PDA

View Full Version : Selling/Trading accounts?

RudBoy
07-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Can you get in trouble for trading or selling your Cabal Account ? I see people posting them on the forums and in game chat all of the time.

I loved Cabal from 1-105 till I had to wait a week for a Quests to get fix and now I have no quests to lv up which leaves me to grind out 5lvs in dungeons which I dont want to do. Anyone willing to buy or more preferably trade accounts? I have a lv105FB lv78FS lv60WA lv21FA 100+alz and w.e is in my bank.(Lots of cores,Lamps and some crafting materials) for a lv120+FB if possible.

gingersnappz
07-10-2011, 07:06 PM
You can transfer characters via cash shop transfer, but I think it's illegal to trade accounts as in exchanging passwords/id.

SilentM
07-10-2011, 07:43 PM
It's pretty much a grind fest after like level 100. I suggest you continue playing the characters you already have because story quests and normal quests stop at a certain level. The only quests you're left with are daily quests and rank ups.

Tenmetsu
07-10-2011, 08:48 PM
Well on top of that if they hadn't I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up the game so that each quest is a new level you'd be used to grinding a bit more, and it wouldn't be so hard. Use to grind from like 75-94 in RS lol. then go skill like mad for the next 2 weeks lol

SilentM
07-10-2011, 09:28 PM
Well on top of that if they hadn't I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up the game so that each quest is a new level you'd be used to grinding a bit more, and it wouldn't be so hard. Use to grind from like 75-94 in RS lol. then go skill like mad for the next 2 weeks lol

It makes leveling an alt easier (low level characters are entirely too boring for me), but if it breeds a new pool of lazy noobs then LOL are they in for a big surprise.

Ludacris
07-10-2011, 09:32 PM
Buy my blader.