PDA

View Full Version : CD has hackers in it.

qaz1994
08-02-2011, 09:20 AM
Well i was just siting in bi when this happened.
SoIoRy3r from the clan CD pmed me and asked me this-
Hey ill teach u how to hack for 100m.
i then said no and told him i will report him...
he then said ok 50m and ill give u hacks he went on and on like this untell i blocked him. Here are some photos of him pming me.28592860
He did this in Server Mercury at time appx- 10:40 PM in my time
date-8/2/11

MoreBeef
08-02-2011, 09:50 AM
Use print screen next time and find the images in the Cabal Online Screenshots folder instead of holding a camera up to your computer screen.

All i gotta say.

JustSweetness
08-02-2011, 11:11 AM
lol maybe he just wanna scare u

Waffle
08-02-2011, 11:48 AM
Lol? nice fake character name.

xRaginx
08-02-2011, 11:54 AM
lmao it waz funny lmao

xRaginx
08-02-2011, 11:55 AM
hey i can teach you the lmao u got syked hack?wanna learn it?

xRaginx
08-02-2011, 03:01 PM
.CollateralDmg does not allow hacking/scamming of any kind
.before posting anything that may result in you looking as a lier plz contact our GM or any GL availabe

Daedgo
08-02-2011, 04:20 PM
x_x

Irox
08-03-2011, 01:10 AM
Hacker = CD
EpicCritz = CD
EpicCritz says CD dont hack.

ROFL - my joke line :D

nice ss. Rofl must be desparate for alz - hacks for 50mil? lol

3osanka
08-03-2011, 01:35 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA-Qt5rwKCg
Hacker = CD
EpicCritz = CD
EpicCritz says CD dont hack.

ROFL - my joke line :D

nice ss. Rofl must be desparate for alz - hacks for 50mil? lol

stealth305
08-03-2011, 03:21 AM
.CollateralDmg does not allow hacking/scamming of any kind
.before posting anything that may result in you looking as a lier plz contact our GM or any GL availabe

top left cornor 36 seconds

http://youtu.be/XAEuJ_umT2c

yeah guys CD doesn't hack^

3osanka
08-03-2011, 04:27 AM
lol yeah we hack that's why we make vids of each other hacking and post them on youtube... your a really smart person eyes.... you still in grade 1?

stealth305
08-03-2011, 04:58 AM
lol yeah we hack that's why we make vids of each other hacking and post them on youtube... your a really smart person eyes.... you still in grade 1?

haha so you deny the hacks that he did in that video? the super fast bm2 moves AND the fact that he just teleported to that spot? lolz and the person who did the video iz 1 of my old friends. He said he waz frapsing to see if he really did hack. nd hey if im in 1st grade than u must be the lil sperm in ur pathetic dads ball sack...lolz or your just blind idk wich of the 2^^ maybe both...^^

3osanka
08-03-2011, 05:24 AM
seems like your pretty dumb.. what i was saying is he wasn't 100% sure if he was hacking so he did it to show it to GL and us to see what we think about it... also #1 rule for CD is no hackers... after we saw he did that he got kicked out of guild for doing it even tho we aren't 100% maybe it was a lag or whatever but to us it did look like a hack and kicked him from guild.. im guessing your in your dads ball sack now..
haha so you deny the hacks that he did in that video? the super fast bm2 moves AND the fact that he just teleported to that spot? lolz and the person who did the video iz 1 of my old friends. He said he waz frapsing to see if he really did hack. nd hey if im in 1st grade than u must be the lil sperm in ur pathetic dads ball sack...lolz or your just blind idk wich of the 2^^ maybe both...^^

Irox
08-03-2011, 05:43 AM
also #1 rule for CD is no hackers... after we saw he did that he got kicked out of guild for doing it even tho we aren't 100% maybe it was a lag or whatever but to us it did look like a hack and kicked him from guild.. im guessing your in your dads ball sack now..

