PDA

View Full Version : Questions

amazing
07-10-2011, 03:22 PM
Whenever i load cabal, it shuts off my magic jack, Is their a way to fix this?

Tenmetsu
07-10-2011, 08:55 PM
Actually it could be that magic jack has a minimum upload requirement to work. So its possible that playing cabal drops your available uploading below the minimum and stops the phone from working. Have you tried contacting your ISP and increasing your upload speed?

Daedgo
07-10-2011, 09:27 PM
O_O no idea dude

amazing
07-11-2011, 01:19 AM
i have a cellphone sthu and how dumb call who magic jack?

zhuai
07-11-2011, 07:07 AM
Easy on the flaming guys, it is useful if you travel a lot and not want to change numbers or pay excessive long distance calls :) Some of us actually have things to do too you know XD

Valdoroth
07-11-2011, 07:24 AM
Easy on the flaming guys, it is useful if you travel a lot and not want to change numbers or pay excessive long distance calls :) Some of us actually have things to do too you know XD
And for ppl like me who are deployed ^_^

amazing
07-11-2011, 09:42 AM
why would you pay for an identical service that does less than what your cellphone does?

How dumb indeed......

And of course the stupid i quote everything and reply back for no reason person has to come to my topic. Maybe because magic jack is 9 dollars a year and gives me long distance while my cellphone doesnt? Keep your questions to yourself child dont come to a topic asking questions when you yourself know nothing.