PDA

View Full Version : THE ULTIMATE TROLL HAS BEEN DEFEATED, how wonderful.

Sheep
05-01-2010, 03:37 PM
As we all know, WIpwns is the most annoying loser to ever pop out of a mother's womb.

Well, after the last time i blocked him, he proceeded to beg me to unblock him (like he always does)
he QQed and blocked me this time.
i has screenshots of him telling me he was QQing irl :D

BoneMader
05-01-2010, 03:40 PM
good job?

Flarius
05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
You made the poor little kid go crying to his mommy...Good job sheep!

Sheep
05-01-2010, 03:42 PM
good job?

yes, yes, tyvm.

Sniper
05-01-2010, 03:43 PM
If he got knocked out by you, he's probably not a very good troll.

Sheep
05-01-2010, 03:46 PM
If he got knocked out by you, he's probably not a very good troll.

oh, buddy, you have no idea... lol xD
and sheep can be a meanie when he wants to be! >=(~

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Trolls have a nasty little secret. They feed off of each other, growing LARGER and LARGER. They multiply just like rabbits with cancer. The sad evidence of that is everywhere on this forum, unfortunately. When their trolling gets completely out of control and becomes offensive to everyone, there is only a few things that have been known to work......

GM Daisy is an expert in troll iradication. In cleaning up the dark and dirty places that they love to congregate.

Dun Dun Dun

Locked threads and eventually..............The Ban Hamma

Go Go Go GM Daisy Safe us from the nasty trolls.

Sniper
05-01-2010, 03:54 PM
They feed off of each other, growing LARGER and LARGER.

That isn't one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 03:57 PM
That isn't one of the most retarded things I've ever heard.

It's not? lol

I loved my creative writing class in school. lol

Sheep
05-01-2010, 04:10 PM
Trolls have a nasty little secret. They feed off of each other, growing LARGER and LARGER. They multiply just like rabbits with cancer. The sad evidence of that is everywhere on this forum, unfortunately. When their trolling gets completely out of control and becomes offensive to everyone, there is only a few things that have been known to work......

GM Daisy is an expert in troll iradication. In cleaning up the dark and dirty places that they love to congregate.

Dun Dun Dun

we can really get him banned for trolling?

ZetsubouSensei
05-01-2010, 04:12 PM
oh i thought this was about lethal heart

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 04:24 PM
When they get very offensive, post stuff like o, racist statements and go against the ToS. Yes

Not only trolls; anyone.

So be forwarned you offensive, o posting, racist, ToS breakers. Your days are numbered.

GM Daisy is on the prowl.

xXPrecisionXx
05-01-2010, 04:28 PM
good job... now give urself a kookie. fyi, no1 cares!

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 04:29 PM
It's not? lol

I loved my creative writing class in school. lol

Creative writing? Seems to me like your lexile level is below average. You may want to take that class over again. Possibly multiple times.

GuardianPat
05-01-2010, 04:30 PM
a troll sheep? no way

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 04:39 PM
What is it with you people who think you speak for everyone on the forum?

Step down from your pedestal of self importance and face the facts that you can only speak for yourself no one else.

Let's edit your response, shall we? " FYi, I don't care".

Ok, I get that. It's cool. It's ok to disagree with someone and have a difference of opinion.

WIpwns
05-01-2010, 04:40 PM
good job

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 04:48 PM
Creative writing? Seems to me like your lexile level is below average. You may want to take that class over again. Possibly multiple times.

Fyi, since you do not know my reading level or for that matter, anything about me, there is no way you can make an educated determination as to what my lexile average is. However, I can assure that it is very high.

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 04:50 PM
What is it with you people who think you speak for everyone on the forum?

Step down from your pedestal, and face the facts: you can only speak for yourself.

Let's edit your response, shall we? " FYi, I don't care".

Ok, I get that. It's cool. It's ok to disagree with someone and have a difference of opinion.

Edit: delete redundancy; insert grammar.

Fixed.

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Fyi, since you do not know my reading level; or, for that matter, anything about me, there is no way you can make an educated determination as to what my lexile average is. However, I can assure that it is very high.

Lexile denotes writing level as well.

Btw fixed again.

carowe27
05-01-2010, 04:57 PM
O.o this is just lame

Sheep
05-01-2010, 04:59 PM
lies, all lies.

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 05:06 PM
A few typos and you are an expert on someone's writing skills. Thats nice. I'm happy for you. If you get your kicks out of finding typos, the forum is full of them. Have at it; chase those typo offenders down.

Ta da. Typo Finder to the rescue! Saving the forum from the dastardly low lives who dare to misspell a word.

"Oh, Save us, Typo Finder. There are so many typos! What ever shall we do?" My hero!

