PDA

View Full Version : Another "Failed to connect to the server" Issue

machx
07-14-2011, 04:43 PM
Hi, I'm sorry about publishing this problem knowing that many people have this Problem but I need to know something.

Why after every weekly/weekend maintainance this problem is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing me?, it takes too much time to get inside on the servers, and I had Uninstalled and Reinstalled the Game like 5 times, i'm not old on this game, i have like a month and a half of playing Cabal.

Every time this happens i Reinstall the game, My AntiVirus is not guiving problems to Cabal and NProtect and the firewall have Cabal as an exception. what do you think it might be this problem?

Sina
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
this is a common issue, seems happening on old pc configurations.. i have no clue..

machx
07-14-2011, 07:04 PM
this is a common issue, seems happening on old pc configurations.. i have no clue..

Well, I really don't know, I reported the problem to the suport team some weeks ago and they told me this:

Hello, this is the CABAL Support Team.

If you get message as 'Failed to connect to server' continuously, I suggest you visit the main site to check on any maintenance underway.

This message can also be due to a busy server or traffic related issues from your ISP.

1) Check your antivirus software is not blocking CABAL) Check your firewall is not blocking CABAL.
2) If you're trying to play in a public place such as a dorm, library, school, work or internet cafe, please contact the administrator.
3) Uninstall CABAL (Add and remove option) and reinstall any updated/new client.

We also suggest you visit CABAL Global Network Website (http://www.cabalonline.net) to find a suitable CABAL service for your current area.

If you have any further questions, please report us again.
Thank you.

Well, this information is helpful, but why this always happens after a mainteinance? still, i have reinstalled the game but theres no solution, i know that in some time the game will work again but having this issue every mainteinance is annoying.