PDA

View Full Version : BL or WA?

MrTubbins
07-30-2011, 09:22 PM
Which is there more of?
Which has more skilled players?
And, of course, Which one is better in the later lvls with equal gears?

Lann
07-30-2011, 09:35 PM
BL needs more skill, WA should be better with equal gears

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-30-2011, 10:19 PM
BL needs more skill, WA should be better with equal gears

Bladers are the best class in the game but it takes so much skill to raise a successful blader.
If you dont know what you are doing you can turn a good blader to a noob blader . . .
Bladers can be gods in pvp and pve . . . a WA is no match of a correctly geared up blader
i say out of everyone who chooses to become a blader only 10% of the population become actually good the rest become fail ( just saying ):/
just ask any good blader . . . it was not easy being a blader " a good one atleast"
ps: if u ever become blader please dont become one of them "heavy bladers" wearing armor suit . . that's a fail from the start lmao

BamOwnage
07-30-2011, 10:27 PM
a WA is no match of a correctly geared up blader

DarrkD

bumba

BurningRaven

DavidKanz

fsflashy
07-30-2011, 10:33 PM
just play wa. anything blader does, wa can do better and more.

Lann
07-30-2011, 10:35 PM
WA's base dmg,crit dmg,def,hp are higher than BL

BL are made more pve then pvp

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-30-2011, 10:37 PM
OMG a BL and beat a WA anyday . .

plzbuffme
07-30-2011, 10:45 PM
lol retard, why do you think all the veteran bl that's reached level cap's been rerolling to a different char?

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-30-2011, 10:49 PM
well w/e . . . yall choose whatever class yall want . . . :p i dont really care
just enjoy the game
gg

BamOwnage
07-30-2011, 11:11 PM
well w/e . . . yall choose whatever class yall want . . . :p i dont really care
just enjoy the game
gg

Rage Quit : Cabal Forum

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Rage Quit : Cabal Forum

lmao >_<

jCarL
07-30-2011, 11:44 PM
dont play WA.. it sux...

Lann
07-31-2011, 12:02 AM
BL is more fun except when trying to survive in big mobs. WA Bm2 ftw

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 12:10 AM
dont play WA.. it sux...

Thank you Thats What I been trying to say :P

BL FTW lol

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 12:11 AM
BL is more fun except when trying to survive in big mobs. WA Bm2 ftw

yea your right bout them being fun . . . :p

providen1990
07-31-2011, 12:16 AM
If u are a good person play blader because it brings ppl happiness :D
If u are selfish dont play bl :D
The only thing bl is better than wa is grinding in PI and PF :)
Well bl are cooler than wa in my opinion (the look)

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 12:26 AM
If u are a good person play blader because it brings ppl happiness :D
If u are selfish dont play bl :D
The only thing bl is better than wa is grinding in PI and PF :)
Well bl are cooler than wa in my opinion (the look)

+1

MrTubbins
07-31-2011, 12:28 AM
So your saying if I'm selfish i shouldn't play a bl. Makes no sense, bl is the most selfish class in the game. Almost 0 buffs or anything to help a party.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 12:29 AM
So your saying if I'm selfish i shouldn't play a bl. Makes no sense, bl is the most selfish class in the game. Almost 0 buffs or anything to help a party.

+1

LMAO!!! Never thought about it like that . . .
Bladers are selfish >:3 but still awsome

MrTubbins
07-31-2011, 12:33 AM
Don't get me wrong, i like bl just fine. It's just honestly, if you want to be a decent one, you have to spend a few bil. If you want to be a good one, add another few bil. From what i understand, WA can do sht with average gear it takes a BL with better gear to do at the same lvl. Spend 2-3 bil on a WA and your set unless you want to completely wreck an entire channel. BL on the other hand, gotta spend what, 5-6 bil, and still couldn't do that.

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 12:47 AM
good point . . bladers are expensive

BamOwnage
07-31-2011, 01:51 AM
I managed to get top 5 with just S.Tit slotted stuff no amp in war. About 150-180 in T3 (i know shut up) as a WA. BL BM2 only targets boss, while WA BM2 has more of an AOE effect. I'd play BL again if I were just solo dungeon or boss hunting, probably rarely use it for war, versus if I were a WA, I'd use it for everything.

plzbuffme
07-31-2011, 04:05 AM
bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ because:
1. bad debuff (field of field)
2. terrible party buff
3. bm2 is single target only
4. has the least range out of all the classes
5. besides wi and wa, hardest class to get good rate; but wa has panic cry

watch in horror when you see every melee class passing you in terms of attack and cdi as you level up

TitusTyrannus
07-31-2011, 04:13 AM
Im a BL. Its awesome but very difficult. At the end though, its insanely rewarding. Just my opinion though.

