View Full Version : Vouchers lvl

Sina
07-25-2011, 03:23 AM
Mouahaha, noobs ain't spam vouchers anymore xD

*Requires lvl 150+

http://i55.tinypic.com/suycde.png

Valdoroth
07-25-2011, 07:43 AM
o.o it was lvl 100 for a good while too. Nice nice. Good on them to bump it up :)

IcyWave
07-25-2011, 08:56 AM
First it was lvl 60~100 now 150? what is this.

Taylish
07-25-2011, 12:15 PM
so, give the people who can already run dungeons like FT and IC more ways to make money, while low levels have absolutely no way to make decent cash besides quests and hardness capsules... yes very good of them to bump it up...

ForumHavoc
07-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Nothing wrong with that.

Berserk_Fury
07-25-2011, 02:23 PM
so, give the people who can already run dungeons like FT and IC more ways to make money, while low levels have absolutely no way to make decent cash besides quests and hardness capsules... yes very good of them to bump it up...

That's because you're supposed to level and work on getting gear rather than dropping 1k usd and being all set...

MasterChaosX
07-25-2011, 03:05 PM
k that explains why prices on mercury jumped from 110 to 130 in couple of hours

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:22 PM
That's because you're supposed to level and work on getting gear rather than dropping 1k usd and being all set...

oh yeah pro grinding not being able to afford decent gear ^_^ I'ma last forever in MF with single slot will osmium +3 yeeaah!

Drew
07-25-2011, 03:25 PM
Just buy a lv150 char...oh wait, u can't buy vouchers to buy chars with, lol

LaRazz
07-25-2011, 03:28 PM

Everyone starts at lv1.......

LaRazz
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
oh yeah pro grinding not being able to afford decent gear ^_^ I'ma last forever in MF with single slot will osmium +3 yeeaah!

Ok then farm LID or RS.... Easy money... Hell, I'll still farm RS bufflos for crafting mats...they sell...Just dont be lazy and go farm...

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:30 PM
Everyone starts at lv1.......

No everyone started at level 1, now everyone who has outleveled everyone else for whatever reason now have an advantage, use your brain please ^_^

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok then farm LID or RS.... Easy money... Hell, I'll still farm RS bufflos for crafting mats...they sell...Just dont be lazy and go farm...

Also, I do farm LID and RS, the drops are very bad lol, the blue chests, 90% of the time, drop alz.. the bosses, you'd be lucky to get something that sells for more than it npcs, and mats.. really.. that's real good money, yeah, you'll most likely end up spending more on LID and RS than you'll make from it unless you're really lucky, a friend of mine did an IC1 run and made 5x what he spent on the entry by the third boss.. with LID prices now, and the endless crappy "epic gear" and UCM you'd be lucky to make back what you spent on the entry.

LaRazz
07-25-2011, 03:35 PM
No everyone started at level 1, now everyone who has outleveled everyone else for whatever reason now have an advantage, use your brain please ^_^

OK sooo LaRazz, got him to level 180....o yea he started at level 1.... Hell new players have it easy as hell to level, you have W.lid/rs/eod.... Drops crafted drops even PC and easy to farm...You can get a character from lv1 - 100 in a week..... again, new players are lazy..... Then once you hit level 100 go back and do all your story mode quests there ya go an easy 150m... You can get semi decent gear for that enough to get you in a party and run other dungons...

as for LID, haha you can make your alz back easy from them now with the prices of UCM just dont undercut everyone to sell them fast....

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:40 PM
OK sooo LaRazz, got him to level 180....o yea he started at level 1.... Hell new players have it easy as hell to level, you have W.lid/rs/eod.... Drops crafted drops even PC and easy to farm...You can get a character from lv1 - 100 in a week..... again, new players are lazy..... Then once you hit level 100 go back and do all your story mode quests there ya go an easy 150m... You can get semi decent gear for that enough to get you in a party and run other dungons...

as for LID, haha you can make your alz back easy from them now with the prices of UCM just dont undercut everyone to sell them fast....

it takes me a day to get level 100 lol It's not about leveling, it's about being able to afford what you need for things such as war/pve.

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:43 PM

also i've had lid runs where most bosses dropped FCM lol

Taylish
07-25-2011, 03:44 PM
look what I just got from LID titanium blade +3!! no slot amazing!

Milk
07-25-2011, 04:09 PM
most players went through what you are going through. it is just a matter of time and patience. larazz is also correct, level up join a dungeon running guild and you'll get money.

Taylish
07-25-2011, 04:22 PM
most players went through what you are going through. it is just a matter of time and patience. larazz is also correct, level up join a dungeon running guild and you'll get money.

it's hard to understand when any and every toon you make can be geared with +6 and higher gear whenever you please.. when you have to feel how it is to truely be a noob, where prices are over the top, and you barely make enough from quests to get skills.. let alone skills AND gear.. I'm lucky to have maxed out my 109 BL's skills and skill level before I got into the pve apsect of game. I'd be in trouble if I wouldn't have.

bardiel7777
07-25-2011, 06:03 PM
I'm lucky to have maxed out my 109 BL's skills and skill level before I got into the pve apsect of game. I'd be in trouble if I wouldn't have.

Sounds like you need to go join a good guild, as Milk suggested. You should also have focused on gaining better gear first and Pve before you focus on the Pvp aspect. If you don't make enough money from quests, then that's what dungeons are for...

Once you're lv 110+, go run Catacomb Frost or something for UCHH. Profit right there.

