have spent many dollars on ecoins so they can get those people to create new accounts and buy more ecoins, these guys are smart and quick, you would have missed it with a blink of an eye.

P.S. oh yeah, don't bother sending in tickets, you will just get a bullshiit autobot reply, if you're blocked just quit the game, there are better games out there and better GM's than these dumbass ESTsoft GM's

XFearMyBladeX
07-09-2011, 11:07 PM
o.o some1 is mad "grab baseball bat" ^_^

XFearMyBladeX
07-09-2011, 11:12 PM
O.O i wonder,some1 on my buddy list asked me to run ic1 and i did BUT,inside he told me there was a way to get up to 4 quest stones and we only got 3.i hope i dont get blocked or something... x.x

SouthWind
07-10-2011, 01:34 AM
So as many of you are aware of, ESTsoft has been on a banning spree, blocking 50% of the innocent cabal players for no good reasons. And the reason they are doing this is because they want to make money off you guys, first of all they added this bullshiit called "safeguard" for $10 USD each in item shop to steal your money, not only that, it is ruining the game, then they ban those who have spent many dollars on ecoins so they can get those people to create new accounts and buy more ecoins, these guys are smart and quick, you would have missed it with a blink of an eye.

P.S. oh yeah, don't bother sending in tickets, you will just get a bullshiit autobot reply, if you're blocked just quit the game, there are better games out there and better GM's than these dumbass ESTsoft GM'swait.... you get a reply from optimus prime if u send a letter to the help desk???? cooool:cool:

XFearMyBladeX
07-10-2011, 01:39 AM
wait.... you get a reply from optimus prime if u send a letter to the help desk???? cooool:cool:

ohmaigawd time to spam help desk,maybe i get a autobot car too or a plane,or an helicopter,or a yat,or a rocket,or a tank,or something!!?!? ^_^

LikeABosss
07-10-2011, 01:40 AM
hahah

plzbuffme
07-10-2011, 06:59 AM
So as many of you are aware of, ESTsoft has been on a banning spree, blocking 50% of the innocent cabal players for no good reasons.
so how did u come up with this number i would like to know how u did ur calculations

did you talk to everyone thats currently playing cabal and then talk to everyone who got banned?