Slowpoke
07-31-2011, 05:55 AM
bladers can't contribute to the party except damage...., oh ya fatal inc/which normally isnt used because of having to many buffs and presence of ob

warriors however can deal alot of dmg, they have panic fury and bloody moraleshout

if you are going to be blader, u might as well be force archer
you dont have to learn how to retarget lolol

ladyzboy136
07-31-2011, 07:08 AM
Wa w/o it's buffs/shorts is like a dog with 1 leg

leadamean
07-31-2011, 07:27 AM
bladers I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ because:
1. bad debuff (field of field)
2. terrible party buff
3. bm2 is single target only
4. has the least range out of all the classes
5. besides wi and wa, hardest class to get good rate; but wa has panic cry
watch in horror when you see every melee class passing you in terms of attack and cdi as you level up

i lol'd. it is not hard to get good rate with a blader

plzbuffme
07-31-2011, 08:15 AM
u r a retard
fb = gets rate from 3 enchant butt
fs = gets rate from crushing blow
fa = gets rate from grade of weapons

bl/wa/wi = no rate buff

bl only has 5% or 10% rate which is sht because dps skills like assault/vital interfere/impact stab=no crit rate boost
bl in bm2 = just as much rate as wa or wi in the same exact gear

dumb farking retards holy shart

MrTubbins
07-31-2011, 10:22 AM
I think i pretty much made my mind up. Spend half as much for a WA just as good, or vice versa. Plus, i don't think i could retarget a bl to save my life. So bossing would be a pain in the ass. So yea, WA here i come.

leadamean
07-31-2011, 11:43 AM
u r a retard
fb = gets rate from 3 enchant butt
fs = gets rate from crushing blow
fa = gets rate from grade of weapons

bl/wa/wi = no rate buff

bl only has 5% or 10% rate which is sht because dps skills like assault/vital interfere/impact stab=no crit rate boost
bl in bm2 = just as much rate as wa or wi in the same exact gear

dumb farking retards holy shart

assault does give rate >.> that 5-10% rate from skills is enough even if u only hav 35% rate before skills. cuz i crit all the time even on skills that dont give rate

Igiveup
07-31-2011, 12:46 PM
This is why we choose Force Warrior instead of any of those two...

plzbuffme
07-31-2011, 01:02 PM
yeah if your only argument is 'assault gives rate' then plz shart the fark up

axdave
07-31-2011, 01:08 PM
WA, WI, FA, FB r the require class when you team up for difficult dungeons.

BL and FS can be skip.

jimbo
07-31-2011, 02:03 PM
Which is there more of?
Which has more skilled players?
And, of course, Which one is better in the later lvls with equal gears?

its not realy any real answers cause i seen a few fail bladers and wa and for the last one ill say wa cause there op

chainlock
07-31-2011, 04:55 PM

BL and FS can be skip.

Difficult dungeons.... Outpost is the only one which comes to mind. Both of those classes are pretty nice to have there.

Ludacris
07-31-2011, 05:10 PM
Bladers are nice if theyre built the right way...throw in some decent defense and u good to go.

Daedgo
07-31-2011, 05:54 PM

BL and FS can be skip.

im totally agreed with this, actualy in maquinas is a different history, but its all about skill, but check this if u are a Wi and u want to duo Ic1 for example, and u have a blader and a wa to go with, what will u choose?, Wa of curse (panic, fury ftw),also the Warrior for War its better than BL, but it depends of what u really like, the Blader are solo players, they can solo almost everything, but its a must to know bladers retarget if a blader dont do retarget properly 2 claws, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s and any blader can say the same, acutally the retarget of wa, fs, is soooooooooo easy, if u lagg just a bit with a blader u lose the retarget, its a pain in the ass XD but bladers are awesome BUT expensive, but i would say if i have to choose, between a full geared BL and a full Geared Wa, i would choose Wa, not only for the damage, its because u can be good at more things than bl,

Btw i saw bladers going crazy in bm1+aura and legacy with instant inmunity and intuition, and making rampage in War so as everybody says, a blader takes more skill, and its harder, but if u are good with it, theres nothing a blader cant do, Warriors are easier, and cheaper

xFaLL3NxAng3L
07-31-2011, 06:19 PM
Bladers are nice if theyre built the right way...throw in some decent defense and u good to go.