Taylish
07-25-2011, 06:17 PM
Sounds like you need to go join a good guild, as Milk suggested. You should also have focused on gaining better gear first and Pve before you focus on the Pvp aspect. If you don't make enough money from quests, then that's what dungeons are for...

Once you're lv 110+, go run Catacomb Frost or something for UCHH. Profit right there.

see my Post in Blader section titled "IC1" I have no problem with m gear, I'm just not one of those people who try to pat people on the back and tell them that they'll make it if they level, my friend is level 140 and can't even afford a decent gear set to do IC1 with.

blockie
07-25-2011, 07:20 PM
see my Post in Blader section titled "IC1" I have no problem with m gear, I'm just not one of those people who try to pat people on the back and tell them that they'll make it if they level, my friend is level 140 and can't even afford a decent gear set to do IC1 with.

Your friend should get 160 and run ic1 again. My gear is stit and osm still and I can solo Ic1 with like 5 fury pots XDD (FA here) Also my stats are way below avg for a FA so he should be ok at 160 or so since BL have more defense/rate.

Berserk_Fury
07-25-2011, 08:02 PM

Back when I leveled up, crafted drops pretty much didn't exist, droprates were hilarious, mobs in LS+ actually hit hard, and it took much longer to level up. Oh, and vouchers didn't exist back then. So go cry me a river.

StefNknee
07-25-2011, 08:38 PM
Back when I leveled up, crafted drops pretty much didn't exist, droprates were hilarious, mobs in LS+ actually hit hard, and it took much longer to level up. Oh, and vouchers didn't exist back then. So go cry me a river.

+1

Lann
07-25-2011, 09:28 PM
lol complaining about gear at that lvl when i was lvl 135 i was still wearing mystic 1slotted +4 before and slowly upgraded took me 2 years before i got strong

Taylish
07-26-2011, 04:19 AM
+1

character bound Perfect craft drops pro stuff :)

Taylish
07-26-2011, 04:19 AM
lol complaining about gear at that lvl when i was lvl 135 i was still wearing mystic 1slotted +4 before and slowly upgraded took me 2 years before i got strong

2 years... you can read that and see the problem with that already...

Valdoroth
07-26-2011, 04:31 AM
I can survive MF with full tit luck gears on. its easy to make alz in game if you actually focus on something rather than stand around trying to sell stuff in BI all the time. And I like that ppl have to work harder on their characters to be able to purchase vouchers, which honestly as handy as they are, are very annoying. Ruined the economy way back then.
new players have no room to complain about anything. Hacking used to actually be a legit problem, and not players that had epic gears that look like they are hacking. Skilling used to be separate and we didn't have dummies (only lvl 90+ premium could use them). We didn't have weak dungeons that dropped epic items. Crafted drops were very rare. NW used to give core capsules that gave you a random uch/uchh/fch/fchh when opened. The economy used to be good and not ruined by cash shop items like it is now. All mobs used to attack you and not ignore you until like 30-50 lvls higher than them.

Aside from that, getting alz in game is easy if you actually focus on something instead of trying to always sell everything in bi all the time. It may not be gained in huge chuncks at a time, but it's an easy steady income. Getting epic gears is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to take months and months to get even a single pc epic item, not a few days.

Taylish
07-26-2011, 05:40 AM
I can survive MF with full tit luck gears on. its easy to make alz in game if you actually focus on something rather than stand around trying to sell stuff in BI all the time. And I like that ppl have to work harder on their characters to be able to purchase vouchers, which honestly as handy as they are, are very annoying. Ruined the economy way back then.
new players have no room to complain about anything. Hacking used to actually be a legit problem, and not players that had epic gears that look like they are hacking. Skilling used to be separate and we didn't have dummies (only lvl 90+ premium could use them). We didn't have weak dungeons that dropped epic items. Crafted drops were very rare. NW used to give core capsules that gave you a random uch/uchh/fch/fchh when opened. The economy used to be good and not ruined by cash shop items like it is now. All mobs used to attack you and not ignore you until like 30-50 lvls higher than them.

Aside from that, getting alz in game is easy if you actually focus on something instead of trying to always sell everything in bi all the time. It may not be gained in huge chuncks at a time, but it's an easy steady income. Getting epic gears is not supposed to be easy. It's supposed to take months and months to get even a single pc epic item, not a few days.

with all your justifications of this new system, all est has really done is create more reason for hackers to steal accounts, or rich noobs to buy accounts. they've done nothing but open the door way for a worse economy, already prices of vouchers are up by 30M... if you think that the economy was bad before they raised voucher prices then you obviously haven't been paying attnetion.

LaRazz
07-26-2011, 06:49 AM
with all your justifications of this new system, all est has really done is create more reason for hackers to steal accounts, or rich noobs to buy accounts. they've done nothing but open the door way for a worse economy, already prices of vouchers are up by 30M... if you think that the economy was bad before they raised voucher prices then you obviously haven't been paying attention.

wait, make the games economy worse?

Cabal was good before they added in vouchers and server xfer.... What people do is this get a bunch of money together then xfer to merc and buy items there...then come back.... there goes a bunch of alz from venus into merc.... Personally I know that Ive done that, its one of the best ways to gear up. However, its not good for our games "economy".
We survived with out vouchers before and in the past....Hackers and still going to hack and people are still going to buy accounts...

Sina
07-26-2011, 03:13 PM
imma move to merc too sooner or later >.<

back to vouchers being lvl 150+ might be good thing somehow at least for the overall economy