PDA

View Full Version : Gms do your jobs right

xreafer
07-28-2011, 02:41 AM
I WAS PROMISED TO BE UNBANNED JULY 26TH 2011 (because of something i didnt do) AND I AM STILL BANNED??!?! You retards really need to do your jobs right and realize that there are scammers that sell their "account" to innocent people, other people who used those accounts then get banned???
\maybe you should modify you POS policY

Valdoroth
07-28-2011, 03:01 AM
how about making it where you can't sell your account again. Like it used to be. This only causes problems and ppl to waste their money to buy characters. I like the idea of being able to server x-fer, but not account x-fer.

Penguin
07-28-2011, 06:15 AM
gm's just are the worst bro, get over it.

xreafer
07-28-2011, 11:28 AM
how about making it where you can't sell your account again. Like it used to be. This only causes problems and ppl to waste their money to buy characters. I like the idea of being able to server x-fer, but not account x-fer.

+1

mentioned that in the ticket, and i still dont get why i am still blocked??? I have proof from GM lorken or w.e his name is (who replied to my previous ticket of this banning issue) saying "July 26th, 2011"

xreafer
07-28-2011, 11:30 AM
gm's just are the worst bro, get over it.

cant really get over the fact that it took me so long to get good gears (because i never am lucky in this game) then i lose it all in a day. ...

[GM] Kato
07-28-2011, 11:34 AM
Hello xreafer,

My apologies that you're still blocked. If you haven't already, please send us a ticket and we'll be more than happy to investigate this for you.

Regards,
[GM] Kato