PDA

View Full Version : Forcium Amp

ZetsubouSensei
04-30-2010, 02:35 AM
Put Forcium 100 hp 7 Amp in NPC for the next event, 8 mil for uchh and put uchh in cash shop for 25 CC. You guys would make hella money.

/end sarcasm

This event is nice and all and ofc I'm gunna go for boots but it's ruining any "hard earned" gears and gearing up people based off pure luck. There's already way too much luck involved in this game, why add more? We can all agree that those boots are OP.

P.S. No I did not fail any +8 or +9 things ... in fact I havn't even tried yet >.>

xStar
04-30-2010, 04:18 AM
Put Forcium 100 hp 7 Amp in NPC for the next event, 8 mil for uchh and put uchh in cash shop for 25 CC. You guys would make hella money.amen.

Spur
04-30-2010, 07:40 AM
well helm and suit came out b4 wat makes u think gloves and boots werent... it was just a matter of time

ZetsubouSensei
04-30-2010, 07:57 AM
lol?

... unlike gloves and boots, suits and helms dont require as much effort or money to obtain(suits drop from derk and u dont need to slot helms with lvl 2 enchant)

so wat makes u think that these gloves and boots are = to suits and helms at any level? cause clearly there not >.>

I had nothing against helms and suits

Spur
04-30-2010, 08:11 AM
ure only arguing at a titanium/osm crafters point of view... learn to think outside such a small area. think about mystic,forcium,drops are they not equal between pieces?

CNJRP
04-30-2010, 08:33 AM
In Korea they had sigmetal weapons event too.

Yngwie21
04-30-2010, 08:48 AM
1slot with PC amp crafted. that would make for a hullova weapons set. 7/24's mm mmmm mmmm!

ZetsubouSensei
04-30-2010, 09:41 AM
ure only arguing at a titanium/osm crafters point of view... learn to think outside such a small area. think about mystic,forcium,drops are they not equal between pieces?

those pieces are actually DROPS and CRAFTS which are part of the game, not some event where u buy from npc and yea alz is part of the game but the luck involved is ridiculous. And small area? i'm looking at the wayyy big picture the whole servers getting poor, people rage quitting, people selling stuff at odd prices and hella weirdness is happening.

this event has gotten alot more people to be active and such so id say make a similar event but not with gears that are truely end game. (somewhere inbetween decent and end game) also reward people for their hard work >.>

GuardianPat
04-30-2010, 12:39 PM
ZetsubouSensei: *starts sarcasm and end it*
xStar: amen.

Later....

GM1: oh dang, he jinxed it. Guysss! I guess we have to cancel our Forcium event
GM2: awww man he knew it

Sheep
04-30-2010, 01:05 PM
Put Forcium 100 hp 7 Amp in NPC for the next event, 8 mil for uchh and put uchh in cash shop for 25 CC. You guys would make hella money.

/end sarcasm

This event is nice and all and ofc I'm gunna go for boots but it's ruining any "hard earned" gears and gearing up people based off pure luck. There's already way too much luck involved in this game, why add more? We can all agree that those boots are OP.

P.S. No I did not fail any +8 or +9 things ... in fact I havn't even tried yet >.>

exactly. It isnt fair that someone can get an epic item for like 50m if they are lucky when it takes us a crap load of money that we worked hard to get..

CNJRP
04-30-2010, 01:11 PM
exactly. It isnt fair that someone can get an epic item for like 50m if they are lucky when it takes us a crap load of money that we worked hard to get..

Welcome to Cabal.

Spur
04-30-2010, 01:12 PM

lol this game has no fairness. someone can go RS for 50k get an RW3 while we have to pay in the Bils for it wats the diff here?

ZetsubouSensei
04-30-2010, 01:47 PM
lol this game has no fairness. someone can go RS for 50k get an RW3 while we have to pay in the Bils for it wats the diff here?

The difference is one simply just adds to the economy while the other rapes it and throws it out (same reply for incision too)

Again no one get me wrong I AM gunna try for this event cause ofc I want those boots, but still it's adding some crazy gears into market.

toca4eva1
04-30-2010, 02:14 PM
lol?

... unlike gloves and boots, suits and helms dont require as much effort or money to obtain(suits drop from derk and u dont need to slot helms with lvl 2 enchant)

so wat makes u think that these gloves and boots are = to suits and helms at any level? cause clearly there not >.>

I had nothing against helms and suits

Its called 40/7 sig metal helms ^^v =)

ZetsubouSensei
04-30-2010, 03:28 PM
eh not many if any on venus got that >.>