<3

Sniper
05-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Fyi, since you do not know my reading level or for that matter, anything about me, there is no way you can make an educated determination as to what my lexile average is. However, I can assure that it is very high.

Why do you act like you're intelligent?

carowe27
05-01-2010, 05:11 PM
yup yup hehe act I are intelegent and maybe them guys mite found i interastung to now wat we be taking bout yup yup

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 05:26 PM
A few typos and you are an expert on someone's writing skills. Thats nice. I'm happy for you. If you get your kicks out of finding typos, the forum is full of them. Have at it; chase those typo offenders down.

Ta da. Typo Finder to the rescue! Saving the forum from the dastardly low lives who dare to misspell a word.

"Oh, Save us, Typo Finder. There are so many typos! What ever shall we do?" My hero!

<3

I try. Oh and the word "typo" isn't interchangeable with "grammar skills".

These guys caught my point.

Why do you act like you're intelligent?

+1

yup yup hehe act I are intelegent and maybe them guys mite found i interastung to now wat we be taking bout yup yup

+2

Sheep
05-01-2010, 05:35 PM
how has this thread turned into a battle :S

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 05:39 PM
The female left the kitchen and then tried to act smart. Someone had to put her back in her place.

LastHour
05-01-2010, 05:40 PM
I beat the ultimate troll, and I'm very proud ^^

A) Kiddos like you were probably never trolled by nemesis or tank [a few of the good ones that seemingly died out shortly after EST took over]
B) I could probably find 3 trolls better than him on the first page of this general discussion section or somewhere within this topic
C) If your the one who brought down the "Ultimate troll" I fear for the abilities of future generations of trolls
D) Assuming he was indeed the "ultimate troll" he must have been the only troll left
D) Above all else, Gz?

Sheep
05-01-2010, 05:44 PM
A) Kiddos like you were probably never trolled by nemesis or tank [a few of the good ones that seemingly died out shortly after EST took over]
B) I could probably find 3 trolls better than him on the first page of this general discussion section or somewhere within this topic
C) If your the one who brought down the "Ultimate troll" I fear for the abilities of future generations of trolls
D) Assuming he was indeed the "ultimate troll" he must have been the only troll left
D) Above all else, Gz?

He won't troll you, because he worships the ground that famous high-lvls walk on. He's horrible. anyone that knows him knows how much of a troll he is. He makes me want to drown myself in puke. He manages to get his char's KOS'd by entire channels in less than a day.

If you've never been trolled by him, how can you be so quick to judge?

LastHour
05-01-2010, 05:48 PM
He won't troll you, because he worships the ground that famous high-lvls walk on. He's horrible. anyone that knows him knows how much of a troll he is. He makes me want to drown myself in puke. He manages to get his char's KOS'd by entire channels in less than a day.

If you've never been trolled by him, how can you be so quick to judge?

A good troll needs no mention of his name. I've never been trolled by him because I was high level? Wait 140 = max level I forgot, thnx for reminding me.

Maybe he just trolled you because nub trolls troll nub people? After all if your the one who brought him down, he couldn't have been THAT good.

Error
05-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Calling him an ultimate or even good troll is an insult to any good troll. He's annoying, that's for sure, but other than that not much.

Matrimoney
05-01-2010, 05:59 PM
Calling him an ultimate or even good troll is an insult to any good troll. He's annoying, that's for sure, but other than that not much.

+9000

Sheep
05-01-2010, 06:00 PM
A good troll needs no mention of his name. I've never been trolled by him because I was high level? Wait 140 = max level I forgot, thnx for reminding me.

Maybe he just trolled you because nub trolls troll nub people? After all if your the one who brought him down, he couldn't have been THAT good.

i knew active 15X that quit in only a few days, because of how much of a troll he is. And it's not just high lvls, it's the rich pros that he worships like they are gods. Also, how can you call me a noob? you don't even know me >_>

LastHour
05-01-2010, 06:04 PM
i knew a active botter that quit in only a few days, because of how much of a troll he is. And it's not just high lvls, it's the rich pros that he worships like they are gods. Also, how can you call me a noob? you don't even know me >_>

Fixed on first part [seriously if they gave up to him after all that work I doubt it was the only reason or they have a really fragile personality]

Judging about how you go bragging about defeating this "ultimate" troll as some kind of e-pen enhancement and your lacking knowledge on other topics I've seen you post, I think I've been justified enough in calling you a noob.

LILCHAOLAO
05-01-2010, 06:07 PM
The boy is 13,do you feel good about ur self?

IllusionistZ
05-01-2010, 06:26 PM
When they get very offensive, post stuff like o, racist statements and go against the ToS. Yes

Not only trolls; anyone.

So be forwarned you offensive, o posting, racist, ToS breakers. Your days are numbered.

GM Daisy is on the prowl.

