PDA

View Full Version : Fix the drop rate in dungeon gm kato

FoodStamp4Alz
08-01-2011, 02:29 AM
gm bro need to fix that dungeon drop shhiet all u get is upgrade low and med in dungeon and even last chest in ic2 i got 5 in a roll kit med what the helll . it kinda dumb running ic2 key 6 mil x 3 - 4 people that 24 mil and get like 5 mil for the whole dungeon it stupid fix it got damnn it buuuuuuuuuuuuu

xFaLL3NxAng3L
08-01-2011, 02:35 AM
yo stop complaining. . .its not their fault.
you dont always get what you want . . .
my advice to you is just keep running the dungeons . . .
the game would be boring if there was no challenge :/
just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up and be a maaaan :D

Rs071822
08-01-2011, 06:28 AM
....there is no challenge to this game sir!

Berserk_Fury
08-01-2011, 06:31 AM
Next update takes out bike kits.

titans05
08-01-2011, 08:03 AM
....there is no challenge to this game sir!

there is!!! that is to 1 shot u w/ impact stab! @_@

Andromansis
08-01-2011, 12:19 PM
You know.
I believe a little bit differently than you do.
I think that drops from dungeon chests should have the option to drop more than one item if there is more than one person in a dungeon.
Maybe one extra item at 2 people in the dungeon, two extra items at 3-4 people in the dungeon, and three extra items at 5-7 people in the dungeon.

But then again I actually believe that DX dungeons on easy should be soloable at 110, and that DP should not expire for 7 days.

Ludacris
08-01-2011, 12:23 PM
nvm =.= ..

leadamean
08-01-2011, 12:27 PM
maybe you shld stop running ic2 and run ic1 instead?

Valdoroth
08-03-2011, 04:51 AM
how about more plain item drops? Crafting is now pointless because of this. So people like me who spent a few billion on crafting up til the previous update basically wasted all that alz. I spent alz on crafting more than getting better gears so that i could create better gears for the community. Now it's all worthless. Raise the crafting rates I say.

Sina
08-03-2011, 06:43 AM
i was about to start crafting, when i saw flame discs lvl2 for 65m i just changed my mind and sold mine 50m.. as for the drop rate in dungeons, it's somehow better thna before, at least for me, no epic stuff but i ain't complain.

Andromansis
08-03-2011, 07:16 AM
Next update takes out bike kits.

Drop list from that upcoming update: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgxiGcdYUn-BdHRwQ19kcU54NnZBSkJSZkl5STZBekE&hl=en_US

@GMs: send me a PM if these drop lists are glaringly wrong once you put in the updates. I got the spreadsheet off of the KR Cabal website ( http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=4.2.9.9 ) and scrubbed it through Translate.google.com, it makes no mention of the actual drop rates or which level ranges drop which items. One thing I really would like clarified is if the player character's level has any bearing on the drop rate of any items in the game. That is to say, "Do all items have the same drop rates from monsters regardless of the monster's strength in relation to player level?" or 상관없이 플레이어의 레벨에 관계에있는 모든 항목에, 당신은 괴물의 드롭 율에서 괴물 같은 힘을 가지고?

But insofar and as such, there are at least 50 upgrade kits for every bike on the server, and that is a bit excessive. Either raise the drop rate for bikes or lower the drop rate on bike upgrade kits.

FoodStamp4Alz
08-04-2011, 12:44 AM
i agree with fury take out the freaken kit it stupid

jone
08-04-2011, 12:51 AM
how about more plain item drops? Crafting is now pointless because of this. So people like me who spent a few billion on crafting up til the previous update basically wasted all that alz. I spent alz on crafting more than getting better gears so that i could create better gears for the community. Now it's all worthless. Raise the crafting rates I say.

Yea
I just got up to TG battleboots and now I'm finding it really hard to get good exp.

>.>
08-04-2011, 07:22 PM
true, lately ive been getting lots of bike lows and bike med from dungeons that never usually dropped them