Looks like CD missed kicking one out :D Heard you guys use hacks not for war but for dungeons. interesting~

SoooRite
08-03-2011, 08:26 AM
Lol? nice fake character name.

which one is suppose to be fake? lol
solo isnt for sure

xRaginx
08-03-2011, 11:18 AM
lol 3ballslefttoshrink lmao u make no sense nd that person waz kicked
nd the guy who said im obnoxious maybe i am to ppl i dnt like O.o?hate me!!!!!!!!!
you all jump on the hate CD bandwagon but it seems ur mad for these simple reasons
.we defend each other if ur guild dnt then u I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.we gangbang y cuz eh sometimes were boored its fun to us dnt be mad its not to u
.3 umm just wanted to write long paragraphs like some of you :D love me yet?

magicalstar
08-03-2011, 11:22 AM
First off that Hackdemon got kick from guild when we found out that he was hacking, 2nd off we dont hack in dungeon, otherwise we would be on the 10 parties in dungeons. 3rd off that pic that you posted does not prove anything, all it proves some one offering you hacks from my guild, but being that pm system of some people in guild is hacked and some how the hackers have been able to break through est soft database again, these hackers are sending mail with not just from my guildies, but other players as well from other guilds. If you dont believe me just wait and see I have already submitted a ticket and i will be posting a vid of me receiving pm's and not being logged on. If you dont believe me try pming me in game now, it say i am not logged in or do not exist, I cant even send pms' or receive, so before you go trashing my guild like always check yourself and stop QQ,

xRaginx
08-03-2011, 11:25 AM

swear we kicked that guy for doin so O.O or amm i wrong

xRaginx
08-03-2011, 11:29 AM
btw i soloed hacked code disk the new dung meng i 2 bar the whole sht i waz like slow azz FS bm retarget FTW go go go go go

i got B.S hacks

xRaginx
08-03-2011, 11:30 AM
oh btw im in the top 10 i rape dunges FTW

Irox
08-03-2011, 04:40 PM
Lol that was just wrong posting one after the other. Hiding something or panicking much?
http://i1197.photobucket.com/albums/aa436/Fntrucker/Gif-gif-gif-s-funny-mieszne-JUST-CU_0.gif

Btw, once HackDemon got caught, you kick him out to save your guild's rep which is -1 to began with.

Selling hacks and pretending to be hacked to escape is as fail as this

http://i912.photobucket.com/albums/ac325/skyeebass/LOLwit.gif

You King Has Arrived:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc421/temporaryyall96/cutejunsugifxD.gif

qaz1994
08-03-2011, 08:01 PM
Regardless EpicCrits or w/e his name is also pmed me saying these words...
Hey we know he hacks.
I will give u 200m to delete the pics.
after i said no he went on trying to deny he oferd me the 200m and so on. idc what u guys think... I know for a fact CD has hackers in it. Im not saying ALL of them hack but i know some do.

Irox
08-03-2011, 09:21 PM
I know ryte? lol EpicCritz got caught and now selling his character in trade center. Guys dont buy cause you'll get banned.

EpicCritz and Luna is going to hack us if they find out our ign :O

BTW, we are telling you we dont like ppl that cheat (cheatos)
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b230/yandy069/Gif/26d10438.gif

Your king has arrived:

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc421/temporaryyall96/cutejunsugifxD.gif

TankAlluBicheS
08-03-2011, 10:06 PM
I will just say should let CD guild leader Luna deal with it first.
It's kinda useless to troll in here since we are not doing anything.
But I hope CD not like Seireitei cause they are guildies then protect them and let them mess up the game.

Irox
08-04-2011, 12:14 AM
lol CD not like Sei, if they are, they wont be noobs. First they are pennyless compared to Seireitei. 2nd, they only use it in dungeons to get alz. eg HackDemon and EpicCritz.

Sei on the other hand uses it to hack other ppl's gear and uses it in war.

xRaginx
08-04-2011, 05:45 AM
lmao plz show me the screen shots of me saying so..since im seein oh so many screen shots
nd i dnt cover for anyone lol
call it as u mush HE WAZ KICKED problem solved rite?so what he does out of guild is um um not our bizz

xRaginx
08-04-2011, 05:49 AM
we kick everyone who hacks..plz provide screen shots of me selling you hacks or send in a ticket
show me proof nd i will respectfully leave CD
as for me hackin or w.e uhm sorry legit all the way
nd ive watched ppl get hacked bck in june when est got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed so dnt try that sht
sigh ppl so tuff on forums when they angry oh so angry
nd im sellin my char bcuz im focusin on my main u wish u were smexy dnt ya dnt ya

Irox
08-04-2011, 05:35 PM
Look at this hacker failing from its core. lol

Btw, Your King Has Arrived:

xRaginx
08-06-2011, 07:49 AM
wow i do all that :D
wow but 1 important question?can you shpw me where i do so plox?
lolz so much guessin nd misinformation
but i like ur lies nd im open to be investigated lolz

xRaginx
08-06-2011, 07:51 AM
btw isnt my sig just obnoxious :D
also innocent untill proven guilty lol nubs
P.s get at meh