Hmmmmm.......seems to Jasmyn needs another drink. What's your flavor? Raven's Blood?

carowe27
05-01-2010, 06:51 PM
Hmmmmm.......seems to Jasmyn needs another drink. What's your flavor? Raven's Blood?

whats it with you and blood tonight Z

BackUpMENG
05-01-2010, 06:58 PM
npw who da fk is diz guy? never herd of k? shut the f up son

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 07:38 PM
The female left the kitchen and then tried to act smart. Someone had to put her back in her place.

How disappointing. Is that the best you can come up with? It's like umm so generic. If you're going to be a flamer you have to atleast use original stuff. I would rate that as less than mediocre.

It takes a long time to be a good flamer and only a few attain the epic level. If you're going to be a good flamer you're going to have to put some time and effort into it.

Ok Ok I have an idea. How about you try again and this time use something original.

Go ahead. Give it a try. Let's see what you can do with a little effort.

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 07:43 PM

Actually, that's a bloody mary and I would love another one. ty. What are you drinking tonight?

CrucifixX
05-01-2010, 07:45 PM
cool story bro

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 08:05 PM
How disappointing. Is that the best you can come up with? It's like umm so generic. If you're going to be a flamer you have to atleast use original stuff. I would rate that as less than mediocre.

It takes a long time to be a good flamer and only a few attain the epic level. If you're going to be a good flamer you're going to have to put some time and effort into it.

Ok Ok I have an idea. How about you try again and this time use something original.

Go ahead. Give it a try. Let's see what you can do with a little effort.

Ummmm. Is my sandwich done yet

auctionmule
05-01-2010, 08:06 PM
its k guys

http://images.starcraftmazter.net/4chan/for_forums/failed_troll.jpg

nckitsos
05-01-2010, 08:09 PM
I dunno that troll has himself a coffee mug. Success in my book.

Nex
05-01-2010, 08:33 PM
You made the poor little kid go crying to his mommy...Good job sheep!

>Implying beast isn't adopted.

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Ummmm. Is my sandwich done yet

You have to be a little more creative. You're not even trying. If you're going to flame, atleast make an effort.

ceyenne
05-01-2010, 09:38 PM
*Takes a bow* Thank you but I think there are others that are much more qualified to be called the Ultimate Troll.

IllusionistZ
05-02-2010, 06:09 AM
Actually, that's a bloody mary and I would love another one. ty. What are you drinking tonight?
I am drinking Crown Royal and coke

GoughGhan
05-02-2010, 06:13 AM
I am drinking Crown Royal and coke

Wimp! it was all about the Mint Julibs (because of the Kentucky Derby) and shots of Patron Tequila last night.

Teisho Raizen
05-02-2010, 06:21 AM
You know ceyenne, I'm sure this degree of flaming wouldn't even happen to you if you didn't come off as patronizing to some people.

nckitsos
05-02-2010, 06:39 AM
*Takes a bow* Thank you but I think there are others that are much more qualified to be called the Ultimate Troll.

HAHAHAH. Wait wait, everyone, let's review the poster's previous post, then a reviewer's response, and then this post (which was in response to that).

Originally Posted by ceyenne

Dun Dun Dun

ultimate troll.

Here, we see a troll. Trolling Jasmyn by calling her a troll. Now back to her response.

LOLOL. Okay sorry sorry. So here we see Jasmyn accepting the comment as truth, and then pretending that she initially MEANT to "troll". Completely oblivious to the meaning of the word troll, and the inherent message of the responder.

Jesus christ, news amuse me.

beowolf101
05-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Wimp! it was all about the Mint Julibs (because of the Kentucky Derby) and shots of Patron Tequila last night.

thought illusions was an old guy like 60-70 ?o.O

nckitsos
05-02-2010, 07:22 AM

Do you live in Ky / did you go to the derby?

WIpwns
05-02-2010, 07:26 AM
hi vis xD

nckitsos
05-02-2010, 07:27 AM
hello

GoughGhan
05-02-2010, 07:49 AM
Do you live in Ky / did you go to the derby?

No it was a Kentucky Derby get together. In other words just another reason to drink and have a good time with friends.

ceyenne
05-02-2010, 09:03 AM
You know ceyenne, I'm sure this degree of flaming wouldn't even happen to you if you didn't come off as patronizing to some people.

*sigh* Yeah you're right. I'll have to work on that. To be honest, it's more about being bored than harboring any ill will against any one.. I really don't.

Sniper
05-02-2010, 09:04 AM

Or if he wasn't such a huge got.

nckitsos
05-02-2010, 09:44 AM
Rofl.

Marth
05-02-2010, 10:06 AM
Good job Sheep dude.

Ieanne
12-10-2011, 02:34 PM
how u catch him crying? skype?