PDA

View Full Version : I would like to get back into cabal!

Gareos
07-13-2011, 04:31 AM
It's been quite a while since i last played this game.
According to the Cabal cash logs , i've played it since 2007 upto 2009 and quit , but i've always loved the art and playstyle and with the news they were making a cabal2 i tought i'd give the game another go!
I had a level ~118 force archer or something with some nice gear and a few hundred million, however i just tried logging in and it tells me this :

This account has been blocked. You cannot log in with this account.

After this , i started looking trough my mailbox to see if i have any old ban reports or e-mails from cabal , i found none , and i also haven't find a way to see what i got blocked for on the main account page, so im baffled/confused and would really like some information on what i could/should do.

I am quite sure i've never done anything illegal in the game , and i was always a platinum subscriber (i think it was 3000 cabal cash a month at that time?) and also loved to once in a while buy a new pet :D

Could anyone please forward me to where i need to go?
Or what i could do to get access to my account again?

Regards,
Jamie

Candy Kiss
07-13-2011, 05:32 AM
Jamie, my cousins' accs got blocked as well and im 100% sure we dont do anything wrong to be blocked. I hope they will unblock us all soon. You can log on their website to send in a ticket to Help Desk and hope for the best.

Gareos
07-13-2011, 08:03 AM
Alright, i've made a ticket now and i hope i will get a reply soonish.
I was kind of shocked to see i got blocked(banned) as i had no clue way....
Im assuming that my account in some way got compromised (i wasn't a password wizzkid back in those days :P) and something illegal happened on my account , as i can't think of any other valid reasons to see my account blocked.

Gareos
07-13-2011, 09:47 AM
Hello,

The Account Support department does not deal with blocked account problems. Please contact the Blocked Account Appeals department since this is the department that deals with such issues.
Please note that if you were banned for any illegal activity it will not be unblocked.

Best regards,
[GM]Akari

awesomesauce...

Gareos
07-19-2011, 11:41 PM
still no response...
what gotry is this , well i know what company my money ISNT going to this year....

sn0wXz
07-20-2011, 11:21 AM
Lol, It usually takes some time before they respond back about blocked accounts. I'd make sure you get the right dept. on the drop down menu i guess. I always thought if you sent it to the wrong one they would just redirect it to the right place but anyhow, http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/7886/blockuh.png

Account issue, n just check into it every few days afterwards lol..there is a few people dealing with blocked issues so your timing from coming back as an old player might be a little bad, gl.