PDA

View Full Version : I'm calling out the guild "Sacraments"

KikuNumber7
07-17-2011, 04:56 AM
Hello :) I'd just like to say that the Guild Sacraments has a scammer in their guild! I'm aware that it is my fault for getting scammed and yada yada yada, so plz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and dont' try to correct me :). Seeing how I can't get a hold of anyone from that guild. I'm just gonna say nicely on here: IF they do not comply to my demands. I will see to it that guild does not exist anymore! I'm in 3 different guilds! (all of which are decently powerful) IT will NOT be hard to kos that guild of less than 30 people. This is just a friendly reminder.

Btw the scammer's name is "WARRIERSHIELD"

Have a splendid day :)

Sincerely,

This enrage I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ :)

M3lly
07-17-2011, 05:47 AM
lol

zhuai
07-17-2011, 06:12 AM
Thanks for the heads up.

KikuNumber7
07-17-2011, 06:46 AM
Here are the screenshots of the conversation. Keep in mind: This guy was supposed to be a "friend" of mine. He wasn't just a random guy.

ZetsubouSensei
07-17-2011, 06:58 AM
lol scamming 7% topaz hahahahhaha

-Itachi Uchiha-
07-17-2011, 07:14 AM
Seriously crying over a 27 dmg orb......what has this game come to?

-Itachi Uchiha-
07-17-2011, 07:30 AM
I wouldn't be, because compared to something that was worth billions (yeah I have lost an item that was worth that much) to an item that's worth only a couple hundred million (lol, your orb not even worth that much) is just chump change that can be made in a day.

Yeah, it's a little frustrating at first, but to actually get on the forums and "threaten" one guild with these so called 3 guilds you're in over a crappy orb isn't something that serious. Move on, learn from your mistakes, and don't be stupid enough to do it again.

juji550
07-17-2011, 08:32 AM
oh god a 27 dmg orb. LOOOOOL

ZetsubouSensei
07-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Hes in 3 powerful guild......

KikuNumber7
07-17-2011, 08:44 AM
*She tyvm >.< I also said "Decently". We're nothing compared to Tang and Apoc and other huge guilds. But we're a lot better than sacraments. IF you MUST know. AwakenHeros, Uncontrollable, and ComaWhite are the guilds I'm in >.< (Go ahead, and laugh idc >.<)

Homeless
07-17-2011, 08:50 AM
I wouldn't be, because compared to something that was worth billions (yeah I have lost an item that was worth that much) to an item that's worth only a couple hundred million (lol, your orb not even worth that much) is just chump change that can be made in a day.

Yeah, it's a little frustrating at first, but to actually get on the forums and "threaten" one guild with these so called 3 guilds you're in over a crappy orb isn't something that serious. Move on, learn from your mistakes, and don't be stupid enough to do it again.

Lol wat item could that of been :o the forci gloves Matt u traded matri kekeke if it is u weren't scammed u were just dumb and still are :P love you ^.^

lolumad:D
07-17-2011, 08:51 AM
lmaoo the way u got scammed is hilarious...and if ssomeone trying 2 hard 2 ask for your item then you know something is up u just got derped

ZetsubouSensei
07-17-2011, 09:52 AM
I am going ahead and laugh at u....for mentioning apoc as a strong guild ha

IcyWave
07-17-2011, 09:58 AM
EHHHH raging over a 27dmg topaz?? LOOOL that's like an everyday drop for me.

ForumHavoc
07-17-2011, 10:03 AM
Hello :) I'd just like to say that the Guild Sacraments has a scammer in their guild! I'm aware that it is my fault for getting scammed and yada yada yada, so plz I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and dont' try to correct me :). Seeing how I can't get a hold of anyone from that guild. I'm just gonna say nicely on here: IF they do not comply to my demands. I will see to it that guild does not exist anymore! I'm in 3 different guilds! (all of which are decently powerful) IT will NOT be hard to kos that guild of less than 30 people. This is just a friendly reminder.

Btw the scammer's name is "WARRIERSHIELD"

Have a splendid day :)

Sincerely,

This enrage I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ :)

12 and delusional no wonder you got yourself scammed.

Milk
07-17-2011, 10:47 AM
i am going ahead and laugh at u....for mentioning apoc as a strong guild ha

what were you going to send me

lolumad:D
07-17-2011, 11:37 AM
what were you going to send me

diccinabox

Hellman
07-21-2011, 07:57 AM
nice images but i think WARRIERSHIELD is you let me explain you hacked warriershield you told him that you will make all his stuff +15 he was so happy and trust you but you hacked him and now he is so sad and crying is it so painfull that you scam on some one is 11 years old and also put your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing lie images in formurs

ZetsubouSensei
07-21-2011, 08:07 AM
Lol^ +1

MasterRoshi69
07-21-2011, 08:15 AM
nice images but i think WARRIERSHIELD is you let me explain you hacked warriershield you told him that you will make all his stuff +15 he was so happy and trust you but you hacked him and now he is so sad and crying is it so painfull that you scam on some one is 11 years old and also put your I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing lie images in formurs

Nah, Kiku and SHIELD are most definitely two different ppl. Not to mention, he also scammed other ppl that same day. Not sure who, but there were Megaphone shouts about him scamming others as well. Either way. I promise you Kiku and SHIELD are two different people. I Know Kiku in real life. Not to mention Kiku doesn't have the mentality to ever hack someone. (If she falls for an easy scam like that, then how would she be able to ever hack someone? O.o)

ZetsubouSensei
07-21-2011, 08:57 AM
Nah, Kiku and SHIELD are most definitely not two different ppl. Not to mention, she also scammed other ppl that same day. Not sure who, but there were Megaphone shouts about her scamming others as well. Either way. I promise you Kiku and SHIELD are not two different people. I Know Kiku and SHIELD in real life. Not to mention SHIELD doesn't have the mentality to ever hack someone. (If she falls for an easy scam like that, then how would she Not be able to make up a scheme like this? O.o)
^ said

MasterRoshi69
07-21-2011, 09:11 AM
^ said

*Sigh. The sheer stupidity of you and others just simply amazes me at times.