LMAO thats what i been trying to say from the start . .:D
its not easy to build a blader but it pays off if you do it the right way..

leadamean
07-31-2011, 06:34 PM
yeah if your only argument is 'assault gives rate' then plz shart the fark up

shart the fark up? what are the meanings of the words u speak?

plzbuffme
08-01-2011, 04:13 AM

so you saying bladers will do better than a wa if their gears are exactly the same?

dont think so johnny

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-01-2011, 04:26 AM
so you saying bladers will do better than a wa if their gears are exactly the same?

dont think so johnny

umm whats the chance of a BL and WA with the "same exact gear" pvping? thats a very very very low chance so i think its safe to say that a blader has a good chance of beating any WA it comes up agianst . . .(only if the blader isnt crap):P
now if a WA comes agianst a crap blader the WA would win hands down . . .
BLADERS HAVE THE POTENTIAL OF BEATING ANY CLASS AT PVP
:/ just saying

plzbuffme
08-01-2011, 04:43 AM
the thread is about which one is better, bl or wa? rite? im not reading it wrong, rite?

so what the fark kind of argument is "oh yeah if blader is better geraed it is better"

no sht sherlock that goes for any class in this game jesus farking chrise why do you guys so stupid

no one gives fark about channel 5/8 standing pvp if that's how you stroke your ego then u a farking noob

MrTubbins
08-01-2011, 09:14 AM
I like this guy, he knows whats up. Standing pvp is only for fun. I'm 100% sure i never mentioned anything about pvp either for that matter, so having a discussion on a part of the game that is almost solely based on who crits first or most, is pointless when talking about which is better in the overall with equal gear. Which was one of my questions. So either answer one of the questions, or DON'T POST.

Ludacris
08-01-2011, 12:09 PM

dont think so johnny

where in the hell did i say that Bladers are better than warriors? Or is this just a lame as.s attempt to jump on my sack, which looks like it is. learn to read before u direct your shameful reading skills towards me. what do they teach you at elementary, reread yes? I said theyre nice to play with. Moron.

plzbuffme
08-01-2011, 01:15 PM
sht yo mouth fail mex bl and stay on topic

Ludacris
08-01-2011, 01:40 PM
sht yo mouth fail mex bl and stay on topic

aww did this mexi hit a nerve? now isnt that sad ):

plzbuffme
08-01-2011, 06:12 PM
what u talking about failmex i aint even mad y u mad LOL

Ludacris
08-01-2011, 07:11 PM
what u talking about failmex i aint even mad y u mad LOL

what am i talking about? look at ur comments, "i aint even mad". i didnt say that u were mad, but obviously it shows that you actually are mad. tsk tsk, there there its okay.

Lord Kronius
08-01-2011, 07:54 PM
Bladers have intuition.... that's a bs skill. Other classes should have intuition. I hate WA, was just my first class to go with, I wud go BL. Cuz their ownage! >=D

Ludacris
08-01-2011, 08:05 PM
Warriors are meant to tank though, so it makes since BLs have intuition and not WAs XD.. right..?

Lann
08-01-2011, 09:46 PM
BL's were garbage in the old CA and now their useful for luring the last boss lol

Tom Pham
08-07-2011, 12:52 PM
just play wa. anything blader does, wa can do better and more.
Anything WA does, BL can do "faster" and more o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpE0INMqAAU

KikuNumber7
08-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Bladers are the best class in the game but it takes so much skill to raise a successful blader.
If you dont know what you are doing you can turn a good blader to a noob blader . . .
Bladers can be gods in pvp and pve . . . a WA is no match of a correctly geared up blader
i say out of everyone who chooses to become a blader only 10% of the population become actually good the rest become fail ( just saying ):/
just ask any good blader . . . it was not easy being a blader " a good one atleast"
ps: if u ever become blader please dont become one of them "heavy bladers" wearing armor suit . . that's a fail from the start lmao

I hate it when ppl thing heavy classes are better. They're like "Yeah imma make a heavy fb and wear armorsuits!" My response is "Okkkk...? I'll keep my wizard in mystic and still have higher defense than you."

doomer123
08-07-2011, 01:07 PM
Yea bl dies in war faster too.

FaiKKo
08-07-2011, 01:28 PM
Only if BL Intitution worked on combo :l

fsflashy
08-07-2011, 01:31 PM

oh so, a bl can kill mobs of people in nw faster than wa? oh wait, single target bm2 =/

sure single retarget is a 'faster' attack but thats about it.

providen1990
08-07-2011, 01:35 PM
BL is weak even when u skilled or not it is the nature of BL.
In standing PVP Wa win more than BL, Wa is the strongest in standing pvp.
In war with only 1 range skill and it is weak BL is the weakest one in war
BL stuff are hard to build since some of theirs skills have the 5-10% cr add and some don't (FK, IP)
BL bm2 weak and bm1 is in the 2nd place after FB bm1 ^^
BL debuff skill is weak, BL self buff and pt buff skill are all weaker than Wa
That is all i know about BL ^^

jimbo
08-10-2011, 08:16 PM

nice vid but wa hit harder end story

Lann
08-10-2011, 09:22 PM
theres one thing BL's can do that no one else can.....kill dummies faster using art of fierceness :D

plzbuffme
08-11-2011, 03:14 AM

is that y u selling your bl?