PDA

View Full Version : Tournament

Valdoroth
07-27-2011, 03:09 AM
Ok, so I want to host a tournament, but so far I have almost no info for who wants to partake in it. You don't have to pay anything to be in it, but your guild could win from 75 to 650m (subject to increase too)
Yes, the event isn't for a couple months, but that is due to me being deployed still, But for a good event, it has to take time to be set up as well.
I have the link to the info in my sig.
Also guild wars earn you honor points.
There is a deadline to sign up, so don't wait too long.

Oh and yes, I'm giving away 2b alz for this event. It may be subject to increase depending if there are enough participants.

Hilal
07-27-2011, 03:32 AM
Nice Idea, but do u know someone who can manage GWs in Venus?

Valdoroth
07-27-2011, 04:01 AM
Nice Idea, but do u know someone who can manage GWs in Venus?
Well, atm I'm still in Venus, but I'm not about to dish out 4b o.o.
The first thing is finding another person willing to give out alz (2b is actually not a ton when divided up into 9 guilds with who knows how many members, but it's still nice free income for having fun)
And then hope they're willing to put the time to organize it all ahead of time so it will be a success.

Valdoroth
07-27-2011, 10:25 PM
bump. ppl don't free alz i guess. I suppose i'll just keep it all to myself and buy some forci amp suit or something.

Marth
07-27-2011, 10:26 PM
Just use the alz to buy forcium amp, thats two pieces for you.

Valdoroth
07-27-2011, 10:40 PM
They're 1.5b ea? Well, atm it looks like that's what imma do.

LILCHAOLAO
07-27-2011, 10:44 PM

, Roy.

Drew
07-28-2011, 06:44 AM
why did u have to wait til u transferred to merc before u suggested this? I woulda helped or joined. But then again, if u feel venus isn't worth it, i don't blame u.